High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
AgentSmith

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by AgentSmith »

Yeah, now would be the perfect moment for a major breakthrough, as most of us European guys are soon to be held at home.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Yeah, now would be the perfect moment for a major breakthrough, as most of us European guys are soon to be held at home.
I'm testing out something that could be huge but I don't talk about it until I see any results first.

I can't play roulette until 8 PM here in about 90 min for this test to take effect. I will post if I see anything.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well for now I would need a Super Fast Money manifestation because all my shows have been canceled so I’m in deep shit !
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well for now I would need a Super Fast Money manifestation because all my shows have been canceled so I’m in deep shit !
Same here, things are going in the opposite direction of what we want in quite the quick pace. And with everything closed for probably at least a month, I am not sure how these money and relationship goals couls work anytime soon :cry:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Food delivery is gonna explode so create a business now,, and as far as relationships go, the panic creates stronger bonds :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well for now I would need a Super Fast Money manifestation because all my shows have been canceled so I’m in deep shit !
Have you opened your account at Dublinbet yet?

Not for you to go play now because you would probably lose money like everybody else but just in case something comes up on my side.

If what I found yesterday turns out to work, we will all soon head over the Elite Club and have some fun over there with the live roulette.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT dropped a bomb on me yesterday that could turn on its head all that we are doing here. :shock:

Once in a while, this topic comes back on the forum like every 2 years or so and I don't take it seriously enough. NOW I DO...

It's been called different names like "RBE LB", the "Sabotage Belief", etc...

Here's the last time I talked about it here on on this Sept. 2018 thread...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=2493" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here's the quote that says it all...
Merlin wrote:But then yesterday night, MT told me another shocking thing. It's telling me that not only the TLR could bring back those damn LBs but at the SM level, it seems like we ALSO have a specific belief that I will call the "RBE LB" that brings back any LBs that we remove at the SM. :shock: :o :shock:

In other words, clearing our SM and the TLR is NOT ENOUGH. :shock: EVEN if all those LBs have been removed down to the last one, if we don't ALSO remove this RBE LB from hell, that SOB will bring AAAALLLLLL those LBs back.
I will try to explain it in a way that everybody understands.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Now imagine that you are a clean lady/man in this hotel. Your job is to go to a specific floor of the hotel (ex: 4th floor) and open the door of each one of the rooms on that floor. Instead of numbers like room 401, 402, etc... it would have names like Money, Health, relationships..

Each room is filthy and you have to clear all the crap before you get out of the room and enter the next one to clean it also...

Follow me so far?

Let's assume that the hotel is the Subconscious Mind and the tenants that make the room filthy week after week are the LBs we have at the TLR/HM level. If you don't clear the TLR/Tenants, those rooms will all be filthy next week.

So... you get on the 4th floor, clear each room and lock in the doors so that no other tenants can come in and infect those rooms again. You think you're doing fine but there is another thing that you forgot. A nasty little mother fucker that pulls one of the craziest and devious trick on you while you are sleeping... :twisted:

That joker is this "RBE LB" or "Sabotage Belief" that I was talking about in previous posts throughout the years.

This MOFO will not mess up the rooms on the 4th floor or let new tenants in (TLR) so that the rooms can get filthy again. Nope... what this joker will do is wait until you cleared the TLR/tenants and cleared all the rooms on the 4th floor and while you sleep, he will put you in the elevator, bring you up on the 5th FLOOR, which looks EXACTLY like the 4th floor hallway but this time, because you are now on the 5th floor, ALL THE ROOMS ARE FILTHY....

You open up the 1st room (ex: Money) and you find out is a real mess in there. WTF!!! :shock: :o :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil:

You open the other rooms and they are all a mess too. :roll:

Your first thought will be that someone let in new tenants that messed up the room again but...nope...nobody came. It's just that you don't realize...YET... that you are NOT on the 4th floor anymore but on the 5TH floor.

During your sleep, someone made you SHIFT to ANOTHER FLOOR (aka reality track) where all your hard work didn't matter because now you have to do it aaaalllll over again.

And guess what...

When you clear all the rooms of the 5th floor, during your sleep again, that little fucker will bring you to the 6TH FLOOR and you will have to start over again and again.

And...THAT... is what MT told me last night. :shock:

Not just one but 3... Sabotaging Beliefs are there to make us shift to a different track where all that we cleared has to be cleared again

and...THAT... is why we don't seem to move forward a lot since we started our Overhaul HMR cleanup back in Dec. 23.

Now before you all panic and start throwing me rocks and curse the universe :lol: :lol: let me do my little test here to clear all of them, then re clear all the topics and then replant all my PBs (because yeah, when you shift to another track, you seem to lose back all the PBs that you planted too :roll: ).

Just to give you an idea, MT is telling me that NORMALLY, without any sabotaging Beliefs, the Overhaul HMR cleanup would have lasted 2 weeks :o and not the 10+ weeks we are now in, not even coming close to lock in to the vibration of our goal.

The good news however is that once you cleared those sabotaging Beliefs and you can go back to the track (aka 4th floor) that you already cleared, there is no need to clear again ALL the LBs of ALL the topics (Money, Health, relationships, etc) because you have already done it and can now FINALLY lock in within 24 hrs to the track where you will manifest your goal.

That's what I did yesterday. I cleared all the 3 Sabotaging Beliefs, replanted all the PBs for my main goals and today I should lock in to the 5D track where things can finally be manifested.

So as usual, stay tuned and watch my posts today and this weekend and we will know if this is true or not.

To me it makes sense because I don't think that we needed 10+ weeks since Dec 23 to clear our LBs. Something fucked up along the way and those 3 Sabotaging Beliefs would perfectly explain why.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Holy Shit, that’s SOME NEWS !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Holy Shit, that’s SOME NEWS !
Oh yeah! :twisted:

When things don't move forward, I'm always on the lookout for other form of sabotage because I don't think that things should take all this time. i believe that when you do the right job, things just flow and right now, they're NOT FLOWING... AT ALL. :evil:

So it always suck to find new stuff to do but if it can make us move forward again, I'm all ears.