chain ???

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Elle

Re: chain ???

Post by Elle »

Currently what NAP are you using that you think might work? I wonder if we will ever truly figure this out.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Elle wrote:Currently what NAP are you using that you think might work? I wonder if we will ever truly figure this out.
Well so far, the universal NAP doesn't seem to work very good for me, the NAP i'm on right now to jump parallel realities doesn't seem to work either. In fact the parallel realities NAP seems to make it worst.

The best one so far is the Super NAP using the "reach & maintain" line. This one worked well and very fast for me. No cleaning lines, no law of detachment lines either, just a 1 liner NAP

"...You now reach the frequency to have a clear head...PERFECTLY...CLEAR, you maintain this frequency 24/7 and you feel wonderful."

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6384685853#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm watching this video by Gregg Braden and he said that we need a mix of both the head and the heart to manifest the things we want. The thoughts are coming from the head and the emotions are coming from the heart and you need both in our affirmations if you want to attract the things you want.

I swore to myself that I want to make NAPs work WITHOUT the need to think about our goals during the day and that includes thinking about them with emotions but i'm not against using emotions inside NAPs that we use at night. I'm just wondering what would be the best way to insert emotions in a NAP.

Could it be the tone of voice like my "PERFECTLY...CLEAR" words above spoken with an authoritarian tone that made it so good? It would certainly match what Gregg is saying that some blah blah plus a little emotion would do the trick?

Now emotions in NAPs have been discussed since the first months I opened my forum and so far, noone really tested it serisouly. I did many successful NAPs without any emotions in them and all this "feel good" crap have been told over and over again in The Secret and other books and forums on LOA forums but everybody is still broke. I'm not bragging here but in the LOA world, i'm the only person I know who created an affirmation to attrach wealth (you make $5,000/month with your new business) and managed to attract well over $100,000 with it. The others are people you read in newspapers once in a while when they win the lottery but those are rare.

Btw my $5K affirmation didn't have any emotions in it so that's why I never was drawn toward NAPs with emotional words and tone of voice. Now that we seem to hit a wall using the BIG 3 topics, I guess we have niothing to lose to try NAPs with detailed goals (definiteness of purpose as Napoleon Hill talked about) and emotional tone of voice.

I said it over and over, we need to test things out and sure enough, as a good left brainer, I will have to test soon NAPs loaded with emotional lines. I think Finnegan is testing one as we speak.

Merlin
Elle

Post by Elle »

What I also don't understand is how some people can meditate on what they want and receive it within a month or less. And there are people who just write lists of what they want and receive it. Yet when we do a NAP some of us don't see any results at all whatsoever..

Anyways, I think I'm gonna try doing the "ultimate shortcut" NAP about getting information from subconscious mind on what are the perfect things to say to have a perfect NAP to achieve anything we want super fast.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Elle wrote:What I also don't understand is how some people can meditate on what they want and receive it within a month or less. And there are people who just write lists of what they want and receive it. Yet when we do a NAP some of us don't see any results at all whatsoever.
In the video with Gregg Braden that I was just talking about, he talks about a girl who wrote a list of the perfect man and when she put the list aside to go to the corner store, she met a guy, they got married and they've been together 20 years. :shock:

We don't know why some NAPs work and why others fail, come back in 1 year and i'm pretty sure I will have an answer for you but right now, we are pioneers and answers won't come easy. We have to do more tests until something works fine and works fast for EVERYONE.

1 thing I know is that we HAVE to believe that we will get what we want otherwise The Doorman will not let that thought inside the SM so I know that NAPs will always be the tool for me to bypass the filter.

As for the speed of manifestation, I know for sure that it's a matter of holding a frequency. Could it be that NAPs to attract glass vases or yellow feathers work because the frequency of those 2 useless things are easy to reach, while reaching the frequency to attract BIG 3 Topics takes weeks or months if we don't add strong emotional thoughts and words to our NAPs? That could be possible.

When I think about it, my $5,000/month NAP, took just 10 days to work. Could it be that I have already reached the frequency by working on the business idea for many months prior to the NAP and that the NAP just moved up the frequency a notch and 10 days later I was making my $10K?

If this is accurate, then the NAP itself would have a hard time reaching the right frequency without some kind of boost from emotions done either during the day or done at the time of the NAP recording.

In fact that makes perfect sense. :? I will stop talking about NAPs in the metaphysics forum and create a new thread in the SM/LOA forum.
Elle wrote:Anyways, I think I'm gonna try doing the "ultimate shortcut" NAP about getting information from subconscious mind on what are the perfect things to say to have a perfect NAP to achieve anything we want super fast.
Thanks, I've been asking members to do this for a while now because I don't talk or see my spirit guides even thought I know they are here and I never recall my dreams so i'm kinda stuck as to how I can communicate with my SM.

If you have any ideas, let me know.

Merlin