High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Good to know ! I’ll do my HMR then ! What is the latest news regarding multiple goals ?
Max 5 per HMR.

Is that what you are asking?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yep ! Perfect so I’ll do 3 !
I had done one last month for a skin problem I had and it seems it worked because it has only come back once since and it literally disappeared in a few hours (normally days).
So this time : weight, money and love !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:So this time : weight, money and love !
Alright good luck :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is test #1 for today...

- 1st game: 1/16
- 2nd game:1/16
- 3rd game: 0/16
- 4th game: 1/16
- 5th game: 1/16
- 6th game: 0/16
- 7th game: 0/16
- 8th game: 0/16
- 9th game: 1/16
- 10th game:0/16

The total is 5/160

Yeah well! Nothing is visible today. :? We'll see tomorrow.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Once again I asked...

Q- Am I REALLY REALLY REALLY in 5D right now?
A- YES

Q- Have I REALLY REALLY REALLY locked in to this 5D and since when?
A- YES, Yesterday

Q- Have I really locked in to the fine tuned 5D track that I need to be to manifest my goals?
A- Not yet (It will start at 3PM today).

Q- Is it the same for most forum members here?
A- YES

Q- Did our SM start working on manifesting our goals yet?
A- YES

Q- How long before we can reach and lock in to the fine tuned track where we will manifest our goals?
A- 2 days (Including Tuesday)

Q- Did we lose all our 4D PBs when we arrived in 5D?
A- YES

Q- So by doing the HMR again yesterday we replanted them all in 5D?
A- YES

Q- So basically what you are telling us is that Wednesday, we will reach the end of our journey?
A- YES

Q- So no more cleaning of LBs, planting of PBs, from now on it's just a matter of time?
A- YES

Usually when I ask many many times MT, if it's a joke, MT finally spits it out and tell me it was a joke but not these days. It still doesn't make it a 100% reliable truth but so far it's looking good and besides, it would perfectly fit what we are doing now.

We did over 5+ HMR in 4D to arrive in 5D and now that we seem to be in 5D we needed to do another HMR (Monday) to replant our PBs and that will take 3 days (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) for those PBs to come down into our SM and from then on, our SM will do the vibration fine tuning to attract our goals based on the time we believe we can manifest each one.

It's about time because it's getting fucking boring over here. :roll:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Tell me about it !!! That would be perfect timing indeed !!!!
I have a feeling we’re there, this morning I woke up in a great shape, lots of energy and a bright sun in the sky !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Tell me about it !!! That would be perfect timing indeed !!!!
I have a feeling we’re there, this morning I woke up in a great shape, lots of energy and a bright sun in the sky !
Weather wise, for me, it's the total opposite. Grey sky, heavy snow turning into rain later on. That's why I started asking MT because if this is 5D, it's NOT impressing me very much. :?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well the weather is fab here but we’re quarantined, so I’d rather have rain :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I think I've told you about it but MT is telling me that the part that our SM is doing to manifest a goal is NOT to manifest it but to change our vibration or "fine tune" our vibration to match the track where WE WILL manifest that goal.

So the PBs that I implanted in my SM coming from the TLR and HMR I did is telling the SM to reach this specific vibration AND THAT is what the SM does. once the fine tuning is done THAT'S IT, there is nothing else to do from the Oversoul, Soul, HM and even the SM because on that track, I will get that goal and unless I change my vibration, not even God can't stop me from manifesting it.

So I arrived yesterday in 5D but the fine tuning took place yesterday and today too and at 3PM today I finally reached that fine tuned vibration.

Assuming that this is true, then there is nothing else for me to do but wait that I manifest my goals based on a timeframe that I believe reasonable and logical.

In other words, EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DONE.
justz

Post by justz »

So let’s wait ehehe