High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

Ok now this is crazy :?

I don't remember the last time I got a 3/16 (at least 2 months that's for sure) and then I do this HMR for the chakras and I got not just one but 2 3/16 in the same evening. :o :shock:

Wow! There might be something there guys.

Stay tuned. :geek:
justz

Post by justz »

Merlin wrote:It's funny to hear that anyone talking about the LOA, they ALL talk about visualization and emotions and the power of the SM but NOWHERE I have heard of the power or the importance of chakras to help us manifest a goal. :? .
Well that is not exactly true.
For long we heard that the best way to manifest was from the heart.
For me it always meant the heart chakra, my search on chakras started with that and the want to connect with the heart chakra and manifest.

So I would say that chakras are known to be important in the process as imbalanced chakras can block many areas of your life.
I have mine cleaned by a reiki master and she always find blocks in my heart no matter how many times she cleans.
So I would say that the clean is temporary and we keep adding junk like with the heart wall that you used to clean.
At this point on the journey I’m not sure that we can clean something for good either it’s LBs, either chakras... because they always seems to come back we can move a bit higher but at this moment never fully free
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:For long we heard that the best way to manifest was from the heart.
For me it always meant the heart chakra,
Yeah I got that too but the heart and the heart chakra are 2 different things here.

Also, we didn't clear chakras because they were blocking the manifestation of goals but to be more balanced like you said and that was for spiritual reasons here and NOT manifestation reasons.

Besides, NOBODY told me that we have to work with chakras to manifest a goal... never. Do you know how to manifest a goal using either the heart or the heart chakra? If so please let us know.

For example, by far the most popular videos I have on my YT channel is the one where Gregg Braden talks about how we manifest from the heart but NEVER you will hear him talk that we need to clear the "heart chakra" to be able to manifest the goals we want much less tell us "how to reprogram" the chakras to make them attract our goals.

Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT is telling me that most of you guys have the 33% of the SM covered but you are still missing the other 67% of the chakras to make you attract your goals.

From what I understand, working with beliefs and the SM is what we did in the 3D but in the 4D and 5D, we work with chakras to manifest our goals.

It could be another joke but if you did HMRs to tell your SM to attract you this or that goal and you are still waiting for that goal to arrive, what do you have to lose from trying this crazy chakra HMR? :?

So for those who want to test this with me, here the HMR to work with chakras. With the SM, we call them LBs (Limiting Beliefs) but those are called blockages with chakras and regarding PBs (Positive Beliefs), with chakras we call them vibrations.

So you clear blockages and plant vibrations in your chakras...

MT is telling me that we can do BOTH in the same HMR so here's one example:

"- Dear HMR, please find in parallel realities around me, a track where I manifest __________".
- Then plant in my chakras in the astral plane, the very specific vibration of that moment so that I can vibrate at that vibration 24/7.
- If I have any blockages in my chakras that can stop me from manifesting __________ , please clear them all.
"

Because chakras are in the Astral plane (aka 5th dimension, aka TLR) and not the SM level, there is no need to ask God for a rush delivery because unlike beliefs which are down in the SM, the vibration you send in your chakras will remain in 5D.

This means that whatever your HM will program in the Astral plane, it will get into your chakras within 1 hour. Then the attraction of the goal should start.
adhock

Post by adhock »

But, what about sabotage beliefs... Is this HMR covering this issue?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

adhock wrote:But, what about sabotage beliefs... Is this HMR covering this issue?
We covered that, look in the past pages...
adhock

Post by adhock »

I know that, I am in touch with the forum ;)

But what if we put some additional lines for sabotage beliefs? Just for sure... ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

adhock wrote:But what if we put some additional lines for sabotage beliefs? Just for sure... ;)
Like what?

I think saying that we want the sabotage belief to be removed is direct enough.
justz

Post by justz »

Merlin wrote:MT is telling me that most of you guys have the 33% of the SM covered but you are still missing the other 67% of the chakras to make you attract your goals.

From what I understand, working with beliefs and the SM is what we did in the 3D but in the 4D and 5D, we work with chakras to manifest our goals.

It could be another joke but if you did HMRs to tell your SM to attract you this or that goal and you are still waiting for that goal to arrive, what do you have to lose from trying this crazy chakra HMR? :?

So for those who want to test this with me, here the HMR to work with chakras. With the SM, we call them LBs (Limiting Beliefs) but those are called blockages with chakras and regarding PBs (Positive Beliefs), with chakras we call them vibrations.

So you clear blockages and plant vibrations in your chakras...

MT is telling me that we can do BOTH in the same HMR so here's one example:

"- Dear HMR, please find in parallel realities around me, a track where I manifest __________".
- Then plant in my chakras in the astral plane, the very specific vibration of that moment so that I can vibrate at that vibration 24/7.
- If I have any blockages in my chakras that can stop me from manifesting __________ , please clear them all.
"

Because chakras are in the Astral plane (aka 5th dimension, aka TLR) and not the SM level, there is no need to ask God for a rush delivery because unlike beliefs which are down in the SM, the vibration you send in your chakras will remain in 5D.

This means that whatever your HM will program in the Astral plane, it will get into your chakras within 1 hour. Then the attraction of the goal should start.

Just did the new HMR as 4 days passed since the PBS HMR and nothing
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This sucks but I think we will get answers soon otherwise this research is gonna end very soon. :(