Winning Millions

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
The_Dreamer

Re: Winning Millions

Post by The_Dreamer »

I'm sticking to my NAP since September. I don't want to count my days because I may not be detach. Just wait for my goal until I'm satisfied with the outcomes. (hoping to start a new topic next new year Jan 2014) I have only 1 topic (money) with detachment line (very helpful so far). No speed-up line. All in all my NAP line is 30sec. 2 repetitions in 1 minute. I sleep 8 or 9 pm, wake up 4am for a jog (not everyday because of the rainy season like today). I also have time to take a nap at noon. (2-3 hours) so plus NAP session.

If you ask me if I'm serious abt this?..yes.

So far this NAP session not just reaching my goal but it also help me to be very discipline. That's 2 victories for me.

well Have a nice day Richard :)

CM
We create our own reality through our SM
rodan

Post by rodan »

Merlin wrote:
CMpianist wrote:I think we should invite Cynthia Stafford here..hehe. I'm gonna pm her in twitter 8-)
I don't think those lottery winners have a single clue how they really attracted this. :?

Merlin
I've been leaning on this same thought, too. In Cynthia Stafford's situation, you'd think she would have written a book on how she did it, so, as to help others. I've watched, listened, and read interviews she's done, and, she just gives some info of how she did it. I don't think she knows the whole package.

Why didn't she write a book about how she did it? Because, she really doesn't know, specifically, how she did it. She may have a general idea of how it happened, I believe that, but, she doesn't know the specifics.

There is a booklet, supposedly written, entitled, " Let Go and Win ", don't know the author. Stumbled across the name of this booklet on an old radio show interview. During the interview, the guest told the host, he had a client, who applied his method of attaining wealth, to winning the lottery. He didn't discourage her. She applied it, won a major lottery ( millions ) in her state of Wisconsin, within a few months.

She packed up her bags, moved to Arizona, into her dream home. After she settled in, she thought to herself, " Maybe I just got lucky ". So, she applied the same methods, again, to win the lottery, in Arizona, a few months later, she won again! Millions. Two major lotterys.

Then, she wrote a booket, " Let Go and Win ", with the method she used to win lottery. Now, problem is, this booklet can't be found. My guess, she had maybe only a thousand printed up, by a publisher, didn't hardly sell any, and, there was second edition, or need to print more.

This happened in the early 1990's, near as I can determine. So, you won't find a copy on the internet. Exception to this rule, would be, if someone out there, has copy of this booklet, and, scans it into pdf format, and shares it over the net. This could happen, but, don't hold your breath.

Every now an then, I do a google search, hoping I come across it. Hasn't happened, yet.

I do not think the guest on the radio show made her up. Yes, he could have. He didn't really need to. His info package he was selling doesn't even pertain to winning the lottery. His client just wanted to apply it to that, and, it worked for her, twice. She then decided to write up her own, detailed, set of instructions to apply it to winning the lottery.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

rodan wrote:
Merlin wrote:
CMpianist wrote:I think we should invite Cynthia Stafford here..hehe. I'm gonna pm her in twitter 8-)
I don't think those lottery winners have a single clue how they really attracted this. :?

Merlin
I've been leaning on this same thought, too. In Cynthia Stafford's situation, you'd think she would have written a book on how she did it, so, as to help others. I've watched, listened, and read interviews she's done, and, she just gives some info of how she did it. I don't think she knows the whole package.

Why didn't she write a book about how she did it? Because, she really doesn't know, specifically, how she did it. She may have a general idea of how it happened, I believe that, but, she doesn't know the specifics.

There is a booklet, supposedly written, entitled, " Let Go and Win ", don't know the author. Stumbled across the name of this booklet on an old radio show interview. During the interview, the guest told the host, he had a client, who applied his method of attaining wealth, to winning the lottery. He didn't discourage her. She applied it, won a major lottery ( millions ) in her state of Wisconsin, within a few months.

She packed up her bags, moved to Arizona, into her dream home. After she settled in, she thought to herself, " Maybe I just got lucky ". So, she applied the same methods, again, to win the lottery, in Arizona, a few months later, she won again! Millions. Two major lotterys.

Then, she wrote a booket, " Let Go and Win ", with the method she used to win lottery. Now, problem is, this booklet can't be found. My guess, she had maybe only a thousand printed up, by a publisher, didn't hardly sell any, and, there was second edition, or need to print more.

This happened in the early 1990's, near as I can determine. So, you won't find a copy on the internet. Exception to this rule, would be, if someone out there, has copy of this booklet, and, scans it into pdf format, and shares it over the net. This could happen, but, don't hold your breath.

Every now an then, I do a google search, hoping I come across it. Hasn't happened, yet.

