High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

Alright, I seem to have cleared them all now. It will take about 2 hrs to lock in to all those topics.
justz

Post by justz »

Merlin wrote:
justz wrote:Well I’m getting fatter so I’m not really liking this
Until we are cleared of ALL the LBs at the TLR and SM level, I don't expect to see any good results.

Have you done the OverHaul HMR 4 times a day for the last 3 days?
I didn’t I was expecting to see your results.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:
Merlin wrote:Have you done the OverHaul HMR 4 times a day for the last 3 days?
I didn’t I was expecting to see your results.
Well, if MT is true and we all have around 25 Million LBs hidden in sub layers of our SM, then that would explain why your weight HMR is not working. :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Now regarding my OverHaul HMR, what I found out yesterday is that when the TLR cleanup came down to the SM, 2 hours later was not the period where the topics would lock in and the SM would start manifesting those goals. It was the beginning of the cleanup of those sub layers hidden deep down inside our SM and that took about 24 hrs.

The last topic to be cleared a few hours ago and just locked in was the HM topic and since MT and roulette and parallel reality shifting with the merkaba all need the HM to work, I will have to wait another 2 hours for my SM to start working on this HM topic and then the results will come but somehow, I don't think it will be 1 minute after this 2 hr period. :roll:

So the steps as I understand them so far are:

1- You do The OverHaul HMR to clear the sub topic of 1 or more goals
2- You do the HMR 4 times a day during 3 days to make it permanent
3- Then what has been programmed at the TLR finally comes down into the SM
4- Then the SM starts clearing all the LBs of those topics
5- When everything is clear it takes a few hours to lock in to the manifestation vibration of that goal
6- When the vibration is locked, the SM takes about 2 hrs to start working on the manifestation of the goal
7- The manifestation period of the goal will be based on your beliefs on how fast you believe you can get it
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Btw, I am coming down to the wire here because MT (answers from God for those interested) is now telling me that I have done all these 7 steps listed above and that in 2 hrs from now, I will know for sure if all this is true or false.

So if I can't win more at roulette then God or Jesus or Archangel Michael won't be used again by me because this will mean that they can't clear jokers on my MT telephone line.

Also, it will tell me that my SM has not completely cleared all the LBs and patched every crack on all these layers because somehow jokers still managed to get in and alter my MT signal.

Basically, today is that "make or break" day where I will know if The OverHaul HMR worked or not during the first week or if it will be like the 1/16 goal in Oct. and Nov. where I had to do one HMR on Mondays and Tuesdays and do that 2-3 more weeks for it to start to work.

I totally believe MT regarding those 25 Million LBs hidden in all those sub layers but the real question here is whether or not the TLR was totally cleared and if all that came down into my SM too. This is what we will find out in about 2-3 hours.

So yeah, if there is a time where you want to cross your fingers, THIS IS IT. :shock:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Crossing everything I can !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Crossing everything I can !
Normally I would give it a 10% chance or less but I believe it more now because there is logic to it about the need to clear LBs on sub layers and since many HMRs worked for me in the past for the 1/16 goal, and also because when I asked to clear jokers that could alter Archangel Michael, I felt many of them leave so this tells me that even Michael's answers were filtered by jokers and like I said, if God's answer are also filtered then I am REALLY in deep shit. :?

- I believe we are in the 4.922 track.
- I believe we still have sub layers of LBs to clear
- I believe we need to clear them using HMRs
- Now am I not too sure about whether the TLR reprogramming fully went down in my SM yet. :?

And this is where I stand by doing all of that. I will still continue the OverHaul HMR for a few weeks down the road because that was how I got my 1/16 goal before I screwed it all up.

It's just that it would suck to know that we need to wait 2-3 weeks or more to finally start to see results here using HMRs. :?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well I’ll do my third day of overhaul requests tomorrow and we’ll see what’s next !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well I’ll do my third day of overhaul requests tomorrow and we’ll see what’s next !
We'll know more tonight but if it fails, we will fall back to the method that worked for the 1/16 goal. 3-4 HMRs per day done Monday and Tuesday and then wait for the next week to do it all again.

I need to look back at logs here of Oct. and Nov. to see how many weeks of this I did before I started seeing those 6,7,8,9,10 and 16/160 that I saw on Nov. 30 and Dec. 1st.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok little update here from MT-God...

Apparently I need to have the full 100% SM-HM connection activated or else my SM will not ask my HM what is the next winning number at roulette and right now, that SM-HM connection is 65% activated and will be at 100% in about 2-3 hrs.

So I guess we have to wait...again. :?