High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
VirgoShowgirl

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well I think we’ve tried pretty much everything now, so something should work eventually !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well I think we’ve tried pretty much everything now, so something should work eventually !
Well I didn't know that I was dropping off the 4.922 track for the last 6 days so there's always these little annoying surprises that slow things down but yeah, eventually, we'll have all our ducks in a row and the PBs will make us lock in to 330 and the 4.922 track and we will start manifesting stuff.

I can't tell you when because I have no clue but I feel it's close since I also believed that we are coming to the end of the road and I don't believe that we did all this stuff for nothing.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

You remember this one?

The 4 #35 in a row with odds of 1 in 2,085,136. Well that was on Dec. 23rd 2017, 2 years ago.

The reason why I am telling you this is that apparently the 23rd of this year would be the day that I master roulette and that streak of #35 was to tell me in advance about what was to come 2 years later in 2019. :shock:

This could be another MT joke but let's wait and see. 8-)

I'm always open for another Xmas miracle. You?
Attachments
Dec-23.jpg
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Of course I am ! Well we’ll know soon enough, right ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Exactly. 8-)
Ratzfatz

Post by Ratzfatz »

Merlin wrote:'m always open for another Xmas miracle. You?
Bring it on 8-)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hmm interesting :geek:

Remember those types of LBs?

- Regular
- Hidden
- Invisible
- Roots

I told you that when I was clearing a main topic, I found one time another topic (sub-topic) under that main topic that could affect and possibly even replant the root of that main topic. It's like a bunch of layers...

For example, the main topic could be ROULETTE but a sub-topic influencing roulette could be MONEY.

- Main topic: Roulette
- Sub-topic: Money

Well back then, I was doing EC and clearing only roulette and ONE sub-topic layer but today I asked MT if there could be other sub-topics under those sub-topics and got a... YES. :o :roll:

For example, under the Main Topic Roulette, there was the sub-topic Money but I just found out that there was up to 8 sub layers under it that I had left to clear. :shock:

So like Bashar said, nothing will change until you remove the root LB well, little did we know that the root LB had many sub layers and other topics replanting that root even if we managed to find it and remove it.

I know that sucks but it's little discoveries like that that could change things big time here because let's be logical here, if we don't manifest our goals, it's because there are still blockages and LBs hidden somewhere that we forgot right?

I mean yeah it sucks to find new LBs but do you want to play the ostrich, pluck your head in the sand and pretend that everything is fine when you still have other types of LBs sabotaging your manifestation? Not me that's for sure. :?

I'm always happy to find new ones because I can now clear them. Also they give me an explanation as to WHY I still have to clear Money LBs when I thought I removed the freakin root. :evil:

I will try this HMR and if you want to try it go ahead or wait for me to see if it works, it's up to you...

"Dear HM, please clear permanently all the way to the root, all the LBs regarding the topics listed below, including all the different layers of sub-topics and their roots that could bring back to life those main topics. Also, bring back permanently all those main and sub topics to 330 and patch all the cracks so these LBs and roots never come back again.".

My HMR will include a bunch of main topics:

- Health
- Money
- Roulette
- Physical Changes
- MT
- HM
- Merkaba
- SM
- HM-Merkaba channel
- MT telephone line
- etc...

Because it's very long and has many main topics, I read it ONCE and called it "The Main Topics OverHaul HMR" and then every hour, when I ask my HM, I just say to him..." Just clear The Main Topics OverHaul HMR". ;)

He will know that he needs to clear all the LBs, hidden, invisible and root LBs for each main topic in the list along with all the multiple layers of sub-topics that could replant those LBs. He will bring everything back up to 330 and patch everything for you.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Oh Wow! :shock:

MT is telling that the cause of us dropping off the 4.922 track and coming back to the 4.5 track is those 8 layers of sub-topics that we forgot to clear. :shock:

Damn! :?
Ratzfatz

Post by Ratzfatz »

How do you feel on this Main Topics OverHaul HMR? Any symptoms?

Could it be a good idea to insert some phrase against symptoms? Or to clear in a way that it is gentle and almost without symptoms?

P.S.: In the past I worded it something like "please do this the fastest way possible without symptoms".
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ratzfatz wrote:How do you feel on this Main Topics OverHaul HMR? Any symptoms?.
The symptom I have is a little belly pain, nothing that I can't handle and besides, I like to see those symptoms because they tell me that something is happening.