High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
VirgoShowgirl

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Funny, the past two days, a lot of people ok the spiritual community have been talking about physical symptoms like waves of heat, chills or dizziness. Coincidence ? :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Funny, the past two days, a lot of people ok the spiritual community have been talking about physical symptoms like waves of heat, chills or dizziness. Coincidence ? :roll:
The spiritual community has been talking about physical symptoms for many YEARS my dear. I know I've been following them since 2006 and that's when I heard about this 5D ascension thing (around 2012 remember that one :lol: ) and yet they were talking about clearing themselves to boost their vibration and feeling like crap when they did that.

I know because the first Cleaning NAP was done in 2009-10 and back then everyone who decided to test this with me got VERY SICK. That's why I realized that the spiritual community was maybe on to something here. :?

I believe people feel it more now because the entire planet is ascending and it forces our bodies to evolve and raise its vibration and that causes symptoms not just in the spiritual community but to anyone living on this planet now.
justz

Post by justz »

Merlin any update?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Merlin any update?
Nope!

I got to the final track/vibration and now there is nothing there to do by anything above me (Oversoul, Soul, HM and SM) but to wait that the timing for manifestation is perfect which MT doesn't want to tell me when. :?

Something should happen either today or tomorrow evening at the most. If I get passed that, it means it was another joke.

So keep your fingers crossed.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I asked MT again...

Q- Am I really in 5D now?
A- YES

Q- Have I tuned in to the final track where I manifest ALL my goals?
A- YES

Q- Will we need another HMR round?
A- NO

Q- All we have left to do is wait and one day we will manifest them 1 by 1?
A- YES

Q- Is all this a joke?
A- NO

Q- So this is it, we really are at the end of the road for this research?
A- YES

It's probably the last time I say this here but keep your fingers crossed guys.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Totally am !!!!!
justz

Post by justz »

Please please let it be it !!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Out of my list of goals I had in my HMR, I wanted the ability to instantly shift to another track and apparently I needed to build that belief but now things have changed.

It looks like you can add this belief (instant reality shift) through a HMR and have no need to "build" so to speak, that belief by playing roulette. :shock:

In other words, you can do a HMR to instantly shift yourself to another track and the PBs at the TLR level will drop in your SM which will now stop blocking your HM from shifting you anywhere you want to go. :twisted:

I found out about this when I noticed that my spine was worked on today. I had to plant specific PBs to get my spine ready for the merkaba toroidal field coming from the HM on the top of my head all the way down to my root chakra and also coming out of my heart and solar plexus from the front and back too.
Merkaba-Field.gif
Merkaba-Field.gif (36.25 KiB) Viewed 3046 times
It looks like my spine wasn't fully ready to receive all this flow of energy and now it is. This would mean that my HM can now instantly shift me anywhere but my OverSoul is blocking me right now, at least for tonight but during the weekend I might get the green light. :twisted:

If this works then it would mean that MT was right and I don't need another HMR round and even the last and most crazy goal would be ready for manifestation. All the LBs would have been cleared and all the right PBs would have been planted.

An instant reality shift would cancel all my other goals because I wouldn't need to be playing roulette or trying to attract more money, I could instantly shift myself to a track where I already have millions in the bank and I wouldn't need anything.

It would explain why my roulette results don't improve and why my spine has been worked on today because my HM wants me to skip this whole roulette thing and take me right away to the track that I want and not waste time. :twisted:

Personally, if this is really what's going on here, I think it's pure genius because I started to feel bored and annoyed playing this stupid roulette. :lol:

It would also close this research with a BIG BANG because it would be the ONLY HMR everyone has to do since this is the ultimate shortcut to any goal. No need to do a HMR for every single goal you want, you ask your HM and *POOF*, your HM is shifting you to the track where you have that goal. :lol: :twisted:

I will post updates if I see any.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Now that would be convenient indeed !!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I asked again this morning and still got the same answer.

EVERYTHING seems to be completed. All the LBs are gone and all the PBs are implanted. Everything is in place and ready to fire.

For me, it is stopped at the OverSoul level for major shifts and the HM for small shifts (ex: 10/160s). The switch will be turned to "ON" when the timing is best. :roll:

They want to keep it as a surprise. :evil:

I guess to them, I haven't wait for those goals long enough, "...let's make him wait a bit more :twisted: ". :roll:

Anyway, like you I got nothing to do besides other HMR rounds next Monday and Tuesday and hope for the best.