High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

adhock wrote:That means, mine was 50,000th.... Yay :D :D :D :D
I gets you are right! :lol: :lol:

Congrats for that. :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I talked about it yesterday but I asked again MT which track is the best and the fastest one to manifest these goals and the average timeframe of manifestation and this is what I got...

Apparently, we don't need to go up in order like having to go to 5.33 to arrive at 5.37, you can jump directly to 5.37 if you want to manifest a physical change.

Perfect Health: 5.33+... (2-7 days for manifestation)
Money: 5.34+.... (2 days up to many months based on the amount and your money making method)
Relationships: 5.35+....(2-15 days for manifestation)
Physical changes: 5.37+....(2-12 days for manifestation)
Instant Manifestation: 5.38+ (Read below)

As for the 5.38 track, it doesn't mean that as soon as you arrive at 5.38 that you will instantly manifest all your goals, it means that you arrived on the track where this is possible but you will first need to...

1- Build your "instant parallel reality shifting" belief (do Step 1, Step 2 and Step 3)
2- Activate your merkaba (do small shift like winning on your number at roulette, etc...)

Since shifting to another track involves the OverSoul because it's the one taking the soul (you) out of track 123 and instantly put you on track 456, the OveSoul needs some training here and this is why it will starts small by making you win once or twice out of 16 spins but it will get used to it and build on it and making you shift to the winning track more and more up to the point where you will win on every spin.

After that, you just build even more by making objects appear/disappear, etc...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Got another 2/16. :twisted:

Edit*

And...another 2/16 on the game after that :SupNap: :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

:lol: :lol:

After getting those 2 games in a row with a 2/16 I asked why can't my OverSoul speed things up a bit and send me more wins and then I got a temporary headache and a very strong pressure on my heart and that's when it hit me... :shock:

Does my OverSoul take it slow because of...me??? And I got a YES. :o :shock: :lol: :lol:

It looks like those instant parallel reality shifts are hard on the body, so that's why the 16/16 climb will take about 2 hrs. Its because my OverSoul needs to learn about instant shifting (2%) but mostly because my body needs to take it slow (98%).

The headache and the pain went away until I got another 2/16 :lol: :lol: Now my head is dizzy and my heart hurts a bit. :lol: :lol: I love it!

So my OverSoul will make me win and then nothing will happen for 10-15 minutes for my body to recover and then make me win again until my body gets used to it and then I will win more.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Got a 1/16 before that and now just got a 2/16. :lol: :lol:

My heart and my head hurts but I don't give a shit, I'm laughing so hard I think I'm gonna piss in my pants!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Aahhh :(

My OverSoul wants me to take an hour+ break. :evil: :roll:

:P :|

I asked and I seem to have reached 15% of my goal for instant manifestation during this past hour. It makes sense because I think I got a 10/160 just in the first 5-6 games. :shock: :mrgreen: I think I got four 2/16s in a row. :?

The odds are still 1 win every 16 spins so I need those 3/16s now to shrink them.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

WOOHOO! I got my first 3/16. :mrgreen: :twisted: :SupNap:

So now the odds are 1 win every 9 spins now.

The headache and heart pressure comes in about 1-2 minutes after I have won.

I asked my OverSoul if ALL those wins were a shift to another parallel reality and got a YES! :shock: :o :shock:

YES!! :twisted: 8-) :SupNap:

Those are small shifts but they are still a disconnection from 1 track and landed on another reality track AND THAT is cool. 8-)

Btw, my instant reality shifting belief is now at 50%. 8-)
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Oh WOHOOOH !!!!!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

After I posted my last msg things started to fade away and no more wins were coming in so I was thinking "Oh boy! Here we go again!" :roll:

I took off for an hour or so and when I came back I started asking a bunch of questions and what I found is that the Merkaba was ANOTHER LEVEL that had to be cleared of LBs and guess what was at its core? Yup... you guessed it... a Sabotage LB! :shock: :o :roll:

When I asked MT on which track I was now at, MT said...5.35 :o :shock:

So the Merkaba's Sabotage LB brought me back from 5.39 to 5.35. :evil: No wonder I couldn't manifest any more wins.

Anyway, I brought myself back to 5.39 and cleared the Merkaba and its Sabotage LB.

I also learned from MT that the head and chest pain I got from the wins were LBs implanted in my head and heart chakras by the Merkaba as I was shifting to the other track where I would win.

The Merkaba got infected by the uncleared LBs and infected therefore the chakras, giving me those pains.

It's funny what you can learn just by playing roulette. :lol:

I will get back to roulette in about 5-10 minutes. Hopefully, things will get back to where they were because it was a lot of fun to win all those 2/16s. I don't believe in luck so all those wins had to come from all this research I did.

Stay tuned... its not over. 8-)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ah Fuck :roll:

I got back to 5.39 but now I have to wait another hour to lock in to it. :evil:

Oh well, see ya in 1 hour. :(

Btw, my "Instant Reality Shifting" Belief is at 92% now.

When I get the next 3/16, the % will go to 95% and when I get a 3/16 on 3 games in a row, it will jump to 97% then the 16/16 will be close and when I see it, I will reach 100%.