Bashar on the vibration of human beings

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
spj

Re: Bashar on the vibration of human beings

Post by spj »

A request and a comment:

1. I understand that for those of you who are here for a while this is not a problem, but for me -as a newcomer- acronyms are a headache. NAP? SM? OBE? Blank! Is there an acronym glossary of sorts?

2. Aren't you trying to be too "scientific"? In my interpretation, what we are all looking for is for the glass to keep smiling, and the only way to achieve that is to, well, keep smiling! The moment you get too analytical and get lost in the whats and hows and whys, or start taking score of how long it takes, or why it doesn't, or whatever, well... you most probably loose your smile.

So ...to be, be! Keep smiling and forget about checking the mirror.

(Don't know why I keep saying "you". I am talking to myself, really.)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

spj wrote:A request and a comment:

1. I understand that for those of you who are here for a while this is not a problem, but for me -as a newcomer- acronyms are a headache. NAP? SM? OBE? Blank! Is there an acronym glossary of sorts?
NAP: Night Audio Program (read my ebook for more on this, see link below)
SM: Subconscious Mind
OBE: Out of Body Experience
spj wrote:2. Aren't you trying to be too "scientific"?
Yes and no. I want to find a scientific background to the LOA (Law of Attraction in case you ask) in fact my ebook is called the Science of Manifestation. You can download here if you want.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=6&t=599" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As to being "too scientific", you may be right, I'm a left brainer so maybe I think too much but I prefer being a left brainer than a right brainer who feels emotions but don't understand why thing do what they do.

To me, it's important to know the mechanics of how things work not just to use it but mostly to know how to fix it when it doesn't work. Regarding the LOA, too many people fail at this and you cannot say "well that's because you think too much" because that answer will not help that person.

What helps people is a list of steps, what to do, what to feel, etc... in order to match the vibration of your goal to manifest it.

For example, Bashar said many times that reality is an illusion and that reality is based on the beliefs that we have. So if you don't know that those beliefs are located in the SM and know how to enter that SM and then know how to communicate with your SM in order to edit and reprogram those beliefs, YOU WILL keep on manifesting the same reality that you may not like.

My job is to try to hand out some kind of user manual to the LOA and how to reprogram our SM's beliefs.

Merlin
spj

Post by spj »

Thank you for the book, Richard, I'll read it to know what we are talking about.

I am very "left brain" too, even too much so IMO, but remember that some -if not most of- real knowledge comes to us experientially, rather than intellectually. It is my understanding, after reading Elias specially, that you don't really "know" unless it is with your whole body, your whole "self". If this is so the mind is the "interpreter" of what you know, not it's source.

Anyway, I am getting ahead of myself. I'll read the book first and am sure will find answers to some of my questions and doubts.

Cheers!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

spj wrote:If this is so the mind is the "interpreter" of what you know, not it's source.
Right.

The higher mind conceives.
The physical brain receives.
The physical mind perceives.

Merlin
spj

Post by spj »

Read your book and liked it very much. It's a truly complete system. You approach manifestation from as many sides as I can think of. And I finally fully understand what NAP means. Years ago I purchased some "sleep programming" cassettes but can't remember if they were effective. They probably were, it's only that I've never been persistent. But I do understand that it's better to create your own.

Persistence is the issue for me. I have tried many systems and they are all probably good in one way or another. As the Huna Principle says: "Effectiveness is the measure of Truth", what works for you is what's true "for you", or something like that. But you need to know what you want, and that's been my "lifetime quest". My "excitement", when I find it, is too short-lived. It changes by the day, sometimes even sooner.

Maybe that's why I have tried to take the "magical approach" (which is a Seth book that fascinates me). I even coined a phrase "If you find a way to be happy for no reason, a reason will show up" (it's probably a plagiary that I don't remember).

The quest is to find my "state of grace" as Bashar calls it (also -I guess- many religions, the Catholics for sure), Abraham's "vortex". To "flow downstream" (Don't push the river, it flows by itself - say the Buddhists I think), to "allow life to unfold unobstructed". The gospels mention it several times: "the lilies in the field".

Maybe that's why I fail with systems (by abandonment), in a way I feel that it's like "pushing" instead of allowing. They are practical, not magical.

I know for sure that "magical moments" exist, I have experienced several in my life. At least once I have been in "state of grace" for a period of time.

As usual, I am talking with myself, but isn't that (the allowing, the not pushing) the message that all these "disembodied beings" (Abraham, Bashar, Seth, Elias are those I know) are trying to convey?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

spj wrote:As usual, I am talking with myself, but isn't that (the allowing, the not pushing) the message that all these "disembodied beings" (Abraham, Bashar, Seth, Elias are those I know) are trying to convey?
Yup, Bashar said that he is here to help us remember who we are and that this deal was made before we got into this 3D incarnation.

Merlin