High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:
Merlin wrote:Happy birthday Virgo ;) :SupNap: :SupNap:
Thank you Merlin !!!!
Can’t wait to hear about your new discovery ! Haven’t had new successes yet.
Yeah our vibration is coming and going. We can't seem to lock in and get constant success. :roll:

I didn't discover anything on the LOA side but on this marketing project that I'm starting here.

Basically it goes like this...

The video that I posted above where the guy makes $10,000+ each month is about a product called ICS or Instant Cash Solution. It's like any other affiliate program meaning that they give us affiliate IDs and they want us to promote their business and attract new affiliates.

So far, nothing is special here.

However, what they did is flip the commission programs on its head. Usually, when a website sell a marketing course or work from home system and charge people $579, they take the big amount ($500) and give the affiliates the small amount ($79) but that's not what ICS do.

The keep the small $79 for the admin fee and give the affiliate the $500 in commission. :shock: :mrgreen:

This is great but...affiliates will always have the same 2 problems...

1- WHO do I talk to about this and
2- WHAT do I say to make a sale because.... I don't know about you but I suck at selling stuff.

This is where the discovery I found today will make things A LOT easy for me.

It's called MyLeadGenSecret. Basically the guy has found a way to collect 1000s of names and emails and he lets us use his list 100 clients at a time for $1 a day. :mrgreen:

So it cost $30/month and each day you get a list of 100 new emails who signed up to receive all kinds of Money Making and Work From Home ideas.

On one hand I have ICS website and their banners doing the selling for me and on the other hand, I have MyLeadGenSecret mailing list to send them those ICS banners to. :mrgreen:

It's the perfect match. :SupNap:

Basically, it saves me the bug of finding classified ads websites and post those banners on 100s of them. I will instead copy those ICS banners and then paste them on MyLeadGenSecret mailing website ONCE and VOILA! 1 click and 100s of people will see my add and my day is done. :twisted:

It may not sound very sexy for you but for me it's fucking heaven. :twisted: Because in affiliate marketing, finding products and services to promote is easy (Amazon, Walmart, Clickbank, etc) but you always run out of money or idea of where to advertise and put those banners/ads in front of people's eyes to get those affiliate sales commissions.

With this ICS and MyLeadGenSecret combo here, this job has now been simplified a lot. :twisted:

I don't know how many sales I will make but the minimum sale amount at ICS is $100 and it only cost me $1 per day to send my ads to 100 people (3,000 people per month) through MyLeadGenSecret for only $30 so I don't have a lot to lose here and many $100 (or $500) sales to gain.

Anyway, I will give this a try and post my results in an ICS Case Study thread on the new forum I will create soon.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Will you be doing HMR for sales?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Will you be doing HMR for sales?
Not at first because I trust in the system but it's possible especially if I want to get big numbers like $10K/month like I had in 2004.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Cool, it would be a very interesting test than, a BEFORE and AFTER test.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Cool, it would be a very interesting test than, a BEFORE and AFTER test.
Yeah it could be but I BELIEVE that I can make $10K/Month with this system (especially with this new discovery I found yesterday) so I don't need to do a HMR to implant a new belief in my SM, I already have it.

I signed up today for this lead gen service and I now have 200 emails to send my banners to and will get another 100 tonight at midnight. I will wait to get about 1,000 or so before doing any mailing. After that the $$$ should come in.

Because of those mailing, A LOT of people will come back here on the ICS dedicated forum to get answers on how it works so yeah, stay tuned, you might know that its working before everybody else.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Why are you waiting for them to get to 1000 first?

What is MT’s opinion on doing HMRs on different topics if we are in 5D?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Why are you waiting for them to get to 1000 first?
Funny that you asked because I was asking that myself yesterday and talking to my friend Stef about it. We're thinking of sending ads to them on a daily basis as soon as we get new 100-200 leads.

We also need to finish doing our test of ICS (Instant Cash Solution) to see if it's a scam or not. This is what I did so far...

1- Joined at the $100 level to see if there was a real website at the end of this signup and there is one.
2- Contacted Dan, the guy above me, to see if he got my $100 and he got it so ICS really pays people.
3- I asked my friend Stef to join under me and he did and he was also charged $100 paid to me and ICS transfered the money into my Strip account. At this point I now got my money back so far so good.
4- I'm waiting for the bank transfer from Stripe to arrive in my bank account (Sept. 28) to start marketing this thing.

When I get that money, the test will be complete and we will have done a full circle transaction proving that this stuff is real and pays really good and that's when I will start doing the mailings at MLGS (MY Lead Gen Secret) whether I have 100 or 2,000 emails in my account.
AgentSmith wrote:What is MT’s opinion on doing HMRs on different topics if we are in 5D?
MT always told me that we will be influenced by beliefs, even in 5D.

It makes sense since we need beliefs like gravity to not start floating in the air out of the blue. Regarding manifestation, it's the same but just faster and simpler.

Goals will always be programmed at the Astral/TLR/HM level and then come down in 3D/5D reality later on and that "later on" period will depend on the belief you have on your HM's ability to shift you to the track where you manifest that goal.

As for me, you know that I'm playing roulette to build my belief in my HM to always take me to the track where I have my goal (and win on my #) but I want this shift to be instantaneous and not have to wait between 2 days to 2 months like MT says to get my goal.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Btw, MT just told me that those 2 discoveries (ICS and MLGS) I made were attracted by a HMR I did about 10 days ago to arrive in 5D and make a minimum of $5,000/month. :lol:

Today I even got an opportunity to get a mailing list of over 100,000 names and emails. :shock: :o

ANYBODY who has a list that big is GUARANTEED to make money. It all depends on what you will offer them. The funny thing is that ICS and MLGS are a dream come true for an online marketer and this list is people who signed up to get emails on Work From Home Ideas. :lol:

During the weekend I will create this new Instant Cash Solution Forum along with many posts on my case study joining the program and FAQs about these 2 programs. I will show then screenshots of what the ICS members area looks like and the signup process that I am testing right now to see if everything is legit.

So next week the forum will become alive once again. When MLGS mailings will start, a lot of people will want to learn more about ICS and MLGS and come here for answers.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Do you remember how many requests for how many days you did on that 5k goal?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Do you remember how many requests for how many days you did on that 5k goal?
No because I don't even remember if I was in 3D, 4D or 5D when I did it.

I can MT though...

MT says I was in 5D and that I only did 3 reps within the same 30 min and that was it. :shock:

Things move fast in 5D. :mrgreen: :SupNap:

Btw, that's what I mean by working with beliefs in 5D.

My SM/HM had to find a money making idea FIRST because I didn't believe money could instantly appear on my kitchen table (yet) so I found ICS and MLGS a few days after.