High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
VirgoShowgirl

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I’ll make the cakes !
I’m on a neutral day, some things going good, some bad, but generally BORING.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I’ll make the cakes !
Will you come out of one? ;) :lol:
VirgoShowgirl wrote:I’m on a neutral day, some things going good, some bad, but generally BORING.
We are transitioning between the 4th and the 5th dimension so I feel similar, 4-6 hrs it's fun then the next 4-6 hrs is boring and it alternates like that all day.

Don't know about you guys but I'm just DONE with this LOA research. I feel like a priest stuck in a boring convent for the past decade, testing all kinds of shit that led nowhere.

ENOUGH! :roll:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I AGREE 200% !!!!!

Oh you bet, I will build myself a huge cake and will get out of it covered in diamonds if we crack the LOA !!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I AGREE 200% !!!!!

Oh you bet, I will build myself a huge cake and will get out of it covered in diamonds if we crack the LOA !!!
I got 3 weeks to master this LOA and shift to 5.022 before I turn 50. :?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

What’s on 5.022 ? Instant manifestation ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:What’s on 5.022 ? Instant manifestation ?
Apparently, in 5D there is a track where you can see the craziest of dreams (see dead relatives come back, get the body that you dream of including getting younger, financial independence, instant manifestation, etc) and according to MT, at 5.022, that's the track where all this happens.

I will believe it when I get the full 16/16 because statistically speaking, the odds to get this are 1 in...

Pfff, piece of cake right? :lol:

If I see this then there will be one and ONLY ONE EXPLANATION and that's the one where my Higher Mind is in control of the reality I shift to and if I see this then this will mean he can take me to any reality I want to even the craziest ones.

Have you heard about the reality bubble theory?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

It does sound pretty cool !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:It does sound pretty cool !
The Reality Bubble theory is known for millennials by Indian gurus and Buddhist Monks.

You probably heard the phrase "You create your own reality" and also "Everything is HERE and NOW".

From what I've learned, we all live alone in our reality bubble and what we see projected on the bubble wall is the reality that our HM is projecting.

However, the projection is based and filtered by our SM BELIEFS.

You can only see what you believe but in 5D, beliefs are easily removed and bypassed so now, we can ask our HM to send in our reality bubble the projection that WE WANT instead of the reality that WE BELIEVE.

I will push this theory to the limit using this roulette game because this is the tool I will use to bypass logic and beliefs and manifesting things that are normally just NOT possible but again for that to work, I first need to get this 16/16 that tells me my HM is now projecting in my reality bubble something that is impossible to manifest (as shown with the odds posted above), then I can build on it and create crazier and crazier manifestations in my reality bubble .

Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Just like last night, I got 2 games with a 0/16 in them so I asked if there was anything left to clear and got a yes so I cleared them and will try again in about 30 min.
Lyne

Post by Lyne »

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU :D

GOOD JOB :SupNap: :SupNap: :SupNap:

Lyne :)