High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Yeah totally, I was about to say ! I’m glad to stay anywhere above 4.922, after all the shit I’ve seen !!!! :lol:
I agree but now it's time for manifesting stuff because the past that we had here was not easy and many of us, myself included almost gave up so it better be working soon. :evil:
justz

Post by justz »

How do I know if changing to 50HZ worked?
I don’t have any good news like Virgo only the same old same old
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:How do I know if changing to 50HZ worked?
I don’t have any good news like Virgo only the same old same old
Well first we have to lock in to 50 Hz and that has not happened yet. Then once locked, MT is telling me that in this 5D track, manifestation takes DAYS so we will soon know but most probably next week.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Merlin, in 5D, is there a difference between manifesting $10 and $1M ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Merlin, in 5D, is there a difference between manifesting $10 and $1M ?
There will always be a difference between manifesting $10 and $1M because the $1M is much much higher in vibration than the $10.

This being said, what holds us from reaching this super high vibration is mostly LBs which in 5D there's NONE so it's a matter of building the PBs to reach that high vibration, so it just becomes a matter of time.

How longer it will be? Go figure. Time and testing will confirm but we first need to answer these 2 questions:

1- Have we REALLY cleared ALL our LBs from 4.5?
2- Have we locked in to this 5.0 track yet?

MT and my gut tells me the answer is YES for both questions but until I see 10/160 after 10/160 after 10/160, I won't be able to confirm it.

I think that February was the month where we ended the major Overhaul cleanup of our 4.5 track LBs and also arrive and lock into 5D but March will be the month where we start manifesting goal after goal.

At the end of March this forum we be dead one way or the other. Either we arrived in 5D and we manifested all our goals and went our merry way live the life that we dreamed of for so long here or we are not in 5D maybe not even in 4.922 and still are in 4.5 with tons of LBs and still going nowhere and at this point I'm throwing the towel because I have nothing else to test and don't want to test anything else either to be honest. :?

Based on the 8, 9 and 10/160 I saw recently, I'm pretty sure we arrived in 5D but I'm not 100% convinced yet. I will know more by the weekend.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT is maintaining the time where we lock in to the 5.0 track which is today at 3 PM Est so in about 2 hrs from now.

Then what I learned is that the 3 days I got from MT is not the time it takes to manifest a goal in 5D but the time it takes your SM to reach and maintain the vibration at which you manifest that goal. Once you are at the right vibration, the manifestation is based on your beliefs regarding how fast you believe you can manifest it.

For example, if you want a new car, it can instantly appear in front of you if you believe you can do that and if not then it will take the time you think it needs to find the money or the new job/business you believe you need to get the money from and then when you get the money you will get the car. So all this can take weeks or even months.

For me however, I will lock in to 5D this afternoon, then my SM will start boosting my vibration during the next 3 days and Saturday, I will be at the vibration where I can manifest my 10/160 on every game and since I believe I can see it right away, I could get my 10/160, reliable MT signal and permanent 50 Hz goals during the weekend. :twisted:

So like I mentioned in previous post, March will be the month of manifestation that we craved for all these years.

Fingers crossed guys, this could be it. :twisted:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Oh I’m crossing everything ! I just want to quit my job SO BAD right now.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Oh I’m crossing everything ! I just want to quit my job SO BAD right now.
Good luck on that! :SupNap:

Basically, what I've learned is that in 5.0, it's almost the same as the 4.0 tracks but WITHOUT the LBs holding you back and instead of doing a 21 day program or 10 day NAP, you can do a HMR and 3 days later you are at the vibration of the reality where you manifest that goal. :mrgreen:

So THIS WEEK we reach and lock in to this 5.0 track and then NEXT WEEK we start manifesting the goals that we want. :SupNap:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

You remember a few years ago when I did NAPs to win 3K€ per month with a scratch ticket ? Well that’s my plan :lol: simple and easy
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:You remember a few years ago when I did NAPs to win 3K€ per month with a scratch ticket ? Well that’s my plan :lol: simple and easy
:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah I remember. :mrgreen:

You remember a few years ago when I did NAPs to get my MT signal so good that I can use it find money on the ground. :lol: :lol: