High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
VirgoShowgirl

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

No shit, I did anHMR for the sub topics and guess what, my cough is back !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:No shit, I did anHMR for the sub topics and guess what, my cough is back !
The way I see it now, this 5D Ascension thing is real and happening but if you want to speed this up and beat everybody to the punch and get the life that you want NOW... then there's a price to pay and that's the cleanup from hell that we are doing now where we need to be on a very specific track (4.922 and not just 4.9), clear ALL the LBs on ALL the topics and not just the main topics and make sure we clear ALL the sub layers too...

It's not the first time that I bitched about my HM and Soul and everyone "upstairs" for taking their time and forcing me to be some kind of perfectionist regarding how reality works because to be honest, I don't give a shit about all that.

Who cares that I came from the "4.5 track" and we had to go to the 4.922 track and there were other topics and layers that we had to clear for months and months, etc.

I mean why??.... why??? what's the point of all this? When we shift to this 5D track and manifest our goals, we won't even remember all this crap anyway. :roll:

Just let us shift for Christ's sake, enough with this "perfection nonsense". :evil:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is day 6 of the 1st round of the HMR to manifest 1/16 at roulette, a reliable MT signal and reach and maintain the 50 Hz vibration.

This is test #1 for today...

- 1st game: 0/16
- 2nd game:0/16
- 3rd game: 0/16
- 4th game: /16
- 5th game: /16
- 6th game: /16
- 7th game: /16
- 8th game: /16
- 9th game: /16
- 10th game:/16

The total is /160

See what I mean?

I am supposedly on this 4.922 track, I cleared all the topics and sub layers and boosted every topic to 50 Hz ... AND STILL... it doesn't work. :evil:

Maybe it needs Letting Go? :? I think I won't have the choice to test this because I'm all out of ideas now. :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

:shock: :shock:

Oh Wow!

MT is telling me that I am NOT... on the 4.922 track anymore. :o

Apparently, I cleared enough LBs last night to move up in vibration to the 5.0 track and I don't see it now because I am not locked in to it yet which should come in the next hour. :shock:

Well... not sure what to say about that. :?

We'll see if it works but again, I'm all out of things to test so I hope this is not another joke.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well, that would be good !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well, that would be good !
Yeah of course if it's true that is.

I knew this was going to happen one day but I didn't know it would be today. Then again, MT keeps telling me that the big Overhaul HMR cleanup is done and all the topics have been boosted to 50 Hz since last night.

Once all this is done, the next logical move would be to slowly shift to the 5.0 track and that's what seems to be going on.

We will know more about what it means exactly as the day goes on.

Stay tuned. :twisted:

Edit*. MT told me that I locked in to the 5.0 track about 3 minutes ago and that the HM is now coming in and this will take 3 hrs to take effect. :twisted:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Fingers crossed Merlin ! I’ll keep refreshing the page !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here's the latest questions I asked MT and my HM...

Q- Am I still in the 4.922 track?
A- No

Q- So I cleared all the sub layers and boosted ever topic to 50 Hz then?
A- Yes

Q- Have I locked in to the 5.0 track now?
A- Yes

Q- So I'm in 5D as of right now?
A- Yes

Q- Can I play roulette right now?
A- No

Apparently I need my HM and it's coming in as we speak...

Q- So my HM is coming in to make me win more at roulette?
A- Yes

Q- What is the % of energy from my HM do I need to win at roulette?
A- 33%

Q- And now the energy I get from my HM is at which %?
A- 8%

Q- So in about 3 hrs I will be over 33% and be able to get a 10/160 at roulette?
A- Yes

Alright then, let's wait for it and I will post in about 2-3 hrs from now.

Fingers crossed 8-) :SupNap:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Fingers crossed indeed !!!!!
I had great ideas for my business so today I finished the website I’ve been working on without inspiration for months !
I’m right behind you Merlin, I can feel it !!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Fingers crossed indeed !!!!!
I had great ideas for my business so today I finished the website I’ve been working on without inspiration for months !
I’m right behind you Merlin, I can feel it !!!
Glad for you and good luck with your new website. ;)

What MT is telling me is that my HM will be fully here by the end of the day and that he will be able to shift me anywhere without the need for me to play roulette and build my instant reality shift belief. :shock:

If this is true then you guys will be able to do the same, reach the 5.0 track, ask your HM to come in and shift you anywhere. 8-)

I hope this is it because I ran out of ideas and I wouldn't like this forum to end this way. :( After all the effort we did throughout all the years, we deserve something better than this.