High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I think it’s quite interesting to know how it works ! Now there are still 9 days until Xmas, it could happen !
I know that Xmas is coming and we HAVE TO get our goals but we need to understand that we just arrived to the 4.922 track and then had to clear 10-15+ Millions of Lbs that we dragged out until we can finally plant the PBs that we need to manifest and even if we arrived at that point, we still have to manifest based on our beliefs and this means that money and soul mates just don't instantly appear in front of you.

Justz had the chance of avoiding the major cleaning of every parallel track that we shifted to so she didn't drag all those millions of LBs like we did and didn't have to waste a week clearing those LBs so she was able to do a simple HMR to manifest a text (which is something you are also looking for I believe) and already got it so we are on the right track, it's just that we have ZERO PATIENCE right now and each day feels like a week or a month.

It'll come but get ready to NOT manifest it before Xmas because it may happen. If it comes before then fine but don't stress it. Boost everything to 330, clear all the LBs and patch all the cracks and then when all this is done, THEN and ONLY THEN, we can implant our PBs and let our SM do its job.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Before I did my EHMR around 1-2 PM MT was telling me that out of the 17.3 Million LBs that dragged from the 4.5 track, 2.2 Millions came back so I had to do an EHMR to clear at the TLR everything that has come back.

Around 6 PM I was given the OK to play but quickly I noticed it didn't work and I asked if there were other LBs that came back and got 420,000 and I cleared them all during the past 2 hours.

MT is telling me that there will be another wave of about 60,000 LBs and another one of 8,000 after that and then pretty much every other topics (roulette, money, health, physical changes, MT, HM, SM, HM-Merkaba, the spine, the 7 chakras and merkaba itself) will be at 330, cleared and patched.

So I will go clear the 60,000 batch and then the 8K one and I'll post if I see anything on the roulette.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok, that was quick 8-)

I cleared the 60,000 batch and the 8K one about 2 minutes after.

So now EVERYTHING is supposed to be at 330, cleared and patched.

And now MT is telling me that I need to take a 1 hour break to settle down the new vibration.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

After the 8K wave, I saw many little waves of 600, 200, 70, 11, 4 and now I have to take another 1 H break.

I saw many games of 2/16s which I haven't seen in a while now so maybe this is working. :?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I like waking up to that kind of news Merlin !!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I like waking up to that kind of news Merlin !!
Talk about waking up to interesting news, when I woke up, I learned that I totally forgotten about clearing the spinal cord. :shock:

When we think about the spine, we usually think about the bone structure and the vertebrae but that's just the outer shell, the main component of the spine is the spinal cord which is like a bunch nerves acting like a bundle of electrical wires tied together going down the spine from the brain to the base of the spine.

So yeah, I learned that this was NOT clearly mentioned in the EHMR and therefore wasn't cleared properly and since all this energy going from the HM to the chakras and merkaba are passing through this spinal cord, I was going NOWHERE without cleaning it.

Apparently only 1% of the HM vibration was reaching the merkaba. :shock: No wonder I can't win like I want to. :roll:

Also MT is telling me that all this was getting cleared on its own in the next 5 days but I can't wait so I did a EHMR at 8 and doing one now at 9 AM and 2 others at 10 and 11 so by the middle of the afternoon, the cleaned spinal cord vibration at the TLR should arrive at the SM level.
spinalcord.jpg
spinalcord.jpg (19.19 KiB) Viewed 1829 times
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Let’s hope this is the last missing piece !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Let’s hope this is the last missing piece !
Yeah :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright I just did the 4th EHMR to clear the spinal cord so now it's a waiting game (what else is new? :roll: )

If I'm lucky it should arrive at the SM level around 3 PM and I should start to see some results at roulette.

MT is telling me that I might see results as soon as 1 PM. 8-)

We'll see...
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Fingers crossed !