High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

wojt864 wrote:I'll probably try it in a near future.
Btw, if you join, let me know if you can get passed the first section where they ask you to register and open your account. They will then ask you to pay the admin fee but you don't have to do this now. If you get to the point where you see this button saying "pay your admin fee" then that will tell me that ICS accepts other countries than USA/Canada/UK/Australia and New Zealand.
wojt864 wrote:You only live once ;) even if I have to pay x4 to enter :D
That's what I say in my ICS Case Study page. :lol:

I heard a saying that says "In a person's life, you only get 2-3 life changing opportunities, so you better be awake and not miss them when they come" and ICS looks like one. At least that's what is happening to Dan who made $400,000 so far with ICS.

If ICS is real and I missed that train, I'm gonna kick myself for the rest of my life. I mean JUST ONE $500 SALE per week ($2,000 US = $2,600 CDN), and I can live off of this. :o

If ICS is a scam, then I only lost $100. Well, in fact, my friend Stef (aka MrPostman) will lose $100 because when he signed up under me, I got a $100 commission so as of right now, it looks legit. 8-)

Can I make 1 sale/week using MLGS and Classified Submission? Stay tuned to find out. :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright, I just got an email from Stripe telling me that my $125 is under way and that I should get it by the end of the day. :SupNap:

That will complete my test with ICS and confirm that everything is legit and that's just awesome. I don't know if you guys are excited about this I am. It's nice to have a little bit of hope sometimes. :SupNap:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Will you start sending the emails today?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Will you start sending the emails today?
It's tempting :twisted: but I still have other things to do before I can do that.

For example, I will soon create a thread dedicated to the people I signup under me. I will call it "ICS MerlinWorld Team Thread" where I will invite them to come and chat with me, ask questions and learn what step they should do next to make money with their new ICS business. I know that my friend Stef (MrPostman) also wants to have his dedicated thread too to talk to his own team members so for him it will be "ICS MrPostman Team Thread", etc.

I also need to finish the MLGS CASE STUDY thread because my emails will not go to the ICS website, it will come to my ICS CASE STUDY thread so that they can see Dan's video and then learn that ICS is legit and in that page I have links to My MLGS thead but right now, it's empty so I need to tell my team member what is MLGS and how they can use it to get their own clients.

The reason I do this is because this forum will become a tool to inform new clients. Dan prefers calling his new team members on the phone but I don't like that. By telling people to come to my forum, they will be able to read at their own pace many threads talking about different ways to advertise and milk their ICS business.

I believe it will be a cool place to hang on as new members join in and share their success and post all their new sales. It's gonna boost everyone moral. The forum will become alive again. 8-)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Btw guys, I have some good news to all the people living in Europe, wojt864 just did a basic signup and ICS seems to accept people from other countries than the Big 5 (USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand) who speak English.

Just make sure that people you are signing up can read English because ICS's website is in English only.

When you register (Step 1) you just leave your name, phone # and enter a username. Then you are requested to pay the $29 admin fee which is step 2. Then you are requested to pay the $100-$500 commission to the sponsor who got you in. This fee is based on the ICS Plan you want to signup for.

If you want to receive $100 payouts, signup for $100. If you want to receive $500 payouts, signup for $500 or signup at $100 (Bronze Plan) like I did and then upgrade to $500 (Platinum Plan) when you are ready to advertise.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Cool! The $125 from Stripe from my 1st sale just got into my bank account. 8-)

That completes my test of ICS. I can now confirm that Instant Cash Solution is a REAL business and not a scam.

If you signup, your sponsor above you will REALLY get paid and if you signup people under you they will REALLY pay you.

So now my next step is to figure out my advertising options to promote the hell out of this thing. :twisted:

I don't know if you watched Dan's videos but I also want those $500 commissions to come my way. :SupNap:

I will post this in my ICS case Study thread now.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I just switched the merlinworld.com from HTTP to the secure HTTPS. :twisted:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Merlin wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:59 am I just switched the merlinworld.com from HTTP to the secure HTTPS. :twisted:
Yeah well :?

Because of that switch to HTTPS, the forum had major bugs so.... I UPGRADED IT. :mrgreen:

Hope you guys like the new design. :SupNap:
wojt864

Post by wojt864 »

It's .... different :D I will need some time to get used to it :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wojt864 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:40 am It's .... different :D I will need some time to get used to it :D
Well to be honest, I didn't have a choice.

Google is forcing everyone who has a website to move to HTTPS instead of HTTP and by doing that, I noticed that the forum version I had was way outdated and by upgrading it, the style that I had before was not compatible with the new version of the forum so I had to find a dark style that would look a bit like the old one.

I'm just happy to be able to migrate the entire database from the old version to the new because last night, I had this new forum version but the old database with all our 50,000 posts was not compatible with this new version too. :roll:

Anyway it's working now and it kinda likes cool too so I'll stick to it for now. Also, the signature at the bottom with my links don't stick out like on the old version.