High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
VirgoShowgirl

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yes exactly !!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Right now MT is telling me that my SM has started to work on all my main topics but that everything is barely starting (5%, 10%, etc) so I won't stress it and look every hour, I will simply see late tonight if I am seeing some improvement at roulette and if not then I will come back tomorrow and let my SM get up to speed through the night.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yes well I hope you’ll get some soon !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Yes well I hope you’ll get some soon !
I don't know if I can restart it again but I used to see some results on day 6 week after week in Oct. and Nov. using HMRs so I don't know why it wouldn't work again. :?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

You’re right !
My vibration seems to go up already, seems that the cycle is quite short this time ! Will see if it’s tge same tomorrow and the day after !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:You’re right !
My vibration seems to go up already, seems that the cycle is quite short this time ! Will see if it’s tge same tomorrow and the day after !
Are you cleaning EVERYTHING like me or just 1-2 topics?

Btw, MT is telling me that in about 8 hrs so around Midnight for me, all my main topics will be at 100% so all of them will be activated and ready for manifestation.

Now I don't know if things will be manifesting right away or later on today or tomorrow but at least my SM will have kick started them all. :twisted:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I’m doing all topics like you !
justz

Post by justz »

Well I’m getting fatter so I’m not really liking this
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Well I’m getting fatter so I’m not really liking this
Until we are cleared of ALL the LBs at the TLR and SM level, I don't expect to see any good results.

Have you done the OverHaul HMR 4 times a day for the last 3 days?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I just asked MT how many LBs my HM was clearing at the TLR level that is coming down into my SM and I got a total of... 26.3 Million LBs. :shock: :o

Wow! I didn't expect this. :?

The SM cleanup is under way and apparently I still have 4.1 Million LBs left to clear which should take about another 2 hrs for my SM to clear and then my SM will start working on the manifestation of all these goals based on the PBs that remains.

It sounds weird but it also makes sense since all these LBs are recreating the main topic LBs that have been sabotaging me all my life so seeing a total of over 25 Millions of them hidden deep down the sub layers of my SM is not surprising for me.

The real question now is, will this HMR REALLY clear all of them today or even clear them at all? :?

If it works then the sky is the limit, myself and everyone here will FINALLY be clear of LBs at the deepest levels and our SM will only have PBs to work with. :twisted:

So yeah, 2020 will start with a bang and let's hope it's a positive bang and not a negative one because we are all running out of ideas here.