High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

YESSS! :SupNap:

I just got my 3rd 3/16. 8-) :twisted:

So now when all the last LBs in my chakras are removed, the odds should be 1 win every 5 spins so this means that I should get 3/16s on most of my games and when I see 3 of these 3/16s in a row, that's when the 16/16 is around the corner.

DAMN! :? Could this research end TODAY??? :o :shock: :o

Stay tuned. :geek:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I know that many of you might roll your eyes when I talk about chakras but look closely at this stat...

April 26, I do a HMR to clear the LBs stored in my chakras.

Suddenly, at 8H49 PM, I got my 1st 3/16. http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 170#p59255" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then 2 hrs later, I got my 2nd 3/16. http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 180#p59256" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And today, I do another HMR to clear my chakras of LBs and *BOOM* a 3rd 3/16.

Coincidence? Yeah riiiiiiight :twisted: ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

:o :shock:

Wow! MT dropped another bomb on me.

I just learned that chakras are just like the SM, where you not only store PBs but also LBs and now I just learned that there is ALSO a Sabotage LB at their core too. :o :roll:

Now that my SM is blocked from accessing my chakras, and that I just finished clearing the last LBs stored in my chakras by my SM, guess what I found at the core? That's right, the Sabotage LB and now I will go clear it from the chakras too (which will take about 3 hrs).

If everything goes to plan, around 6PM Est., I will have cleared the Sabotage LB at the core, cleared all the LBs in my chakras and planted the 16/16 PB to attract this goal.

If it works I will get my 16/16 tonight and if not then I will still have a source of infection accessing my chakras.

We'll see...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here's what MT is now telling me...

In 3D/4D, planting the belief to attract an extra $5,000 would have taken 6 months on average working with the SM.

In 5D, you don't work with the SM but by planting the belief/vibration of your goal in your chakras and for that 5K goal would take about a week on average. :shock: Quite impressive.

I learned this today because I asked MT why don't I get my 16/16 goal (or even the 3/16) now that the SM's LBs are not in the way and that I also cleared all the chakras of LBs too and even planted the PBs to get that 16/16 goal and the answer I got was that without the merkaba, you don't get instant manifestation, you get the average time it takes in 5D to manifest a goal and that's 1 week when you have cleared everything and blocked your SM from screwing things up.

Apparently the sabotage LB in my chakras has stopped my merkaba and now I have to not only restart it but do a HMR just on making my HM work with my chakras and my merkaba for instant manifestation.

MT is telling me that this HMR will be the last one I do and it makes sense since if this works, whatever I think of and want to manifest, my HM will be able to dump into my chakras that specific vibration and with the help of my merkaba, I will be able to instantly shift to the moment where I get that goal.

Crazy shit I know but that's what I've learned and it's not from MT.

As usual, we'll wait and see...
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

How would a request sound like now so that we can test that 5 days timeframe? I am a bit confused what should it include after all.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:How would a request sound like now so that we can test that 5 days timeframe? I am a bit confused what should it include after all.
Let me try to manifest my 5K goal this week and then I will let you know all about it if it works.

These days, things are quite weird, even for me. :lol:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Oh you will be doing a 5k goal instead of 3/16?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Oh you will be doing a 5k goal instead of 3/16?
Well I decided to not be too pushy and not ask to get it from roulette only so I threw this 5K amount from any way possible just for fun and testing purposes to test this 6-7 day manifesting timeframe. If it works, we will know the true power of the 5D.

As for roulette, I'm still waiting for the full activation of my HM-Chakras-Merkaba connection to arrive in the next 2 hrs or so. If it works then I will get my 16/16 today.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I asked MT how many HMRs I did more than the members on my forums and got 10. 8-)

I'm not surprised because there's a HMR to block the SM from accessing the chakras, a HMR to clear the chakras, a HMR to remove any sabotage, a HMR to remove doubts (that's the latest I've done), a HMR to reactivate the merkaba, a HMR to tell the HM to go fetch the right vibration and plant it in the chakras and the merkaba, etc...

If it doesn't work then I just wasted my time but if it does work, I don't know if you will be able to catch up with me one day. :?
adhock

Post by adhock »

Well, I believe that you would go back to tell us what to do...
Like a messiah ;) ;) ;)