I do not think the guest on the radio show made her up. Yes, he could have. He didn't really need to. His info package he was selling doesn't even pertain to winning the lottery. His client just wanted to apply it to that, and, it worked for her, twice. She then decided to write up her own, detailed, set of instructions to apply it to winning the lottery.
Writing a book doesn't mean anything necessarily, specially since believing she exists in just 1 reality and this is what she did, if everyone else learned to do it, then her knowledgement wouldn't be so powerful if everyone else could do it.

Or maybe some people after escaping the shithole don't give a shit about helping others to climb out of the pit as well, so for all we know there may be people who got some kind of LTP-like method years or centhuries ago but they just never spread the knowledgement.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Or maybe some people after escaping the shithole don't give a shit about helping others to climb out of the pit as well, so for all we know there may be people who got some kind of LTP-like method years or centhuries ago but they just never spread the knowledgement.
I remember a line that Bashar said "When you shift you bring everyone with you" :shock: and that one always stuck in my mind. So if I shift to a planet where there is no war then will you guys all see it too or is it just me shifting and seeing other versions of you over there?

If we bring everyone then if I jump to a parallel reality where dinosaurs are still alive, will you all see that too? :shock: One day you at at work and then *POOF* a T-Rex is chasing you in the jungle. :lol: :lol:

Like you said, if some monks figured it all out centuries ago and cleared via meditation all their limiting beliefs and jumped to a world where there is no war, then they certainly didn't bring me with them hehe.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote: I remember a line that Bashar said "When you shift you bring everyone with you" :shock: and that one always stuck in my mind. So if I shift to a planet where there is no war then will you guys all see it too or is it just me shifting and seeing other versions of you over there?

If we bring everyone then if I jump to a parallel reality where dinosaurs are still alive, will you all see that too? :shock: One day you at at work and then *POOF* a T-Rex is chasing you in the jungle. :lol: :lol:

Like you said, if some monks figured it all out centuries ago and cleared via meditation all their limiting beliefs and jumped to a world where there is no war, then they certainly didn't bring me with them hehe.

Merlin
It is simple, YOUR VERSIONS shift with you. If you take's Bashar statment in the absolute sense, then you would also have to admit he is lying and thus question the entirety of his video (and while I don't agree with "Everything Bashar says is right" I do agree with the vast majority of what he says).

If you take it as "everyone" (EVERYONE) shifts with you, then this would be outright contradicted in the "Co-Creation" video and in the ones where he says the Conspiracy Theorist that there are realities where the NWO will take place and some people there will experience it and others won't.

Thus the only logical conclusion I can see Bashar claiming that everyone shifts with you are:

- Bashar was lying to ease a problem a lot of people here have with shifting: you leave everyone else behind.

- Bashar is saying that YOUR VERSIONS shift with you within reason

- Everyone, relevant or close to you shifts with you (unlikely.

My 2 cents are for number 2. Now still this quote of "Everyone shifts with you" cause me DISCOMFORT, because in another video Bashar said that you would only jump "As it is on the best interest of the collective" which means that I will never be able to shift to a Star Wars parallel reality or one where I am wed to the true Lara Croft or a Valkyrie, becuase well these are just jumps meant to be fun to me and certaintly have nothing to with "the best interst of the collective" so we will only be able to jump to cloudy angel-like realities or worse, we won't be able to jump unless a lot of people are ready to jump, and only to pre-established realities that are "on the best interest of the collective" not realities we personally want to jump to.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:- Bashar is saying that YOUR VERSIONS shift with you within reason
Ok well now I'm even more confused. :?

If every version of people that you have in YOUR reality bubble shifts with you then I wasn't with James when he shifted so how come we ALL see him say that he shifted if we didn't?

You see at first I thought that if I see 2-3 friends in front of me and I shift to see dinosaurs only they will shift with me but NOT the people that are not in front of me at that moment.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

On the other hand it leaves open question about Bashar saying shifting only allowed "For the best interest of the collective", in which case then we can kiss goodbye to my lightsaber and your dinosaur because apparently we are limited to shift only to paradise-like realities or higher dimensions and even this may only happen when the majority of people in our bubble are ready.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

You know what, I'm done with these guesses. We could be doing this all day long for weeks and still get it wrong.

So we'll wait until someone screams "YATTAAAAA" :lol: and call us from Times Square saying they did the shift and then we'll try to figure it out from there.

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Now that I think about it, Bashar said that there are people experiencing NWO realities, so I doubt these realities are "the best ineterest of the collective", so who knows. Hoperfully jumping is truly unlimited, I think so.
Janco

Post by Janco »

This all makes more sense to me in terms of a collective consciousness. Doing things for the "good of the collective" and taking others with you kind of fits in this context. I remember reading in Conversations With God (I think) about what would happen in 2012. The "God" character explained that it could go either way; both realities existed, but it depended which one we believed in as a collective. So I always took it that enough of us thought doomsday 2012 was bollocks and that's why nothing happened.