High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
VirgoShowgirl

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Tell me about it ! These past 4 days I had the best and the worst happen to me within a few hours ! Yesterday was particularly tough, I’m losing my mind here...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Tell me about it ! These past 4 days I had the best and the worst happen to me within a few hours ! Yesterday was particularly tough, I’m losing my mind here...
I asked yesterday night what was going on and it was the cleaning of the deep layers of both the Soul and Oversoul levels. They will take the weekend to complete.

So we are coming closer to the end. It sucks with the symptoms but I kinda like it when things are moving like this.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well some things I could have done without, honestly...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well some things I could have done without, honestly...
I guess but if its scraping for good the bottom of the shit hole that made our life miserable, wouldn't it be worth the wait? :?

I say bring it on baby! :twisted: :twisted: :SupNap:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yeah true but it’s still annoying !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Yeah true but it’s still annoying !
Oh no doubt about it.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

So basically we’re gonna ride from 26 to 50 for a few days ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:So basically we’re gonna ride from 26 to 50 for a few days ?
That's what it's telling me and to me it makes sense since we drop in vibration for the cleanup of those last sub layers of our Soul and Oversoul which crashes our vibration and my roulette results and gives us nasty symptoms and where we shift to a parallel earth that has a lower vibration (26 Hz) and then when the cleanup is over, our vibration rises, we shift again but higher up this time to a 30, 40 and 50 Hz Earth.

So since we have cleared all the LBs from our life, past lives, parallel lives, etc I don't see what else could hold us back down in 3D. I was not really surprised when I heard that we are very close to 5D now. To me that's just simple logic.

If you cut all the cords of an air balloon, you will see that the balloon will rise and rise again...

The only question remaining here is do we still have other cords to cut and layers to clear or we have cleared EVERYTHING? We'll know more in the days to come.

Now as to what this means EXACTLY to be in 5D? Go figure. :?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Maybe Lyne’s guides know ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Maybe Lyne’s guides know ?
I known Lyne for about 12 years now and she always had the same problems that I have with MT. Her beliefs or LBs in her SM still influences the answers she gets.

The more she wants answers the more bad info she gets. it's when she hears a guide say something out of the blue without expecting it that the information is more valid.

Did I tell you guys the story of Mr. Tie one of her guides? :mrgreen: