High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
AgentSmith

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by AgentSmith »

Sorry for your loss, Merlin!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:So sorry Merlin... maybe you can get in touch with your mum to get answers ?
Thanks guys for the support.

Yeah I talk to her with MT. I had a weird feeling and I looked at the clock and it was 5:55 and I asked MT if she passed away and got a YES. It was confirmed a few minutes later by a phone call.

From now on I will do a EHMR only on getting a reliable MT signal. I thought I would focus on this a few weeks ago but it changed to HM-Merkaba channel but that didn't seem to work or at least not yet so what matters now is to get some true answers from upstairs.

I don't know what is true anymore but I do know that HMR work because I've seen it many times work on day 6 week after week so I know it's doing something to my vibration to bring it back up. Now I just need to figure out how to maintain it up there so that the change becomes permanent.

This means that I will do multiple EHMRs per day and do it non-stop every day until I get this goal.
Lyne

Post by Lyne »

My condolences also Merlin, I will call you in few min
JayAlvarrez

Post by JayAlvarrez »

I'm sorry, Merlin :(
Believe in tomorrow and make things HAPPEN!
arjun92

Post by arjun92 »

My condolences Merlin. I am sure we ll shift soon and visit her. She ll be proud of you for having figured this out.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

arjun92 wrote:My condolences Merlin. I am sure we ll shift soon and visit her. She ll be proud of you for having figured this out.
When I talk to her using MT, she is telling me that she is REALLY PISSED at her soul for talking her out of the game because apparently she can see me shift soon and she didn't have to die, she could have shifted with me while being alive.

Don't know if this is true of course but if you ask me if I'm close to win big at roulette, my heart says YES and that's the beginning of the belief in my HM to shift me to other parallel tracks so maybe she is right and we are all very close and if we are then I understand her frustration right now.

But she's also telling me that she's happy up there, she saw my dad, her son Claude, her parents and her sister too so it's just a missed opportunity for her.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well she’s right, I’d be pissed too ! The company party was fun but nothing with my guy, and I think nothing will ever happen. Oh well, another goal I’ll never get, what else is new ? :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well she’s right, I’d be pissed too ! The company party was fun but nothing with my guy, and I think nothing will ever happen. Oh well, another goal I’ll never get, what else is new ? :roll:
Sorry to hear that.

MT says he was not the right guy for you but I don't think you want to hear that right now.

You might try doing another HMR on meeting the right person for you, maybe this time the energy will flow with no resistance.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here's the latest info (and probably the very last one because I'm as sick as you to see no results) about EHMRs and HMRs...

I did some detective work on the forum to dig out what I did right to see 10/160 and 16/160s and what happened to see the vibration crash.

First of all, the Emergency HMR didn't work for the less than 24h timeframe. However there is a medium version between that 24H EHMR and the regular HMR that takes 4-6 days. I'll come back to it later.

The regular HMR is where you ask a total of 3 times per day during 2 days in a row. Those usually start working around day 4, peak around day 6 and start fading around day 7-8. Also, you will need 3 of those for the vibration to stick. Since we do those Mondays and Tuesdays so once a week in total, those 3 HMRs would then take us a total of 3 weeks.

I believe this one because I did many 1/16 HMR that took 4-6 days to work but they quickly faded away after. I seem to have locked in to this 1/16 goal the last week of November where I saw 6,7,8,9,10 and 16/160s but lost all those PBs when I did the next day the Disconnect HMR Dec. 1st. :roll: Now I need to rebuild them 1 by 1 but at least the results match what MT is telling me.

3 weeks of HMRs and the vibration will lock in and then the SM will start attracting those and that's exactly what I was seeing before I lost all those PBs. So I will restart reacquiring them soon.

What I'm learning now is that instead of doing 3 weeks of HMRs to lock in to the vibration, it could take 1 week by doing 4 HMRs per day instead of 3 and doing it during 3 days in a row instead of just 2.

What's interesting is that we will know if this works TODAY because I did at least 4 HMRs each day for the past 3+ days in a row regarding clearing the HM-Merkaba channel so if this is true, I should get this goal today.

Now I know that MT is always joking us I get it, however, those HMRs lasting 4-6 days have worked every time I did one because for the past few months here, I did those and always saw a improvement on my roulette results around day 6 but I wasn't able to lock in to the vibration permanently until the end of November.

I tracked the beginning of the locking of the vibration to Nov. 22.

I started to see a 6/160 and a 7/160 for the first time.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 710#p57737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This vibration cycle kept going up and down the following week to reach the wanted vibration on Nov. 30th and Dec 1st because that's when I saw the first 10/160 and 16/160s confirming that I have reached the parallel track where I see my goal.

Nov 30 10/160 is here: http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 790#p57830" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dec 01 16/160 is here: http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 800#p57842" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Disconnect HMR first post is here : http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 849#p57855" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Again the disconnect HMR killed them all but for over a good full week, I was at least 50%+ winning OVER the normal odds so you can say what you want about MT and HMRs, to me, they CLEARLY WORK. It's just that we have a short memory and that's the beauty of a discussion forum, the writings STAYS and I can track them back to see the true progress I had.

So what I will do is wait to see if what MT said about the HM-Merkaba Channel working this afternoon because of those 4 HMRs I did each day for the past 3 days.

If it doesn't work and it's another lie then fine, we will go back to what has worked for me in November which is 3 HMRs per day for 2 days in a row and do that 3 weeks in a row for the vibration to lock in.

Getting a 6,7,8 or even a 10/160 once in a while, ANYBODY can get it if they play roulette enough. However, seeing them on a STEADY BASIS during AN ENTIRE WEEK :shock: now THAT is NOT typical so I know that something extraordinary was going on during this week and we just have to rinse and repeat it and the results should come back.

If the HM-Merkaba HMR worked then I will be able to manifest 16/16 at roulette and everything that I want too so I will close this "way too long" thread, open a new one and describe in details how I did it and what is the best HMR lines and timeframes to do it to get the fastest result.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

What about NAPs then ? Quicker or the same as HMRs?