High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

To give you an idea of what I'm seeing these days, take a look at this screenshot that I did 10 seconds after I wrote my previous post 10 minutes ago.

By now you should all know about the standard odds of roulette which are 1 in 38. So if you bet on one number then you have 1 chance of winning out of 38 other number (1-36 and the green 0 and 00). In other words it's "NORMAL" to get a 1/38 meaning that after 38 spins, you should win once.

So getting a 1/16 is already hard because this would mean that I don't win every 38 spins but once every 16 spins. :shock: but this is what I see all the time here. In fact I decided to make it hard on my HM and not only ask him to win 3/16s but to win them with 3 specific numbers (35, 24 and 12) and I want to win in THAT ORDER.

If I win with the 35 but the #12 comes before the #24, that doesn't count. Well, as shown in the screenshot, I got exactly what I wanted. The #35 came out first, then the #24 after and the #12 just fell right after I finished posting my previous post. :mrgreen:

Kinda cool huh? :geek:

So I'm getting closer here to my goal but I need to take more actions and spend more time focusing on it (and clear anything that shows up).

I'm gonna get there. :evil: One day :lol:
Attachments
Sep14.jpg
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

So for Money goals, "I am now earning $1000 extra per month" is kind of useless/very slow? We should think of some request that we can take every day goals toward this goal?

Like in my case, my only option seems to be that I am making them through trading (Forex, options, futures, etc.) and start practicing everyday?

I am following you right, Merlin?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:We should think of some request that we can take every day goals toward this goal?
Yeah, that's pretty much right.

Btw, if you still want to make your money using Forex, you might want to try this software...

https://www.forextrendy.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's gonna show you patterns and trending charts in real time. It won't work 100% of the time but at least you will work with something instead of trying to extract money from a crappy trading day. With this at least, you will find a Forex pair that is trending.

A few HMRs with this software and a specific $ goal should be able to get you started.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Thanks, Merlin! Is that a site that you have used/been recommended to you by a trader?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Thanks, Merlin! Is that a site that you have used/been recommended to you by a trader?
Nah, it was a site that I discovered last week. I wish I would have found something like this 15 years ago. 8-)
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Btw I just read that you won with 3 specific numbers in a SPECIFIC order. I somehow missed that yesterday, thought it was a "simple" 3/16.
Very impressive, man!!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Btw I just read that you won with 3 specific numbers in a SPECIFIC order. I somehow missed that yesterday, thought it was a "simple" 3/16.
Very impressive, man!!!
Yeah I know. :twisted:

What I need to do is win 3 of those 3/16s in a row, all with 3 numbers in their specific order.

First 3/16 numbers: 35-24-12 in this order
Second 3/16 numbers: 33-23-13 in this order
Third 3/16 numbers: 4-14-34 in this order

Once I see this, my left brainer side will be mind blown and I will know that I have merged with my HM and that I have ascended because my HM will now be in charge of my vibration and not my @#$% SM. :evil:

I know I'm close because I've had a day where I had all of these 3 sets in their order but those 3/16s were not in a row. It took me about 2-3 hours to get all 3 sets but still, not too long ago I couldn't get ONE 3/16 per month and those 3 numbers were not in a specific order.

After that, it's just a matter of time to build that HM belief by winning more and then *POOF* I'm out here. :lol:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Three 3/16 in one day with specific numbers, just not in the order you wanted?! My left brain is already blown away.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Three 3/16 in one day with specific numbers, just not in the order you wanted?! My left brain is already blown away.
No, all 3 sets were in their specific order but not 1 after the other. Meaning that after I got my 1st set of 35-24-12 I had to wait maybe 30 minutes before I saw the 2nd set of 33-23-13 win and then the last set of 4-14-34 came an hour later.

Yeeaaaaaaaaaah, I may have done a few dance steps that day... just a few though. :mrgreen:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hey look at that, another first set. :mrgreen:

Maybe MT is right and I FINALLY got my HM connection. :shock: :o
Attachments
Sep15-1.jpg
Sep15-1.jpg (99.47 KiB) Viewed 3066 times