High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
AgentSmith

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by AgentSmith »

By the way, I have not tested anything since Merkaba, chakras and God came up. I said the Overhaul HMR a couple of times, but never 4 times for 2-3 days.
But since 22nd December, I have felt nauseous every single day. Something MUST be happening, since I have never felt nauseous for 6 years here.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:By the way, I have not tested anything since Merkaba, chakras and God came up. I said the Overhaul HMR a couple of times, but never 4 times for 2-3 days.
But since 22nd December, I have felt nauseous every single day. Something MUST be happening, since I have never felt nauseous for 6 years here.
Not sure if we should be sorry or happy for you. :lol:

Btw, just for the fun of it, I asked MT and it told me you had a total of 31M LBs to clear down there and you have 8M left right now.

To me that's a good news because I strongly believe (or wish) that there is NOTHING LEFT to clear after these sub layers. Nothing at the OverSoul level, Soul, HM/TLR, the surface of our SM and the track that we are on right now.

I wasn't surprised when MT told me that I had cleared over 26 Millions LBs ever since I learned about EC in 2012 but when MT old told me that I had over 32.3 Million LBs hidden deep down the sub layers, I was surprised at first but it would make so much sense if this is true because I don't know how many dozens of times I have cleared everything at the SM level so yeah it makes sense that the last LBs are hiding way deep down those sub layers and these could easily be at the source of all our manifestation problems throughout the years and even now on the 4.922 track.

I might do a 4th round next Monday if I need to but that will be it because I HAVE TO STOP CRASHING MY VIBRATION all the time, it's killing my spirit (what ever is still left) and my roulette results.

Yeah I understand why I get 0/160 and 1/160 but it's damn depressing. :(
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Well maybe the hippies are right about their 2020 Ascension. :?

A NASA's telescope found a crack in the Earth's magnetic field. :shock:

I heard many times that this Ascension would come from solar flares but I knew that the Earth had a strong magnetic field repelling those burst of energy from the sun, well... until I heard about the crack in it.

If there really is a crack in the magnetic field then a massive solar flare can get in and that would be how this energy boost would come to us.

It doesn't tell us when but at least now it tells us how it can happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb5-pec ... u.be&t=215" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Coincidence ? I don’t think so... Merlin can you check how many LBs I have left ? I still had symptoms yesterday but today they’re gone. It’s funny because my cycles are very short, I can get great news in the morning and in the afternoon my dog will puke all over the bed. :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Coincidence ? I don’t think so... Merlin can you check how many LBs I have left ? I still had symptoms yesterday but today they’re gone. It’s funny because my cycles are very short, I can get great news in the morning and in the afternoon my dog will puke all over the bed. :lol:
You might tell your dog to add the NSL line in his NAP next time. ;)

MT says 5M but it's been joking me all week so as usual don't take this too seriously.

We will have a good idea during the weekend if my roulette results get better or not and if they don't then this will mean that there are still some cleaning going on.

Still not sure if I need to do a 4th one though. I'll see next Monday.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is day 16 of the 1st Overhaul HMR, day 9 of the 2nd round and day 2 of the 3rd round.

- 1st game: 2/16
- 2nd game:0/16
- 3rd game: 1/16
- 4th game: 1/16
- 5th game: 0/16
- 6th game: 0/16
- 7th game: 0/16
- 8th game: 0/16
- 9th game: 1/16
- 10th game:0/16

The total is 5/160

That's funny, MT predicted a 5/160 before I started. :?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

« Funny » indeed :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:« Funny » indeed :lol:
My symptoms are also fading away at times so maybe we are at the end of this cleanup! :twisted:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is day 17 of the 1st Overhaul HMR, day 10 of the 2nd round and day 3 of the 3rd round.

- 1st game: 1/16
- 2nd game:1/16
- 3rd game: 0/16
- 4th game: 0/16
- 5th game: 1/16
- 6th game: 2/16
- 7th game: 1/16
- 8th game: 0/16
- 9th game: 0/16
- 10th game:0/16

The total is 6/160
VirgoShowgirl