High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

This is day 18 of the 1st Overhaul HMR, day 11 of the 2nd round and day 4 of the 3rd round. I will see Monday if I need a 4th round based on the progress I will see during the weekend. I hope I won't need it.

Since it takes 4-6 days for a HMR to start coming down in 3D, this would be the last day of the Overhaul HMR cleanup and where my goal of winning more at roulette can start to be visible.

MT is still telling me that I will see no progress today because the cleanup is not completely done and my vibration is still low and it takes time to go back up.

- 1st game: 1/16
- 2nd game:1/16
- 3rd game: 0/16
- 4th game: 0/16
- 5th game: 1/16
- 6th game: 1/16
- 7th game: 1/16
- 8th game: 1/16
- 9th game: 1/16
- 10th game:0/16

The total is 7/160

Not bad to have a 7/160 during a major cleanup, it looks promising for the day when the cleanup is over. 8-)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Basically these 5,6,7 and 8/160s I got this week are telling me that all the needed PBs to get my goal of 10/160 or 1/16 have been either retrieved from last Nov. or re-implanted in my SM because I can still get those nice results now. This is the good news. :twisted:

However, the 0 and 1/160 are telling me that until this Overhaul cleanup is over, my vibration will still remain low and on any day I could get a 8/160 and then get a 0/160 right after so I can't make a living under these dangerous up and down swings.

Therefore I made the decision to NOT do a 4th round of the OverHaul HMR. It may hurt me later on if I didn't clear all the LBs hidden in sub layers but right now the low vibration I get from it is killing all my chance of winning so I have to stop this cleanup.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I get that, I really don’t want my vibration going down, I’d rather let it clean by itself :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I get that, I really don’t want my vibration going down, I’d rather let it clean by itself :lol:
We still don't know if doing a HMR every week to ask the HM to clear LBs is faster or not than doing nothing.

I guess we will know fairly soon when my vibration comes back up and MT becomes more reliable.

For example, MT is telling me that you have postponed it by 6 days by doing nothing. Not sure if this is true or not.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well, if this is true, that would be pretty cool :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well, if this is true, that would be pretty cool :lol:
Yeah and I will also watched Agentsmith's case too because he just did once or twice on Dec. 22 the Overhaul HMR so if he also manifest anything soon then we will know that we don't need to do the OverHaul HMR unless you want to save 1-2 weeks but it ain't worth it that much because your vibration will crash and it's not fun.

So people will basically ask their HM to shift from 4.5 to 4.922 then when they arrive there, they sit on their hands for about a month or so and the entire track including the deep layers of their SM will be cleared on its own.

Then they will decide to do a HMR to manifest a specific goal or just do the 3 Steps that I will do to build their HM belief for instant shifting of realities if I get to that point of course.

At least we know that the 1st Step (16/16 at roulette) is possible because I was already and beyond the 1/16 goal with my 16/160 and that's FOUR TIMES the normal odds so I don't see why we can't reach the 16/16 level later on with other HMRs.

As for Step 2 (Changing object colors) and Step 3 (Teleportation) well... we'll see when/if I get there one day. :lol:

I'm not having doubts now, I'm just down to earth and my logical left brain is slapping me every time I talk about this. :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT is telling me that most HMRs to plant PBs will only take 1 week/round to work and that makes sense since Goal NAPs that worked took about 10 days.

The reason why it is taking me 3 rounds right now is because I have to clear over 30+ millions of LBs but those 3 round HMRs are very rare.

MT is saying that 88% of all HMRs will take 1 round and that we can have up to 5 topics in each HMR.

Basically the party will begin when the cleanup is over. MT is telling me that my cleanup is over but I will believe it when my roulette results get better.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Apparently, my SM needs all day to clear all the LBs that the HM/TLR told it to clear when it finally came down into 3D yesterday night.

I should lock in to most of my topics somewhere around 4 AM in the night so that when I wake up tomorrow, my SM will have started to work on the manifestation of my goals so not much will happen today and maybe tomorrow as things are just starting to take off.

Anyway, we'll see... If anything happen during the weekend or next week I'll be happy.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is day 19 of the 1st Overhaul HMR, day 12 of the 2nd round and day 5 of the 3rd round.

Let's see what I can get today.

- 1st game: 1/16
- 2nd game:1/16
- 3rd game: 1/16
- 4th game: 1/16
- 5th game: 0/16
- 6th game: 0/16
- 7th game: 1/16
- 8th game: 0/16
- 9th game: 2/16
- 10th game:0/16

The total is 7/160

That's two 7/160 in a row. :mrgreen:

Let's see how much I can make out of those...

$35 X 7 = $245
153 X $1 = -$153
$92

However, if I bet $10 on each bet that's a profit of $920 and 10 games of 16 spins that's 160 minutes so about 2h40 of playing and $6,440 if I come back everyday of the week. :lol:

Not bad. 8-)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

What MT is telling me now is that my Overhaul HMR is done and all the LBs at the SM are removed. Also I should lock in to the wanted vibration of about 7-8 topics but because my vibration is rising right now it's not good and my roulette results should suck until I stop moving up or down in vibration and that should be somewhere around 9 PM tonight so in about 12 hrs from now.

So not much to see today either and the 1st day that I should something happen would be Sunday, if MT is not joking me and ALL my LBs are REALLY GONE this time. :evil: