High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

This is day 20 of the 1st Overhaul HMR, day 13 of the 2nd round and day 6 of the 3rd round.

- 1st game: 0/16
- 2nd game:0/16
- 3rd game: 0/16
- 4th game: 0/16
- 5th game: /16
- 6th game: /16
- 7th game: /16
- 8th game: /16
- 9th game: /16
- 10th game:/16

The total is /160

You know what, I'll stop right there. I think MT is right and because my vibration is changing, my roulette results will stink and looking at the first 64 spins with 0 wins, I think MT is right on this one.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

And here we are on the final day of the 3rd round of the Overhaul HMR. As mentioned earlier, I will not do a 4th round.

I don't know if the cleanup will continue in the background during the next few hours/days. I will know more about this based on my roulette results. if they get better then I will know the cleanup is done, if not then I will have to wait that it's over to see my vibration and roulette results increase.

Let's see where I am right now...

- 4th game: 2/16
- 5th game: 2/16
- 6th game: 0/16
- 7th game: 0/16
- 8th game: 0/16
- 9th game: 0/16
- 10th game:0/16

The total is 4/160

Yup! There are still something going on so we'll have to wait a bit more. :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Let's see where I am today...

- 4th game: 0/16
- 5th game: /16
- 6th game: /16
- 7th game: /16
- 8th game: /16
- 9th game: /16
- 10th game:/16

The total is /160

Alright, I stopped there today too because obviously it's going nowhere... :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Something doesn't add up here... :geek:

It's been 3 days now that I have stopped my cleaning Overhaul HMR but it's been 3 days in a row where my roulette results tanked. :evil:

Normally my vibration should rise and my results should improve but I don't see that. :?

It's almost like I'm getting the msg to NOT stop the Overhaul HMR.

And MT is now telling me that I should do a 4th round. :shock: What? MT telling me to CONTINUE THE CLEANING. :? This has to be true.

Alright here's what I'll do, I will do that 4th round and see where this takes me this week but because I'm sick and tired of all this low vibration crap, here's what I'll add to the Overhaul HMR.

I will do a High Vibration NAP to crank my vibration up ASAP. 8-)

January started well but the low vibration came back and now it's even worse and stopping the Overhaul HMR was obviously not enough to boost it back up again.

Maybe the cleanup is still going on right now and that could be why I'm in low vibration but I have to try something else to boost my vibration somehow.

So let's see, I will do BOTH an Overhaul HMR during the day and a High Vibration NAP at night containing these lines...

"Your HM at the TLR level and your SM are now reprogramming you so that you reach right now and maintain 24/7, the highest vibration possible. This way you can now start seeing better and better results at roulette like those 10 and 16/160 you had Nov. 30 and Dec. 1st"

Btw, I know that most of you are not doing any HMR right now to clear LBs but are you doing any NAPs or HMRs to attract a goal these days?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I’m doing nothing, and by the changes in vibration I feel it’s still cleaning
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I’m doing nothing, and by the changes in vibration I feel it’s still cleaning
What do you mean? Your vibration has crashed again?

Because if you are still cleaning, your vibration should crash not get better.

That's why I'm adding this HV NAP to try to counter this crash in vibration that we have during cleanups.

If your vibration is going up then your cleanup must be over.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hmm interesting, I had my first 3/16 in a while now.

MT says it's the beginning of what I want to manifest which is 1 win every 5 spins but I will believe it when I start seeing many others like that.
justz

Post by justz »

I’m doing nothing too
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well it’s strange, like for example today the first half of my day was SHIT and the other half was awesome, so it seems my cycles are getting shorter and shorter
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well it’s strange, like for example today the first half of my day was SHIT and the other half was awesome, so it seems my cycles are getting shorter and shorter
Interesting :?

As for me, I started coughing again after I restarted the Overhaul HMR's 4th round so I guess I have more LBs to clear.