High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
AgentSmith

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by AgentSmith »

"Attention everyone, this works only if you are living in one of those countries;
US, Canada, Australia and UK.
Just to save your time!"

:(
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:"Attention everyone, this works only if you are living in one of those countries;
US, Canada, Australia and UK.
Just to save your time!"

:(
Are you sure?

I've read that in the comments but when I signed up, there was a very long list of countries listed in the payment form so if you know where you got this from, please let me know.

Also, I think you could get around it by using a VPN. ;)
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

It was from the comment section, but the author confirmed it too with a reply, saying he has said that 1000 times.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:It was from the comment section, but the author confirmed it too with a reply, saying he has said that 1000 times.
The way it works is that you need to copy and paste those ads usually on classified ads websites where the money is (USA) so it would make no sense to advertise in India because most people don't have the $579 US to join in because for them that's more than $2,500.

Although, I don't see why a guy from India couldn't join the program and advertise in US classified ads websites? :?

If anyone here is interested but can't get in just let me know, I have registered so I have access to their membership area, maybe I can tell them that I know a person who's interested and ask them to make an exception and let them in.

Just don't join in right now. I will soon create a dedicated forum as I mentioned earlier with FAQs and post screenshots of sales if/when I make them, etc... This way you will know before you join whether this system is working or not.

As for me, I will continue looking at their marketing tutorials (http://icstutorials.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) and learn all the marketing techniques I can to advertise the hell out of it.
justz

Post by justz »

Merlin regarding the goal HMR would you advise repeat 3 times in 3 different hours just once or do it until the goal manifests?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Merlin regarding the goal HMR would you advise repeat 3 times in 3 different hours just once or do it until the goal manifests?
I would repeat it as many times as possible each day until I get my goal. This "3 times in 3 different hrs" is coming from MT which is not yet 100% reliable.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:It was from the comment section, but the author confirmed it too with a reply, saying he has said that 1000 times.
This is taken from their FAQs section...

Can I work this program from outside the US?

Yes, you can! We have many members from Canada promoting ICS. We also have members from Mexico, Central America and South America. We even have a member that lives in Sweden working this program. As long as you have a computer and access to the internet, you can work this program.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Happy birthday Virgo ;) :SupNap: :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Btw guys, for about 6+ months, I blocked new people from registering and coming to the forum (because we were going nowhere and the forum was about to close anyway).

I have now reopen the forum for new registrations since I believe a lot of people will see my ads about my Instant Cash Solution program and come here to get answers about it.

As I mentioned earlier, I will create very soon a dedicated forum just for that new project.

In other words, get ready for it because I believe this dead forum will come back to life once again (especially after what I discovered today :twisted: ).

My signature will also change soon.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Merlin wrote:Happy birthday Virgo ;) :SupNap: :SupNap:
Thank you Merlin !!!!
Can’t wait to hear about your new discovery ! Haven’t had new successes yet.