High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

:shock: :o :shock: Wow!

MT dropped another mega bomb here. :? This is a long one but it's worth reading guys, trust me.

Before I tell you what MT told me, I need to tell you about the method I use when I ask for help from "upstairs".

I learned many decades ago that you can imagine being inside a giant egg that is made of light. This apparently makes the negative entities run away just like cockroaches when you turn on the light. :lol:

However, even by using this method, I somehow still got joked around so I went on the "hippie side" again :lol: and watched a few Youtube videos about clearing bad entities and protecting yourself from "jokers" when you ask questions to your spirit guides, God, angels, etc...

A few weeks ago I found a video where the lady said that when you asked for help about clearing those MOFOs joking you around, you can ask Archangel Micheal and he will take care of them but to make sure that you get the RIGHT Archangel Micheal, you need to ask him "Are you the Archangel Micheal from the light?".

Apparently, many jokers can pretend to be him and joke you around so I tried this method today and... WOW! The answers that I got. :shock: :o

The answers that I got from whom I thought was Archangel Micheal, before I asked if he was "from the light?" were that I cleared everything at the HM and SM levels and that I will really get a 10/160 today on test #2...aaaaannnd when I played I got nothing but 0/16s. :roll:

Then I asked if he was "from the light?" and got... NO ANSWER. :shock: :evil:

So I tried this new method and asked for ... Archangel Micheal from the light to come.

When I asked if he was "from the light?" I got a solid YES.

Then when I asked him if I cleared everything at the SM level I got a... NO. :shock: Then I asked him if I cleared everything at the HM level I got another... NO. :shock: On test #2 he told me that I would get a 3/160 and I didn't believe him until I saw only 2 wins after 6 games then I stopped testing. Looks like he was right. :?

...and that's when he dropped the bomb...

You are at the 4.922 track alright but you need to clear not just the HM and SM levels but ALSO...The Soul AND Oversoul levels too.

Wait....WHAT??? :shock: :o :evil:

Remember the bomb that MT dropped on me in Dec. 2018 when we learned that "shit rolls down" from the Oversoul to the Soul level and then down into the HM (TLR) and then the SM to finally fall on our heads here down in 3D (I created the thread "Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!" that day).

Well... it looks like when we moved from the 4.5 to the 4.922 track, we dragged a lot of crap (Millions of LBs) from the 4.5 "Loser" track not just at the HM and SM levels but ALSO above at the Oversoul and Soul levels too. :roll:

So while we were clearing LBs from the HM (TLR) down to the SM level, the Oversoul and Soul levels were still sending crap down at the HM level. Re-infecting the HM with nasty LBs. :evil:

It sucks to hear that but it makes sense since we only did HMRs to clear the HM and SM level and didn't clear anything at the Oversoul and Soul levels.

The result is that I finally cleared all these LBs but instead of clearing "only" the 32.3M LBs that I had at the HM level, more LBs came down from the Oversoul and Soul levels. Another 15 Million LBs. :evil:

That's when I asked...

Q- How many LBs I dragged at the Oversoul and Soul levels?
A- 1 Million at the Oversoul and 3 Millions at the Soul level. I still had 1 Million left to clear at the HM level too.

Apparently Michael was able to clear them all in just a few minutes :shock: and then told me that he would have been able to clear all my 32.3 Million LBs at the HM level in just...3 DAYS using JUST ONE HIGHER MIND REQUEST if I would have asked him to do that. :shock: :o :shock:

DAMN! :shock:

So here is the HMR to clear your dragged 4.5 track LBs on all levels.

"Dear HM, clear at the TLR level, all the LBs that stop me from manifesting _______ and ask also the Soul and Oversoul to clear those same LBs at their levels too".

I know that not everyone will believe in Archangel Michael but just in case it's true, what do you really have to lose anyway and what you could gain if he really exist. So here's the same HMR to clear your dragged 4.5 track LBs on all levels adding the line to ask your HM to ask Archangel Michael for help.

"Dear HM, ask Archangel Michael (from the light) for help to clear at the Oversoul, Soul, HM and SM levels, all the LBs that stop me from manifesting _______ ".

Apparently, if you use the one without Archangel Michael, it will take about 3 HMR rounds (3 weeks) to clear all levels but if you ask for his help, it will be done in just 1 round (3 days). So I leave that up to you.

If you don't believe in all that then I suggest you do nothing and wait for a day or 2 because if it is true, my roulette results should improve if not then all this was just another joke from upstairs.

Cheers,

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is test #3 for today...

- 1st game: 2/16
- 2nd game:0/16
- 3rd game: 1/16
- 4th game: 1/16
- 5th game: 1/16
- 6th game: 0/16
- 7th game: 0/16
- 8th game: 0/16
- 9th game: 0/16
- 10th game:0/16

The total is 5/160
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Totally did ! Archangel Michael is one of my favourites, he always answers !
wojt864

Post by wojt864 »

we have nothing to lose :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Joke or not, it is true that in our HMRs, we only asked our HM to clear at his TLR level and then the SM but we never asked for clearing LBs at the Soul and Oversoul levels which is where the LBs at the HM and SM come from in the first place so it makes sense to do it.

To be honest, I wonder why the hell we didn't think of this one before? :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is day 2 of the 7th round of the Overhaul HMR, 1/16 and reliable MT signal goals.

MT tells me that not much will happen until I lock in to the 1/16 vibration which will be around noon Est. but let's test now anyway...

This is test #1 for today...

- 1st game: 1/16
- 3rd game: 0/16
- 4th game: 1/16
- 5th game: 0/16
- 6th game: 0/16
- 7th game: 1/16
- 8th game: 0/16
- 9th game: 1/16
- 10th game:0/16

The total is 4/160
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is test #2 for today...

- 1st game: 1/16
- 3rd game: 0/16
- 4th game: 0/16
- 5th game: /16
- 6th game: /16
- 7th game: /16
- 8th game: /16
- 9th game: /16
- 10th game:/16

The total is /160

Because I did my HMR using Archangel Michael yesterday night before sleep, I am now down to my 2nd day and I did the 2nd one and will do the 3rd one tomorrow.

Apparently tomorrow is when all the LBs will be gone on all 4 levels (OverSoul, Soul, HM and SM) and I will be able to see good results at roulette.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well, coincidence or not, since I did my request this morning, I haven’t been able to keep anything in my stomach for more than 10 minutes. Yay !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well, coincidence or not, since I did my request this morning, I haven’t been able to keep anything in my stomach for more than 10 minutes. Yay !
Ouch! :?

Let's see what MT says about how many LBs you have left to clear in total including the SM, HM, Soul and Oversoul levels.

- Oversoul level LBs: 2M
- Soul level LBs: 5M
- HM level LBs: 4M
- SM level LBs: 4M

15 Million LBs left.

If it's not a lie then you would be clearing over 5 Million LBs each day so no wonder all this crap wants to come out... anyway it can. Talk about a RAPID MAJOR DETOX. :shock:

Q- Is this why Virgo is sick?
A- Yes

Oops! Sorry :?

Well, at least something is working right? :mrgreen:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yeah well, I still have 2kilos to lose so it’s all good :lol: