High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:So we don’t have to ask permission so how will we shift?
Did you do a HMR to reach 50 Hz? Then you should reach and lock into it soon. You may have to do another HMR to avoid changing tracks as I talked about here...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 030#p59089" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Today was a weird morning for me, two people at the restaurant where I work got the virus so we had to close down, homebound for at least two weeks. JUST WHEN I FINALLY GOT A BOYFRIEND. DAMN FUCK.
You see what I mean... we MUST HAVE fall back and shifted to another track. :?
justz

Post by justz »

Go to lock down with him! :P
justz

Post by justz »

Merlin wrote:
justz wrote:So we don’t have to ask permission so how will we shift?
Did you do a HMR to reach 50 Hz? Then you should reach and lock into it soon. You may have to do another HMR to avoid changing tracks as I talked about here...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 030#p59089" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yes I did that HMR and I did the one to lock on 5D as soon as you posted
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Yes I did that HMR and I did the one to lock on 5D as soon as you posted
Then it should be just a matter of time. :geek:

As for me, I seem to have arrived at 5.234 but will lock down to it in about 10 minutes.

I will start to play roulette in about 2 hrs. Then we will know if this is real or not.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I seem to have locked in to 5.234 and should not shift myself to another track.

Now the ball is in my SM's court. This could take between 2-12 Hrs.

As usual, I will keep you updated if I see anything.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I asked MT many times during the evening if I really locked in to 5.234 and I still get a YES. I also didn't shift myself to another track either.

This is the latest news I got...

MT keeps telling me that in the 4D you will need on average 5 rounds to manifest a goal. In 5D, you will need only 1. Apparently, I have done those 5 rounds and I am now in this 5D. I don't feel or sense any changes to be honest so it's still possibly another MT joke but I will give it for now the benefit of the doubt.

Now another VERY IMPORTANT thing that we need to take seriously if it's not a joke because it's not the first time that MT told me this so it may be true. Apparently, when we shift from 4D to 5D... ALL OUR PBs ARE GONE. :shock:

This means that if we really did arrive in this 5D, WE MUST CONTINUE THE HMRs that we did in 4D or else we will be in 5D and our SM will attract NOTHING. :shock:

That is why MT told me yesterday and today too that I had to replant all my PBs today because I seem to have reached this 5D. The good news is that in 5D, we seem to only need 3 reps of the HMR but do it only on ONE DAY and that the manifestation can happen in as fast as 3 days.

Those 3 days are the period it takes to plant a new PB at the TLR/HM level and make it come down in the SM.

Because I arrived in 5D, MT is telling me that this HMR I did this morning was enough but it will take 3 days to sink into my SM so nothing happening today (Monday) and Tuesday either. It's on day 3 that the PBs in the TLR will arrive in my SM and since my goals can be quickly manifested, I could start seeing good results on Wednesday onward.

I will keep doing my 3 HMR reps tomorrow just in case I am still in 4D but for the 100th time MT keeps telling me that I don't need it because I am in 5D.

True or false, I believe we are close and if we are not in 5D now we must be at the end of the 4D. Just remember to tell your HM to avoid shifting you to another track once you arrive in 5D.

Other than that, keep your fingers crossed.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well, I really hope so, now would really be a perfect timing to win cash with a scratch ticket to keep me busy shopping online during this quarantine :lol:
Can you please check Merlin where I am regarding 5D ? Thank you !!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well, I really hope so, now would really be a perfect timing to win cash with a scratch ticket to keep me busy shopping online during this quarantine :lol:
:lol: :lol:
VirgoShowgirl wrote:Can you please check Merlin where I am regarding 5D ? Thank you !!
MT is telling me that we all arrived in 5D. :o

If this is true then we all need to plant PBs again and then wait...as usual. ;)
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Good to know ! I’ll do my HMR then ! What is the latest news regarding multiple goals ?