High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

What I'm learning today is that the toroidal field associated with the merkaba is not vertical but horizontal.

So basically you have the typical toroidal field where the energy flows from the top of the head (Higher Mind) to the bottom of the spine.
mar.jpg
mar.jpg (51.52 KiB) Viewed 1842 times

Then you have a more horizontal toroidal field passing through the solar plexus going around the head and feet and coming back from behind at the bottom of the back. This one is the merkaba toroidal field.

Merkaba-Field.gif
Merkaba-Field.gif (36.25 KiB) Viewed 1842 times
So when we want to manifest a goal, we use the typical toroidal field where the HM sends down the vibration of the goal we want and then at the solar plexus level that energy does a 90 degree turn to come out and enter the merkaba field and this is where the vibration of the HM is turned into 3D reality.
merkaba5.jpg
merkaba5.jpg (36.08 KiB) Viewed 1842 times
So this HM-spine-merkaba channel HAS TO BE TOTALLY CLEAR or else the vibration that our HM has sent to the merkaba will be corrupted and the reality we want to manifest will not reach our merkaba.

That is why, even though we are on the 4.922 track with 0 LBs, if this channel has cracks in it, our SM can get in those cracks and alter that vibration sent by our HM and mess up with our vibration and the goal we want to manifest.
justz

Post by justz »

Merlin wrote:
justz wrote:Since weight would take to long I’ve requested and emergency to manifest a text.
I got the text, is super small I know, going for something bigger next
Cool! You avoided dragging all the crap that we did in the past 2 months so things are moving faster for you.

Congrats! :SupNap:

justz wrote:3 times in a row or 3 times during 3 different hours?
You can do this 1 time at 3 different hour (once at 1 PM, once at 2 PM and once at 3 PM) for a total of 3 requests in one day.

Also that's for the regular HMR that will take 4-6 days to come down. If you do it 4 times today and ask for an EMERGENCY, it may take only 4 hrs to come down into your SM and that's what I'm testing now.

I did one at 3PM, 4PM, 5 PM and will do another one at 6 PM and then the TLR program should start to come down into the SM around 10PM tonight.

It may or may not work, we'll know tonight. But at least the minimum 3 requests will have been done for the 4-6 days timeframe in case the Emergency HMR didn't work.
Im going for emergency request :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Im going for emergency request :)
Alright good luck :SupNap:

As for me I just did my 4th and last EHMR so if I'm right, around 10PM, this programmed TLR will come down into the SM and clear the HM-Merkaba channel so that no jokers will be able to infect the vibration passing through this channel so that the vibration my HM sends in the channel will be the exact same one that my merkaba will receive and send out to the 3D reality.

If I'm right on this, then I should master roulette fairly soon after.

Q- Odds of manifesting my 16/16 without patching the cracks of the HM-Merkaba channel?
A- 11%

Q- Odds of manifesting my 16/16 by patching all the cracks in the HM-Merkaba channel?
A- 100%

Q- Are all these close calls I have where I bet #35 and #34 comes out, coming from all the cracks in the HM-Merkaba channel?
A- YES 8-) :SupNap:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

For some reason I woke up three times during the night, so I did all my requests. Let’s hope it works !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:For some reason I woke up three times during the night, so I did all my requests. Let’s hope it works !
It must be important then. ;)

Do it a 4th time and ask for an emergency, you might see it come down in your SM today instead of 4-6 days.

You got nothing to lose and a few days to gain if it works.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yes of course, I had done one before going to sleep and redid one now, so 5 in total, just in case !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Yes of course, I had done one before going to sleep and redid one now, so 5 in total, just in case !
:lol: :lol:

Why not. 8-)
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I feel less gloomy today so it’s a start ! :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I feel less gloomy today so it’s a start ! :lol:
The panic attacks are completely gone or not?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yes !