High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Will do !!! Thanks Merlin !
Funny! You are also going to 5.7. ;)

Also, ask to be locked in PERMANENTLY as I talked about above...
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yep ! :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hmm ok I get it now :?

I always wondered why MT kept telling me to go AT or ABOVE 5.6... It's because apparently, the last level where LBs will be present and affecting us is at 5.5. :shock:

So if we manage to go and lock in permanently at 5.6 or higher, our HM can more easily manifest our goal.

The question now is will we get there and really lock down at this high level or whether something will drag us down in 3D/4D again? :?

I guess we will find out soon because we are pretty much all in the 5D now. MT says Virgo is at 5.6 and Agentsmith at 5.5 right now while I'm at 5.8.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Oh cool ! I was at 4.7 yesterday when I asked my pendulum.
Let’s hope we stay there !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Oh cool ! I was at 4.7 yesterday when I asked my pendulum.
Let’s hope we stay there !
Yeah the vibration of the planet right now is at 285 KHz and should reach the 325 KHz around Xmas and apparently 325 is the highest vibration our SM can reach so by reaching 333 KHz we will be above our SM and it's beliefs.

Now I have been at 333 KHz for many years now and what I found out is that if you still have LBs in your SM, that 333 vibration is practically useless because those old LBs have a vibration of 150 or 160 which is the vibration that we caught them earlier in life and they keep dragging us back down.

Those MT numbers would fit the spiritual side when they say that the 5D Ascension is around Dec 21st because not only we will be above the SM's vibration of 325 but the solar flash will clear all those LBs in an instant.

Until this solar flash happen we still need to cut all those LBs and then leave the 3D (3.3 aka "Loser" Track) and go higher. Maybe by locking down permanently to 5.6+ it will finally work for us.

It would be a bit frustrating to finally reach 5D and manifesting what we want after all these YEARS of clearing and raising our vibration to 330 only to see the planet raise EVERYBODY ELSE's vibration to 330 without asking for it and then see a solar flash erase ALL their LBs instantly. :roll:

Talk about lucky bastards. :evil:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

VirgoShowgirl, have you started a new HMR with a goal now that you are supposedly in 5D?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Not yet
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok now MT is telling me that even though there are no LBs at the 5.6+ level, we seem to be still affected by those that we dragged from the lower levels (3D and 4D) so we still need to clear them all.

Apparently, I have finally cleared them all this morning on both the SM and HM/Astral/TLR levels and have put my HM in charge of my vibration.

If this is true then this would make me the equivalent of what the spiritual side called "An Ascended Master" which is simply a person who ascended before the big solar flash.

In other words, I didn't need to wait for the flash to clear all my 3D/4D crap, I cleared them all on my own. :mrgreen: :SupNap:

Now I may not have any LBs left to clear on any levels (SM, HM, Soul, Oversoul, etc) or any dimensions (3D, 4D and 5D), this world will still work based on beliefs like gravity and the time you believe it will take for you to manifest a goal.

It's true that in 5D, you can instantly manifest but you need to believe that you can do this and in order to believe that, you need to build your belief in your HM that he can do that and as you know, my method to believe in instant manifestation is through winning more and more bets at roulette.

The more times I win, the more times my HM is shifting me to the parallel track where my number wins and the stronger my belief in my HM to instantly shift me ANYWHERE becomes.

So if my HM is really in charge of my vibration and I have no jokers left, then I should win more and more and I should see 3/16s, 4/16s and up.

If not then it will mean that MT lied and I still have some crap to clear, which wouldn't be a big surprise.

I'll keep you posted if I see any changes..
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Do we build these beliefs with more HMRs?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Do we build these beliefs with more HMRs?
Yes and No.

Here's what I learned with all my tests here...

To manifest a goal (instant manifestation or not) you need to go through 3 steps...

- Step 1: Get the belief from a HMR/NAP or any other LOA technique that worked.

This HMR will tell your HM that you are on track 123 but what you want to manifest is on another track. So your HM will start checking in parallel realities to find the one where you already have that goal (ex: track 456) and then send it to your SM after multiple requests from you. MT is telling me that this is 10% of the job of manifestation a goal.

- Step 2: Taking Actions

By focusing on that goal constantly, your will tell your HM and SM that you want to be on that other track where you manifest your goal. If you don't take any actions (like playing roulette to win more times) then you make it hard on your HM/SM to shift you to that other track. MT is telling me that this is other 90% of the job of manifestation a goal. Without daily actions, it might work but it will take forever.

For example, to win the 16/16 at roulette, I need to lock in to the track where I win every 5 spins which will give me a 3/16. To lock in to this track I need to see not just one 3/16 but 3 in a row. THEN I will move on to Step 3.

- Step 3: By seeing not just one 3/16 but 3 in a row, I will finally lock in to this other track (456) where I will manifest my goal (16/16) but it may take a few hours/days until I see it but it I WILL SEE IT SOON!.

So basically those 3W steps are WISH-WORK-WAIT.

Now you might say, yeah but, that's exactly what we've been doing here for the past 11 years so how come I don't have what I want??? :evil:

What I've learned is that the fuck up occurs at the Step 2 (Taking Actions) level.

Because we have LBs at the SM and HM levels, those @#%$% constantly make us shift out of the 456 track that we are trying to reach and lock into. That's why we won't stay on the 456 track permanently until we clear ALL our LBs.

This is what I found so far... yet: :?

- We have 4 types of beliefs (regular, hidden, sabotage and unknown).
- They all have roots, 4 types of roots too (regular, hidden, sabotage and unknown).
- Those roots are planted in a total of 87 different levels, 12 higher levels (ex: HM, Soul, Oversoul, chakras, etc) and 75 sublayer levels (ex: SM)
- Each one of these 87 levels are found in 2 main dimensions (Astral and physical levels)

So yeah, we got a ton of crap to clear on many levels before we can manifest our goals but as long as you do those 3 steps above, you should be getting closer and closer to your goal each day.

After that, with more practice, you can shrink the manifestation time like I'm trying to do here with roulette but it takes time and determination.