High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
VirgoShowgirl

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Wanna laugh ? I got a fraud on my credit card so all my cards and accounts got frozen. So basically, I can’t use my money.
I AM FUCKING TIRED OF THIS LOW VIBRATION CRAAAAAP !!!!!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:I didn’t got any symptoms
I’ve finished the request
Still Merlin would you say this was another joke?
Hard to tell right now because even if it worked and cleared all our LBs, it should take some time to start manifesting our goals and our SM need to cooperate and start attracting them too.

The way I see it, if it didn't work then it didn't hurt so nothing to lose and maybe faster manifestation to gain soon.

We'll see...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Wanna laugh ? I got a fraud on my credit card so all my cards and accounts got frozen. So basically, I can’t use my money.
I AM FUCKING TIRED OF THIS LOW VIBRATION CRAAAAAP !!!!!!
Tell me about it. ;)

The problem with a low vibration is that i has to come back up and even during that time, we don't see good results until we lock in to our wanted vibration.

Hang in there guys... :|
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is day 5 of the 7th round of the Overhaul HMR, 1/16 and reliable MT signal goals.

Usually, on day 5, I start to see some progress...

This is test #1 for today...

- 1st game: 0/16
- 2nd game:0/16
- 3rd game: 2/16
- 4th game: 2/16
- 5th game: 0/16
- 6th game: 1/16
- 7th game: 0/16
- 8th game: 0/16
- 9th game: 1/16
- 10th game:0/16

The total is 6/160
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Second part of my day was much better, fever is gone, throat isn’t burning anymore, I had some amazing ideas to boost my new business, and a friend lent me money when he heard about my problems, so yeah, I can tell it’s going up !!! Oh and my guy is back in touch too !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Second part of my day was much better, fever is gone, throat isn’t burning anymore, I had some amazing ideas to boost my new business, and a friend lent me money when he heard about my problems, so yeah, I can tell it’s going up !!! Oh and my guy is back in touch too !
Good to hear. :SupNap:

I can see it in my roulette results too.

We are literally going up and down in short cycles during the day.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yeah, for me now it seems the cycles are about 6-8 hours long !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Yeah, for me now it seems the cycles are about 6-8 hours long !
It's possible because sometimes I get nothing good in the morning and afternoon but get a 6 or 7/160 in the evening.

I guess we are climbing but it's taking FOREVER :roll: to stabilize.

Anyway, as long as its climbing, I'm happy because it's just a matter of time now.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is test #2 for today...

- 1st game: 0/16
- 2nd game:1/16
- 3rd game: 0/16
- 4th game: 1/16
- 5th game: 1/16
- 6th game: 0/16
- 7th game: 0/16
- 8th game: 2/16
- 9th game: 0/16
- 10th game:0/16

The total is 5/160
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT dropped another bomb on me today regarding the HMR that we asked Michael to do and clear all our LBs at the SM, HM, Soul and Oversoul levels.

Using MT I asked Michael...

Q- Have you done the clearing that I asked?
A- Yes

Q- Did it work?
A- No

:evil:

Q- Why?? Let me guess, my Soul and Oversoul blocked the clearing?
A- Yes

Then I left Michael and asked both my Soul and Oversoul...

Q- Did you block the clearing?
A- Yes

Q- Because you want to clear them yourself instead of Michael doing the job for you?
A- Yes

Q- Ok so, have you cleared those damn LBs I dragged from the 4.5 track yet?
A- No

:evil:

Q- Do I really really HAVE TO ask you both?
A- Yes

:roll:

Anyway, I used MT and Emotion Code and cleared all the LBs I dragged from the 4.5 track by asking SPECIFICALLY both my Soul and Oversoul to clear all those LBs.

Now they still tell me that the HM and SM levels are clear but we all know what happens if higher levels are infected with LBs... they will eventually all come back down at the HM and SM level and sabotage our success so better make sure ALL THE LEVELS ARE CLEARED.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Apparently I still have 32.3 Million LBs standing there at BOTH the Soul and Oversoul levels so even though all those 32.3 Million LBs have been cleared at the HM and SM level, all this job would have been done for nothing because in one week, all those LBs would have re-infected the HM and then the SM.

Now for you guys, use NONE of the HMR I posted because its asking either Michael or your HM and apparently NEITHER have the power to clear LBs at the Soul and Oversoul levels.

This is the new HMR line...

"Dear Soul and Oversoul, please clear at your respective levels, all the LBs I dragged from the 4.5 track when I shifted to the 4.922 track.".

MT is telling me that we need 3 reps and do it only 1 day but better be safe than sorry and do the typical 4 reps a day and 3 days in a row.

Also, apparently most of us have cleared our 4.5 LBs at the HM and SM levels. 8-) :SupNap:

If this is true then Monday we should have 0 LBs on ALL 4 levels. :mrgreen: