High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

Nothing so far, I will check later on. Maybe there are still some LBs left to clear.

If this failed then it's because of one reason only and that's the fact the SM doesn't let ANYONE, not even God get in the way of my Muscle Testing. My SM and soul are control freaks. :roll:

To be honest, if that's what's happening here, I'm not totally surprised because I've heard many times that God gave souls the full free will and control over the life of their physical body and that would explain why so many people who have cancer pray God to save or cure them and it doesn't work because the soul of that person has decided to die and there is nothing that even God can do about it.

However, what I can do is leave my SM in control of the MT but I can ask my HM to reprogram the TLR so that the SM receives an order to tell me the truth instead of lies from LBs or negative entities.

My SM will remain in control of my MT but won't be forced by LBs to say lies anymore or at least be told by my HM to not listen to these LBs or negative entities that want to influence MT's answers.

That's pretty much the last option I have to get true answers from my SM. :?

So starting now, I will do a HMR just on that. That's what I was about to do anyway when I started getting 8,9,10 and 16/160 which told me that my 1/16 goal worked so I didn't switch to a HMR only on MT but now I feel the urgency of it.

So it's a HMR on 100% True and Reliable MT from my SM.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I've looked back at the day I did the OverHaul HMR for the first time and it was on Monday the 23rd which is perfect.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 280#p58324" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What's cool is that the HMR itself says to clear LBs and patch everything up after so we may not need a 2nd or 3rd week of HMR to get this done.

Also, HMRs used to take 4-6 days to start working and a full week to fade away. So because the HMR was done Monday, if we are lucky, we might start to see results today or Sunday has it clears the last LBs hidden deep in those sub layers.

Besides clearing LBs, when I do the Overhaul HMR, I ask my HM to also plant PBs to get a reliable MT signal where my SM doesn't listen to jokers and also get a minimum of 1/16 at roulette.

I feel that this is pretty much the last HMR that I will stick with from now on since it covers the clearing of any LBs left at the TLR and SM levels and also plant the PBs that I need to win at roulette and get a reliable MT signal.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Btw, I did a little detective work again to see how many HMRs I did back in Oct. and Nov. regarding the 1/16 goal and found this post on Nov. 10th.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 510#p57532" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In the post I say that I'm on day 6 of my 3rd HMR specifically on the 1/16 goal and if you read the posts that follow, you will see that my "luck" started to turn because on 1 post I talk about winning twice in just 7 spins then getting a 4/16 that I never had before using MT, etc...

2 days later on the 13th, I won 4 times within the first 8 spins and even got a 5/16 using MT and I don't think I ever had a 5/16 before. :shock:

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 520#p57549" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then I lost it all Nov. 18 because my OverSoul decided to shift me from 4.8 to 4.922. Even though that was the best move to do, at the time I wasn't winning at roulette anymore so I didn't find it funny.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 620#p57647" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then things started to pickup Nov. 22 and the rest of the week I got all these 6,7,8,9,10 and 16/160.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 710#p57737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So the conclusion here is that it takes around 3-4 HMR to get a goal but we need to consider 2 important factors that could be good for us on future requests.

1st, I did those HMRs while NOT being on the 4.922 track and 2nd, I did NOT ask my HM to lock in to the vibration and make it permanent and also to patch any cracks so they never come back again.

This means that because we are on the 4.922 track, things might work faster and may avoid us from doing 2 or more HMR for the same goal. With a bit of luck just 1 HMR might do the job.

So Jan 2020 should be very interesting here. :twisted: :SupNap: but we first need to clear all those LBs in sub layers otherwise the sabotage will come back again even on the 4.922 track.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Just finished my Overhaul requests ! Now... wait ? :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Just finished my Overhaul requests ! Now... wait ? :roll:
Well MT is telling me that the 4.922 track will clear itself but it will take many weeks and I think you are like me and hate to wait so we're clearing using the Overhaul HMR.

We will know a bit more either this weekend or Monday if I cleared everything or not and whether we need other rounds next week and the week after that.

Hopefully, we only need 1 round and our HM and SM will clear everything and patch every cracks so nothing comes back but it will take a few days to confirm this.

I will do a 10 games set just to see if I still stand at the normal odds of 4/160 or if this OverHaul cleanup is starting to work.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is day 6 (Saturday) of the OverHaul HMR.

Let's see where I stand today with another set...

- 1st game: 0/16
- 2nd game:0/16
- 3rd game: 0/16
- 4th game: 1/16
- 5th game: 0/16
- 6th game: 0/16
- 7th game: 0/16
- 8th game: 0/16
- 9th game: 2/16
- 10th game:1/16

The total is 4/160

Back to normal odds. :(
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I noticed that since Thursday (day 4 of my Overhaul HMR), I am coughing a lot so I am clearly cleaning something here. It has reduced today so that's a good sign, maybe I am coming at the end of my major cleanup.

I will know a little more in the next few days with other roulette tests like these. It will tell me if my SM can finally now talk to my HM and them tell via MT what is the next winning number so that I can go back to the vibration that I was at the end of Nov. when I was winning 2,3 and even 4 times more than those normal odds.

Anybody else doing the OverHaul HMR having cleaning symptoms now?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well I have my period so I feel like shit, but I had a panick attack yesterday so it could be the cleaning
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well I have my period so I feel like shit, but I had a panick attack yesterday so it could be the cleaning

Ok :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I know I can't trust MT (that we all know for many years) but as usual, I ask just to see if the information I get will turn out to be true because one day it will.

So the last questions I asked was how many LBs I got left to clear in this Overhaul HMR and got about 5 Millions left and asked when all this will be cleared and got at the end of Monday, Tuesday morning to be precise.

So the last LBs would be cleared on the very last day of 2019!! Isn't that crazy? :shock: Talk about starting the new year on the right foot. :lol:

Many times in the past I have noticed how long a regular HMR lasts and usually, it starts working on day 4, peaks on day 6 and fades away on day 7-8.

Well since I started the Overhaul HMR last Monday, if the HMR ends this Monday then it will be at the end of day 7.

Now the REAL QUESTION here is whether ONE ROUND will be enough or will it need 3-4 rounds like it did for my 1/16 goal back in Nov.?

If the HMR really works as planned, all the LBs will be cleared and all the cracks patched too so that when the vibration is reached, it should stick PERMANENTLY just like it was mentioned in the HMR lines.

I don't think it's a coincidence that we clear everything on the last day of the year. I think it's to tell us that from now on, we will have killer years in front of us.