High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

Btw guys, I don't use HMR (Higher Mind Requests) anymore, I use GR (God Requests) now. :twisted:

Meaning that I go straight to the top, cutting all middlemen. I also ask Archangel Micheal to clear any jokers before I let God in and ask him a few questions and I discovered something interesting.

Remember the "Loser Track" at 4.5 where all we did was sabotaged?

Well... I learned that this sabotage was at the core or if you prefer, the foundation of this incarnation we have right now. I found out that all the other beliefs were build on top of it so AFTER you had cleared ALL your LBs, you are left with this "Sabotage Foundation" :shock: the screwed up everything you wanted to do or manifest.

Now that was kinda shocking but it made perfect sense so what I did this morning was another request this time straight to God instead of my own Higher Mind, and asked God to clear any beliefs that was creating this "Sabotage Foundation".

Apparently, until you clear it up, your OverSoul won't let you shift to another track because you haven't totally cleared it.

Think of it as the Pisa Tower. If your foundation is fucked up, it doesn't matter what you build on it, EVERYTHING above the foundation will be fucked up.

So do a HMR (or God Request) to clear this "Sabotage Foundation" or else nothing good will happen.
PisaTower.jpg
PisaTower.jpg (11.7 KiB) Viewed 3444 times
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

That’s interesting news indeed !!!! Thanks Merlin !!!!!
justz

Post by justz »

I’ll do that God Request
Thanks Merlin!
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Happy Easter guys !
I guess no one has anything to report ? Quite sad to see this forum dead... hope you’re all safe.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Quite sad to see this forum dead.
Yeah I know. :(

Something beautiful is ending and that breaks my heart for all of us. We deserved better I think. :|
justz

Post by justz »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Happy Easter guys !
I guess no one has anything to report ? Quite sad to see this forum dead... hope you’re all safe.

Well I just recorded a NAP with emotion.
Even though we didn’t cracked NAPs truly I had success with them so I’ve just recorded one goal line feeling the emotions and even describing the emotions that I’m feeling to help add the emotion to the voice.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Well I just recorded a NAP with emotion.
Even though we didn’t cracked NAPs truly I had success with them so I’ve just recorded one goal line feeling the emotions and even describing the emotions that I’m feeling to help add the emotion to the voice.
Funny that you say this now because this morning MT told me that I should not do GR (God Requests) but come back to HMR (Higher Mind Requests) because my HM is more focused on my life and already looking at my reality and all the parallel realities that are close to me where I do manifest my goal.

Also MT told me to make sure that when I do a HMR, to add a line where I define the emotions and what I want to see manifested in front of me.

I still need to do the 3 reps daily but I can separate them by only 30 minutes each so what I do is start rep #1 at the full hour (ex: 1 PM) then do the 2nd one at the half hour mark (ex: 1H30 PM) and then do the 3rd one at the next full hour (ex: 2 PM) so that basically, I can do all 3 reps in just 1 hour flat. No need to do 3 reps on the mext day and no need for other rounds, just 1 is enough. :shock:

I ask my HM what I would like him to reprogram in the TLR/Astral plane on line #1 then on line #2, I define what I see and how I feel (At least I try to :? ). Then on line #3, I ask God for a RUSH DELIVERY (MT says it can take 2 hours instead of 3 days for the TLR program to reach my SM but I will need to test that).

For example...

Line #1: Dear HM, reprogram the TLR/Astral plane so that I manifest a minimum of 1/16 at roulette
Line #2: I see the diamond land on my number more and more and it feels really good.
Line #3: I also ask God to make this a RUSH DELIVERY so that this program reaches the SM ASAP.

I know that HMRs work because I saw so many wins back in November but I'm not sure what I did to make it work. So I will try the HMR with emotions/visualization.

What do I got to lose anyway... :?
justz

Post by justz »

It feels really good sounds really bad feeling line in my opinion
If you want to feel something maybe had something stronger like
Example:
As I see the roulette getting slower and slower my heart starts racing and I’m feeling with so much joy as I see it stop on my number more and more. It and amazing sensation (and then here you describe what you feel actually when you will a lot)
This is my 2 cents I’m sure if you read my line and yours you will feel different, just add yours.
Remember how you feel when you had the most right numbers and feel it again in you and then describe it with words! :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Remember how you feel when you had the most right numbers and feel it again in you and then describe it with words! :)
That's the advantage of having won before. I already know the feeling of seeing the diamond fall on my number and my SM and HM know it too :twisted: so it shouldn't be a problem to make them know what I want to see and feel.
justz

Post by justz »

Yes but my 2 cents are not only to let them know
But really feeling it while you are speaking with the HM almost like shifting for a few seconds to that moment and truly feel it