High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Yes !
Ever since you arrived at the 4.922?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yep !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

:shock:

I don't know if it's my EHMR that I did last night to clear the HM-Merkaba channel including the SM but suddenly I got a full disclosure of all the topics I had and most of them were NOT at 330 or with 0 LBs in them and now I got the real deal some were at 220 others at 250 with millions of LBs (don't worry they are not millions, probably just a dozen or so and I can clear them in a few seconds anyway).

So it's giving me the knowledge to be able to clear the HM-Merkaba channel of EVERYTHING that could alter the vibration sent to the merkaba by my HM.

Not sure if it's gonna work but I'll try. In fact gives me an idea of a new EHMR to have full disclosure if it's not working already.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Hmmm I was expecting something like this
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Hmmm I was expecting something like this
Yeah well not me and I'm pissed. :evil:

Q- WTF! Some of the LBs I cleared came back?
A- YES

Q- The LBs that I dragged from the 4.5 track?
A- YES

Q- How many LBs did I drag to the 4.922?
A- 17.3 Millions

Q- How many LBs came back?
A- 2.2 Millions

Q- Why the fuck? Because of unpatched cracks?
A- YES

Q- Were these cracks about to be patched anyway by the TLR and SM?
A- YES

Q- When?
A- 2 days

Q- Ok so those fuckers came back but did I patch everything now?
A- YES

Q- Can my SM create new cracks?
A- YES

Q- How long will it be able to do that?
A- 2 days

Q- Do I need to do a EHMR just on patching those cracks?
A- YES

Q- Can the 2 HMRs I did on this be counted as EHMR on patching those cracks?
A- YES

Q- So the one I'm doing at 1 PM will be the 3rd one?
A- YES

Q- And I only need 4 right?
A- YES

Ok so this is basically addressed to me only since you guys are not into instant manifestation yet and in 2 days the EHMR you did to clear the TLR will have patched all the cracks and no new LBs will be able to get inside both the TLR and the SM.

As for me, I will do the 4 EHMRs and then wait 4 hours so starting at 6 PM this should come down to the SM.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yeah for us it’s just about waiting some more :lol:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Yeah for us it’s just about waiting some more :lol:
Hahah I have long forgotten what my goal even was.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Tell me about it ! :roll: the only thing I know is that it’s not coming !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I know most of you don't give a shit about this info that I got from MT but to me, it's the mechanics of instant manifestation/LOA as I understand it today.

I said that in the past, I heard people talk about how instant manifestation was done and they talked about the mix of the heart chakra energy (I have a video with Gregg Braden on this) and the solar plexus energy and others like Bashar talk about the Higher Mind too well now I think I got them all figured out.

When we want to manifest a goal, we need to shift tracks and to do that, we need to change our vibration and to do that we need to change our beliefs.

The problem with beliefs is that you will only send out the vibration of what is "BELIEVABLE" for you and that sucks because it takes time and it's hard to believe in big goals much less instant manifestation of them.

The Higher Mind sends out the vibration that the CM wants and he does that through a toroidal field but this one is VERTICAL and the vibration of what you want comes down in your head (crown chakra) and comes out at the bottom of the spine (root chakra).
Merkaba-ToroidalFields-HigherMind.gif
Merkaba-ToroidalFields-HigherMind.gif (33.86 KiB) Viewed 2184 times
Now some have said that instant manifestation is a mix of Heart and Solar Plexus toroidal fields but because those are HORIZONTAL toroidal fields, they take the vibration that the HM sent through the spine, turn it 90 degrees and mix both toroidal fields (heart and solar plexus) inside the merkaba to create the reality that we see.

The Heart chakra is a bit higher than the solar plexus one.
Merkaba-ToroidalFields-Heart.gif
Merkaba-ToroidalFields-Heart.gif (22.86 KiB) Viewed 2184 times
Finally we have the solar plexus chakra toroidal field.
Merkaba-ToroidalFields-SolarPlexus.gif
Merkaba-ToroidalFields-SolarPlexus.gif (23.68 KiB) Viewed 2184 times
So our main goal here is to clear the path/channel that we have along the spine and every chakras we have so that the vibration of the Higher Mind DOES NOT GET CORRUPTED along the way to the merkaba.

Here we see the energy coming out of the solar plexus of the guy which then enters the merkaba field.
merkaba5.jpg
merkaba5.jpg (36.08 KiB) Viewed 2182 times
When this flow of energy/vibration is unfiltered, we see in our 3D reality what the HM sent us but for that, we need to kick out that damn SM who just wants to fuck things up just for the fun of it. :evil:

So that's where I'm at right now, clearing the HM-Merkaba channel and patching all the cracks so that the SM or negative entities don't alter the vibration that my Higher Mind sends my merkaba.

If/When I manage to do that, then we will have one kick ass Xmas party here I guarantee you that. :twisted: :SupNap:

VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I think it’s quite interesting to know how it works ! Now there are still 9 days until Xmas, it could happen !