High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
VirgoShowgirl

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Merlin wrote:
VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well she’s right, I’d be pissed too ! The company party was fun but nothing with my guy, and I think nothing will ever happen. Oh well, another goal I’ll never get, what else is new ? :roll:
Sorry to hear that.

MT says he was not the right guy for you but I don't think you want to hear that right now.

You might try doing another HMR on meeting the right person for you, maybe this time the energy will flow with no resistance.
Funny you say this because the tarot reader I work with told me the opposite :lol:
I must have been in a better reality than right now !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Funny you say this because the tarot reader I work with told me the opposite :lol:
I must have been in a better reality than right now !
Aaahh now THAT could be true you know.

I stopped counting the number of times we shot ourselves in the foot with those HMR by doing it not enough times per day or changing topics (attracting a goal, shift tracks, clear the tracks, disconnecting the SM, etc...) so maybe you were in the track where this guy had a meeting with you and was the right guy but somehow you shifted yourself out of it just like me when I got the 10 and 16/160.

The problem here has ALWAYS been the same. We are pioneers and NOBODY can come here and tell us WHAT NOT TO DO because nobody is crazy enough to test what we are testing here so when we fuck up, we don't know it yet and have to learn months later that there was an easier, better and faster way to do it. :roll:

Alright so we fell off the ladder, no big deal right, we've done that before countless times so now we need to get back up, learn where we fucked up (that's why I did my detective work today) and start the vibrational climb once more.

Hopefully THIS TIME will be the one that works because I think we found all the way that does not work. :evil:

VirgoShowgirl wrote:What about NAPs then ? Quicker or the same as HMRs?

MT says HMRs are quicker but if anyone wants to test a NAP on this, be my guest. :SupNap:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yeah that’s what I was thinking too. With a bit of luck I will eventually go back to that vibration at one point !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Yeah that’s what I was thinking too. With a bit of luck I will eventually go back to that vibration at one point !
Yeah but at least now we know that we fucked up at one point and it's usually about cleaning LBs because that crashes our vibration.

Now we all agree I think that we will not do another HMR to:

- Shift to the 4.922 track
- Clean the 4.922 track
- Clear LBs for the topic that you want to manifest

And only focus now on adding PBs to manifest that goal and even though it could be a joke, doing not 3 but 4 HMRs per day and doing it 3 days instead of 2 might be the best way to do things from now on.

At least that's what I will do now..
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT is telling me now that I have locked in to the clear HM-Merkaba channel but my SM has not yet started working on attracting it so this may take some time.

As usual, I will keep you updated if I see any changes.
justz

Post by justz »

Well yesterday I’ve recorded a Track with the HM request to listen during the night like naps.
I’ve been repeating it for 4 times in a row each day
I was asking just to add PBS like I did on my text but I’ve adjusted to the template you shared to remove LBs and add PBS on template level to manifest.
Same lines that I say 4 times a day I listen non-stop during the night.
So if my HM can’t hear this one, I don’t know what can

But now that I read your post I was doing it right before
I wasn’t cleaning just adding.
So I should go back to that?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Well yesterday I’ve recorded a Track with the HM request to listen during the night like naps.
I’ve been repeating it for 4 times in a row each day
I was asking just to add PBS like I did on my text but I’ve adjusted to the template you shared to remove LBs and add PBS on template level to manifest.
Same lines that I say 4 times a day I listen non-stop during the night.
So if my HM can’t hear this one, I don’t know what can

But now that I read your post I was doing it right before
I wasn’t cleaning just adding.
So I should go back to that?
Well the reason why I still have shift tracks and clear LBs in my HMR is because I don't know for sure if our HM doesn't have to shift us to another track and maybe even clear some remaining LBs to manifest our goals so I leave it there just in case.

That's why I say shift tracks "if you have to" and clear LBs "if you need to". I also removed the "Emergency" part because I don't think it works anymore.

So the final version would be this one...

"Dear HM...Shift me to other tracks if you have to, clear all the LBs and add all the PBs that you need to at the TLR level, in order for me to manifest _____________. ".
justz

Post by justz »

Well you said to me since I had just shifted to the 4.922 that I didn’t need to clear and just by adding PBS I got my goal.
Now it was a small goal, but still I’m asking for something similar from the same person and I didn’t get it. And I’ve been feeling sick yesterday all day and I didn’t feel sick before so I would say that are the LBs.
I was feeling that I was under worlds and now I’m not sure if I didn’t drop.

I will try just add PBS again to see.
And if it doesn’t work I’ll ask to shift again to 4.922 because I might have been shifted with that request “shift me if you need” well what if are the LBs shifting?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:I will try just add PBS again to see.
And if it doesn’t work I’ll ask to shift again to 4.922 because I might have been shifted with that request “shift me if you need” well what if are the LBs shifting?
Sure, go ahead and let us know if it works. Remember that if there are no LBs to clear or no tracks to shift, your HM should not do any of these.

As for manifesting goals, you also need to give it some time, not every goal will take 1 day. ;)
justz

Post by justz »

Hum... now I’m not sure what to do anymore! xD

Edit: got my answer the format that I recorded yesterday (has the track, the LBs and PBS) size is a number that is a signal to me.
So I’m keeping that format.