High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

According to MT I still have about 4+ Million LBs left to clear so I don't think I'll see any change at roulette today...

Btw, this is day 7 (Sunday) of the OverHaul HMR.

- 1st game: 0/16
- 2nd game:0/16
- 3rd game: 0/16
- 4th game: 0/16
- 5th game: 1/16
- 6th game: 1/16
- 7th game: 0/16
- 8th game: 0/16
- 9th game: 0/16
- 10th game:1/16

The total is 3/160
justz

Post by justz »

Can’t I ask to trade my PBs on weight for the LBs?
Like a switch, if I would lose weight at the rate I gain it I would be anoretic by new year xD
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Can’t I ask to trade my PBs on weight for the LBs?
Like a switch, if I would lose weight at the rate I gain it I would be anoretic by new year xD
You can try asking but I don't think it will work.

Good luck. :SupNap:
justz

Post by justz »

I was joking.
I asked to stay on 4.922 permanently
Did a HMR on weight and now I’m waiting for your results in the overhaul HMR...
Still this 4.922 looked better the first time I shifted there
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Still this 4.922 looked better the first time I shifted there
True but ever since we arrived, we realized that we don't manifest at the speed that this 4.922 track was supposed to.

Some might say that all this 4.922 track shift is a joke but the way I see it, if we really dragged in a ton of LBs from the 4.5 track, all hidden by the millions in sub layers, how the hell can we manifest anything at all even if the track was perfect? :?

Also, when we clear, and we've known this for many years now with Cleaning NAPs, our vibration ALWAYS CRASHES and we can't manifest shit.

That's why you have to follow me and not most of you because you all have goals that are OUTSIDE your body or takes TIME to work (ex: Weight, Money, Relationships) while for me it's about MT and HM and this type of goals can start working NOW which is not the case for you guys. EVEN if you clear all the LBs or planted all the PBs, you can't manifest it RIGHT NOW like I can with roulette.

You have to find the right person which takes time or find a method to acquire tons of $$ or lose 2-3 lb and all this takes time so the first one to see results will be me and even then, you won't see me get the 16/16, just a slooooooooooowwwwwwww vibrational climb to reach the 1/16 goal and then maybe the vibration of the 2/16 goal a few days later.

And guess what.... IT WORKED. Look at the detective work I did in previous posts and click the links and you will see the slow progress of me getting to my 1/16 goal vibration but it took 3 HMRs and 3 weeks to start working.

So let's all breathe by the nose and finish clearing whatever's left to clear in sub layers and then we will get back to planting PBs only using HMRs and then wait for me to get back to the 1/16 vibration and then the 2/16 and so on and THEN... you will know that your HMR is also on its way but will take a few more days than me getting my 1/16 goal.
arjun92

Post by arjun92 »

Can you check my track Merlin?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

arjun92 wrote:Can you check my track Merlin?
Forget it, we are wayyyyyyy past that. That was last week's stuff. Keep up each day or don't come back because you will always be out dated.

I bet you don't even know about the Overhaul HMR right?
arjun92

Post by arjun92 »

Sorry Merlin. Thought to check if I have permanently shifted to 4.922 track to start the new requests.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

arjun92 wrote:Sorry Merlin. Thought to check if I have permanently shifted to 4.922 track to start the new requests.
Yeah you are back to 4.922 but the reason why you dropped in the first place is because you probably still have LBs hidden in sub layers of your SM and that's why you need to do the Overhaul HMR posted last week on page 129.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 280#p58324" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That is what I'm doing today too. I am now starting round #2 of the OverHaul HMR.

MT is telling me that it will all be cleared today (day 7) but I'll believe it when the LBs are all gone and the PBs are the only thing left and then see my SM attracting me those goals based on those remaining PBs.

In other words, I shouldn't need to plant new PBs to win at roulette, when all the LBs are gone, my SM should see those PBs I planted in the past and make me win more and more at roulette.

Now I don't take any chance and ask my HM to plant PBs to win at roulette after I ask him to do the Overhaul HMR.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is day 8 of the 1st OverHaul HMR and day 1 of the 2nd round.

- 1st game: 0/16
- 2nd game:0/16
- 3rd game: 1/16
- 4th game: 1/16
- 5th game: 0/16
- 6th game: 1/16
- 7th game: 0/16
- 8th game: 0/16
- 9th game: 0/16
- 10th game:0/16

The total is 3/160

Ok, 3/160 that's just a bit lower than the normal odds and that was expected since I'm cleaning LBs right now and when I do, I know that my vibration crashes and when it does I can't win at all.

What I am looking for are the next sets of 10 games that I will do tomorrow and throughout the week. THOSE should get better then the 3 or 4/160 since everything at both the TLR and SM levels should be now cleared.

If I don't see any progress then this will tell me that I still have LBs to cleanup and I will continue the Overhaul HMR until I see some progress. I have already done my 4 reps today but will do a couple more before the end of the day and will restart tomorrow and Wednesday too.

For those who forgot it or didn't do it yet, here is the lines for the OverHaul HMR...

"Dear HM, please clear permanently all the way to the root, all the LBs regarding the topics listed below, including all the different layers of sub-topics and their roots that could bring back to life those main topics LBs. Also, bring back permanently all those main and sub topics to 330 and patch all the cracks so these LBs and roots, once removed, never come back again.".

List your main topics below:

- Health
- Money
- Relationships
- etc...