High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
justz

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by justz »

Merlin wrote:
justz wrote:Why are we asking for positive beliefs and not only beliefs?
Because imagine for me a weight 54kg is a positive belief but if you are a man that’s a negative belief because you are too skinny.
Só a belief is a belief why are we calling them negative or positive?
The negative or positive is a way of looking and the same belief can be both
I say positive beliefs or PBs because they are the opposite of negative or limiting beliefs or LBs so if you want to call them both beliefs, that's fine with me and it doesn't really matter in the end since when you want a goal you ask your HM to manifest that goal and not just to acquire PBs.
Well on my text I asked to acquire pbs on receive a text and make it an emergency so I could get acquire them fast.

So I’m doing the wording wrong?
I should ask to manifest a goal and not acquire PBS?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ratzfatz wrote:Otherwise the vibration of the channel, spine, chakras ... will drop again and the cracks will come back automatically, rigth? The question is how fast such a drop would occur. Still mind-boggling stuff. :geek:
The cracks won't bring automatically the LBs back but because they will not yet be fully patched because they usually need time to patch themselves, my SM will get into those crack and change the vibration :evil: just because for him it's fun. :roll:

You need to remember that the SM is like a 8-yr old kid who doesn't take like seriously AT ALL and every moment is a possible place to place a joke on me. You know how kids are, they just want to play or joke you around and run away laughing but they don't really know how bad I feel when roulette fails...AGAIN. :(

So you can either give it tome and the 4.922 track will download everything in the SM, will boost everything back up to 330, clear any LBs left and patch all the cracks but that can take up to 6 days and time is a luxury I don't have right now.

If you have the patience to wait then yeah, do that HMR that you found on page 115 and wait about a week and all your LBs will be gone and patched and all the right PBs should be implanted in your SM, the vibration should be lock into place and your SM will start attract that goal for you.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Well on my text I asked to acquire pbs on receive a text and make it an emergency so I could get acquire them fast.

So I’m doing the wording wrong?
I should ask to manifest a goal and not acquire PBS?
Why do you say that?

OBVIOUSLY you did the right HMR because you got your goal. :?

Please don't make it complicated when it's not. You will drive yourself and me crazy. :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

The wording for the latest EHMR to manifest a goal is this one... you might want to write this down or bookmark this page.

"Dear HM...Shift me to other tracks if you have to, clear all the LBs and add all the PBs you need to at the TLR level in order for me to manifest _____________. Also, please make it an emergency".

Do this a total of 4 times (1 per hour) and that's it. 8-)

4-12 hrs later it will come down into the SM and then it needs 1-4 hours to lock into place AND THEN... your SM will start attracting your goal and the manifestation period will be based on your beliefs as to how fast you believe you can manifest this goal.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here's a little update...

I did the 4 hrs of the EHMR to clean EVERYTHING that can infect my HM-Merkaba channel so that I can manifest the reality that I want starting with winning more and more at roulette and this came down yesterday from the TLR.

Now MT is telling me that because the SM will get into every single crack and screw up that HM-Merkaba vibration, I have not yet locked in to that goal and this should happen around 2 PM Est so in about 2 hrs.

There's not much left to do here but wait because I ask MT if there are anything left to clear and get a NO so basically, if after 2 PM I don't start seeing good results at roulette, I don't think I ever will because I will have cleared EVERYTHING at both the TLR and SM levels, all the PBs will have come down into my SM and will have locked in to the vibration of my goal of getting a 16/16.

After getting "orders from the general" (aka my HM) to get this 16/16 goal starting with many 3/16s and finally lock in to that vibration, if my SM doesn't start attracting this goal now, I don't think it will do it later on.

So the next few hours will be crucial here regarding the EHMR. I may still have regular HMRs but those will take 4-6 days to work and my mom has maybe 1-2 days left to live according to the doctors so I won't be able to shift her to the 5.0 track, she will get there by dying which sucks because she wanted to shift there with me while alive but looks like upstairs have decided otherwise. :roll:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

So sorry about your mum Merlin..
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:So sorry about your mum Merlin..
Yeah thanks. :(

Yesterday MT was telling me that we can do an EHMR for the 4.5-4.922 shift too :shock: so all this crash of vibration and sickness that my mom has been through could have taken only 24 hrs instead of 2 month of hell. :roll:

If I manage to shift, I will know the exact line to put into an EHMR so that you can instantly get your HM-Merkaba channel clear of LBs so that in 24 hrs you will get it working.

Can you believe that. You can take a guy that don't know shit about what we tested and learned in the past 2 years (merkaba spinning, HMR to shift tracks, massive symptoms, etc,) and you can shift them from the 4.5 Loser Track to the 4.922 track in 24 hrs and the next day they do another EHMR and they can instantly shift anywhere they want to.

If that's true then that's not fair. :evil:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yeah well, as long as we haven’t mastered it, no one will :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Yeah well, as long as we haven’t mastered it, no one will :lol:
MT is telling that I am 96% locked in to the vibration of having a clear HM-Merkaba channel so we'll have an answer to that very soon I guess. ;)

Before Xmas, we will know if this road that we have taken together with the Merbaba and Higher Mind Requests and this concept of shifting tracks was a dead-end or the ultimate destination that we all dreamed of.

It's exciting if it works but also nerve wrecking too if we fail because we will be at the end of a cliff and nowhere else to run. :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok, MT is now telling me that I have locked in to the clear HM-Merkaba Channel vibration but it's gonna take another hour to settle down this vibration and so that my SM starts working on it.