High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
VirgoShowgirl

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Exactly !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

:shock:

Wow! I found cracks in the merkaba itself. :?

I patched those too. So the entire HM-merkaba channel line is clear and patched.

Damn MT is telling me that the merkaba is not at 330 and that I need to add this to the HMR.

Also, I need to add a line to tell the SM to not influence the energy flow of that HM-Merkaba channel.

Alright whatever :roll:

So the fully updated HMR line goes like this...

"Dear HM, regarding my HM-merkaba channel that includes the HM, the SM, the spine, all the 7 chakras inside the body and the merkaba itself, please boost them all at 330,000 Hz, clear them all completely of LBs and trapped emotions and also patch any cracks to maintain this channel clear all the time. You also tell the SM to not influence the energy/vibration flow of that HM-Merkaba channel.."
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

EHMR didn't work for cleaning LBs but they seem to work for implanting PBs so I've done 2 of the 4 EHMR so far and will do the 2 others at 5 and 6 PM then this should come down into the SM around 10 PM.

So basically, you can do 3 repeats in 1 day for regular HMR that will take 4-6 days to come down into your SM or you can do it 4 times in a row and ask for an emergency and it should take 4 hrs to go from the TLR to the SM. At least that's what I will test now.

I will come back to the test at this point.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I have done EHMR for my date goal for the past two days, and no results so I guess either I still have LBs somewhere or everything is bs
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I have done EHMR for my date goal for the past two days, and no results so I guess either I still have LBs somewhere or everything is bs
HMRs or NAPs plant PBs that take a while to come down from the TLR to th SM. Then, when you lock in to that new vibration the SM starts to manifest your goal and it doesn't take 2 days to get a date, it can take 2 weeks or even 2 months because that's NOT something that's INSIDE the body so it needs time.

I thought you knew that, we discussed that so many times here.

Everything about Money or Relationships takes time as in MANY DAYS.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yeah well in my case, when I started this goal, the guy and I were already discussing this second date so it seemed a pretty easy goal to me ! (A month ago - since then he vanished and only sent one text in a month) I kinda regret starting all this cleaning because my vibration changed so much this past month that it fucked everything up.
justz

Post by justz »

Merlin wrote:Was just talking to my friend Lyne and we talked about those chakras and I asked MT if she has any blockages at this level too and found 41,000 and as for me I had 32.000+ to clear. :shock:

So call this LBs or trapped emotions, these are blockages that are blocking the flow of vibration that your HM is trying to send to your merkaba so that you can manifest what you want.

Just for fun let's see how many LBs some of you guys have...

- Virgo: 31,000+
- Perun: 33,000+
- AgentSmith: 41,000+

So you see, those LBs are like the jokers on my MT telephone line influencing the answer that my HM is sending me so your HM may send you the right vibration to manifest your goal but with those LBs in the HM-Merkaba channel, your merkaba receives a corrupted vibration and then you wonder why you don't manifest what you want.

So that's another HMR for you to do. :lol:
Today was the day you mentioned I would be fully shifted to 4.922 and I could start adding PBS
Since weight would take to long I’ve requested and emergency to manifest a text.
I got the text, is super small I know, going for something bigger next
justz

Post by justz »

Merlin wrote::shock:

Wow! I found cracks in the merkaba itself. :?

I patched those too. So the entire HM-merkaba channel line is clear and patched.

Damn MT is telling me that the merkaba is not at 330 and that I need to add this to the HMR.

Also, I need to add a line to tell the SM to not influence the energy flow of that HM-Merkaba channel.

Alright whatever :roll:

So the fully updated HMR line goes like this...

"Dear HM, regarding my HM-merkaba channel that includes the HM, the SM, the spine, all the 7 chakras inside the body and the merkaba itself, please boost them all at 330,000 Hz, clear them all completely of LBs and trapped emotions and also patch any cracks to maintain this channel clear all the time. You also tell the SM to not influence the energy/vibration flow of that HM-Merkaba channel.."
Doing this now.
3 times in a row or 3 times during 3 different hours?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Yeah well in my case, when I started this goal, the guy and I were already discussing this second date so it seemed a pretty easy goal to me ! (A month ago - since then he vanished and only sent one text in a month) I kinda regret starting all this cleaning because my vibration changed so much this past month that it fucked everything up.
Yeah it's the same for me and my mom too who hangs on to life by a thread.

This 4.5-4.922 shift totally crashed our vibration because we didn't know any better. We thought that we had to clear ALL the tracks we shifted to while in fact that was the most important mistake to avoid. :roll:

Well, that's the price to pay for being pioneers, NOBODY will come here and tell us do this this or that in a specific way to avoid problems because we are all new to this stuff.

My friend Lyne and Justz already benefited form this by avoid this mistake so they seem to be at 4.922 and their vibration didn't crash as hard as us who all had severe symptoms when we started dong this so at least we new that something was going on here.

Now I'm learned today that even though we don't have any LBs left in the 4.922, if the HM-Merkaba channel has cracks in them, our own SM can jump in those cracks and screw up the vibration that our HM is trying to send to our merkaba.

Btw guys, if you think that all I'm saying is complete bullshit and you don't believe in this research anymore then .... there's the door. I've never forced anyone to stay here or do those crazy tests that MT is telling me to do.

Sure they are crazy (I'm not stupid btw) but since nodoby is jumping in to test something else, I'm kinda stuck testing those crazy options.

If you don't trust them or know that they will lead to failure then just don't come back here that's all. No need to be hard on yourself anymore than that. :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Since weight would take to long I’ve requested and emergency to manifest a text.
I got the text, is super small I know, going for something bigger next
Cool! You avoided dragging all the crap that we did in the past 2 months so things are moving faster for you.

Congrats! :SupNap:

justz wrote:3 times in a row or 3 times during 3 different hours?
You can do this 1 time at 3 different hour (once at 1 PM, once at 2 PM and once at 3 PM) for a total of 3 requests in one day.

Also that's for the regular HMR that will take 4-6 days to come down. If you do it 4 times today and ask for an EMERGENCY, it may take only 4 hrs to come down into your SM and that's what I'm testing now.

I did one at 3PM, 4PM, 5 PM and will do another one at 6 PM and then the TLR program should start to come down into the SM around 10PM tonight.

It may or may not work, we'll know tonight. But at least the minimum 3 requests will have been done for the 4-6 days timeframe in case the Emergency HMR didn't work.