High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Nice ! Well today a man gave me 20€ for finding his missing phone. Good day !
That's good! :SupNap: Your vibration is going up.

As for me, if I don't crash back Saturday and Sunday, I could maintain these 6,7+ sets and build on them.

As explained in my detective post above, I started seeing 6 and 7/160 on the 22 Nov. and less than 10 days later I was getting 9,10 and got my 16/160 so next week could be the beginning of something HUGE. :twisted:

As for you guys, I would say add a week or 2 after me and that's for those who did the OverHaul HMR almost every hour of the day to clear those remaining LBs. If you didn't do that then, I don't know if that will help you or hurt you.

I guess we'll all find out by the end of January.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

That looks promising anyway !!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:That looks promising anyway !!!
We will know more Monday.

If I don't crash back to 3 or 4/160 during the weekend, I believe that I will never go back to these "normal odds" again and only go up from there.
justz

Post by justz »

Definitely looks promising.!!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Definitely looks promising.!!!
I agree.

Just the fact that the "down cycles" I had back in Nov. only lasted 2 days is quite nice because this means that I can build the belief and either it doesn't crash or crash but only for a couple of days before it gets MUCH BETTER after that.

Since my HM connection and parallel reality shifting can only be done through mastering roulette first (if its even possible in the first place), then you can be sure that I will not drop the ball on this goal because the first step of mastering roulette is only done by reaching and locking in to the 1/16 goal vibration.

So yeah, when I set my mind on something, I can become a pitbull and never let go of it until I get my goal and right now it's nice because I am seeing what I saw in Nov. so I know that I was not dreaming and that mastering roulette seems to be possible here. 8-)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I just played 3 games and got 2/16 on the 1st, 0/16 on the 2nd and 1/16 on the 3rd for an average of 1/16 so yeah I know it's just 3 games but it's nice to see this 1/16 average these days because not too long ago, I needed 10 games to see 3 wins. :?

I believe that it's the Overhaul HMR cleanup that is crashing my vibration just enough to not get this 1/16 average on all my games and see this 10/160 or better on all my sets but then again, there must not be a lot of LBs left to clear because this crash in vibration is not enough to crash my results because I still see 6 and 7/160 so maybe this sub layers cleanup is coming to an end soon.

Btw, if you don't do this Overhaul HMR to clear your sub layer LBs my advice is to still do a HMR to add PBs to manifest your main goal and do the 4 reps per day for at least the first 3 days of each week because it looks like I will need the full 3 rounds to clear all my sub layer LBs and get this 1/16 goal so it could be the same timeframe for you too.

It may sucks to have to do 3 weeks of HMR to start seeing some progress but I needed 3 rounds back in Nov to start getting better roulette results and now the 1st week of my Overhaul HMR led me nowhere in late Dec. and these days, it was only on the 2nd round that I started getting my 6 and 7/160 so it's starting to shed the light on how long a HMR may take us.

Maybe a NAP could take less time but 2-3 weeks to get a goal is not too bad for me. ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is day 13 of the 1st Overhaul HMR and day 6 of the 2nd round.

Normally, on day 6 I should get a nice result at roulette but because the Overhaul HMR is clearing LBs, my vibration is not as high as it can be. In fact, I'm surprised to see 6 and 7/160 while I am cleaning. :?

This is promising because it tells me that when the cleaning is over, my vibration and results will skyrocket. :twisted:

But for now, let's see if I can still get better results than the normal odds.

- 1st game: 0/16
- 2nd game:0/16
- 3rd game: 0/16
- 4th game: 1/16
- 5th game: 0/16
- 6th game: 0/16
- 7th game: 0/16
- 8th game: 0/16
- 9th game: 0/16
- 10th game:0/16

The total is 1/160 :o

Wow! Talk about a MASSIVE CRASH in vibration. :roll: Well there's the down cycle. :(

It's a good thing I did my detective work to see that after seeing 6 and 7/160s in Nov. I saw down cycles so I know that it's possible and also know that there is a possibility of seeing the light at the end of the tunnel when the up cycle kicks in.

I knew when I didn't see 10/160 at the end of round #1 in late Dec. that I was gonna need 3+ rounds to clear all my remaining LBs and see my goal of having 1/16 so this is what's seem to be happening now and not much progress will be seen until I approach day 4-6 of next week's HMR when I end round #3.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Just for fun I decided to play another set to see if it's like November where I had a 8/160 and a 4/160 just a few hrs later because my vibration was right on the fence and caught a down cycle. Let's see if I can do the opposite and get something better than a lousy 1/160 this time because I may be in an up cycle now...

- 1st game: 1/16
- 2nd game:1/16
- 3rd game: 1/16
- 4th game: 0/16
- 5th game: 0/16
- 6th game: 1/16
- 7th game: 2/16
- 8th game: 0/16
- 9th game: 1/16
- 10th game:1/16

The total is 8/160 :SupNap:

YESSSSS! 8-) :twisted:

Ok so it's like Nov. again. Basically what this tells me is that I'm right on the fence of the vibration of my 10/160 goal and when I'm in a down cycle because of the major cleanup I'm doing now, I can drop very low in vibration and that gives me 1,2,3 or 4/160s but when I catch an up cycle, I am very close to the 6,7,8,9 and 10/160 that I want.

I love it when results are logical. :geek: :mrgreen:

If things continue in this direction, the cleanup will end soon and my vibration will stay up and then just like it did after Nov. 24, I will lock in to the 10/160 vibration and all I'll see is 7,8,9,10 and up. :twisted:
justz

Post by justz »

Well if so the MT should be more reliable too.
Maybe ask him if there is still a missing piece?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Woke up with cleaning symptoms today ! Haven’t felt those in a while :lol: this is good because it shows that the cleaning continues even though I don’t do any new Overhaul HMRs :SupNap: