High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Perun

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Perun »

Merlin wrote:I thought you would know this by now. :?
I do know, but I thought that this was only relevant in the context of sending suggestion to the SM. :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:
Merlin wrote:I thought you would know this by now. :?
I do know, but I thought that this was only relevant in the context of sending suggestion to the SM. :?
Your SM, HM, Soul and Oversoul are just other parts of the whole you so they ALL know what you want in the end. That's why it doesn't matter which one you use.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Just for the fun of it I asked MT about the vibration that each topic were at and I was surprised to see that many were below the 40 Hz level (outside of 5D).

- Roulette (41 Hz)
- Money (36 Hz)
- Health (37 Hz)
- Physical Changes (38 Hz)
- MT (38 Hz)
- HM (38 Hz)
- SM in general (38 Hz)
- Other Unknown Topic (26 Hz)

After seeing this I decided to try something new and boost every topic to 50 Hz.

From what MT told me, they would have all eventually reached 50 Hz once I get there and lock in to that vibration but by now boosting each topic like this, it will speed things up.

The faster EVERYTHING settles and stops going up or down in vibration, the faster I will lock in to the 50 Hz vibration and manifest my goals.

Besides I got nothing to lose anyway.
justz

Post by justz »

Merlin wrote:
justz wrote:I guess this was the last LBs cleaning and me still adjusting for the new reality but I’m not going for the hospital because of this, just drinking plenty of water and sleeping. This seem to me close to ascension symptoms so I would really guess it’s the reality getting higher and my adjustment to it
Yup I agree that this is what is happening to you and Lyne but she just got a major knee operation lately so it's better be safe for her than sorry and go check for possible infection.

The problem is that we just don't know how much clearing we still have to do. :roll:
What the doctors told your friend?
I slept 10 hours and I’m still dizzy.
Can you do your cleaning on me? It usually helps a lot!! Thanks!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:What the doctors told your friend?
Didn't hear from her yet. I should know in about 2-3 hrs.
justz wrote:I slept 10 hours and I’m still dizzy.
Can you do your cleaning on me? It usually helps a lot!! Thanks!
I cleared something but it wasn't a lot so let me know if it worked.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Merlin wrote:- Roulette (41 Hz)
- Money (36 Hz)
- Health (37 Hz)
- Physical Changes (38 Hz)
- MT (38 Hz)
- HM (38 Hz)
- SM in general (38 Hz)
- Other Unknown Topic (26 Hz)
I posted above those numbers and then it just hit me... those were AVERAGES! :shock:

Meaning that if I see 26 or 36 this means that there are 40s and 50s but there are ALSO 20s, 10s and so on and I asked about it and I did. :shock:

I found many "roots" of these topics that were in the 8-10 Hz range and the overall average of all those topics was 19 Hz. OUCH! :?

So I decided to clear all the 10s and 20s and so on and now the overall average of those topics is... 41 Hz. :twisted:

I got one round of EC clearing to do to bring them all up at 50 Hz which is where I am right now they are holding me back by being below 50 Hz.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:What the doctors told your friend?
Lyne just called me and the docs say that she was fine.

Are you still feeling dizzy now?
justz

Post by justz »

No it stopped like 10h ago or something...
Maybe your cleaning? Anyway thank you
GoldenElis

Post by GoldenElis »

Merlin how long before your recap? i mean i am on really old format of nap (health topic) and i want to jump to this new thing but i have no clue what to do
cuz once i read something about 3 times a day then new maintain 50hz etc :P?i am abit confused sorry :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

GoldenElis wrote:Merlin how long before your recap? i mean i am on really old format of nap (health topic) and i want to jump to this new thing but i have no clue what to do
cuz once i read something about 3 times a day then new maintain 50hz etc :P?i am abit confused sorry :)
It's not a recap because we've done many things that didn't work so it will be a post on the best steps to take but to post it, I need to make it works and manifest the goals and reality that I want and right now it's not working.

It may work soon but not today so that's why I don't post anything because as of right now, it will lead you nowhere.

That's why out of the 100s of members who registered, only a handful keep following me and posting here. Most people don't have the patience and persistence, they just want everything NOW NOW NOW NOW so they left.

I see that you signed up in 2014 but where we you all these years? You also quickly left the forum because you didn't get what you want right away and now you come back wanting to get what you want now but that's not the way it works. It takes time and research and that's what we are doing here so come back when our research is done.