For Merlin!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
TheAstonMartian

Re: For Merlin!

Post by TheAstonMartian »

:o On the negative front, Marcy deleted the whole thread with your ebook just because I posted David's hair pic on it. I did not mean to say it, but fascism still exists..... or I project it, lol.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:I can definitely see that I projected you, as you projected me, but does that mean that my higher conciousness can script you different of your character? You are still the same Merlin, but does that mean that your personality can be different from one channel to the other?
Yes, as I said, you see in your reality what you want to see based on your beliefs despite the free will of others.

The idea here is that it's YOUR reality, YOUR 3D TV SHOW were YOU extract what you came here to experience so EVERYTHING inside YOUR bubble is there to serve YOU. The others (including me) also use a version of you inside their bubble reality to serve them. Who knows what they do with you but it will serve them.

This is the principle behind this HO'OPONOPONO concept.

The doctor didn't ask those sick dudes "hey guys, guess what? I'm gonna TOTALLY SCRAP your free will and incarnation theme to be mental patients and will fix you all by sending you love, are you okay with that?". No, they changed because they had NO CHOICE to change when this doctor changed his projection of them.

That's what I meant by not paralle realities. It looked like he messed with their free will but in fact, he simply jumped to another parallel reality where those sick dudes got better and left the hospital. Those guys, in their bubble may stay sick and in the hospital because it's THEIR bubble, their reality.

You don't change anything or anyone, you change TV shows where people act differently. You don't change the hologram, you change your point of view. Because if you move left or right by looking at an hologram you will see that it changed while in fact it didn't change, YOU changed your pov.

Follow me?

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:but fascism still exists..... or I project it, lol.
Yes you did.. bad bad AstonMartian. :lol:

Oh wait, I see that reality too. :? bad bad Merlin :lol:

That's what happens when we decide to co-create and share the same crappy world. We see a bitch that deletes a thread that could help many people.

Just like Dr. Len, we have to change ourselves FIRST and the reality mirror reflexion will change.

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

Wow! This gets interesting. So basically we are in the same page, but you believe that he had to switch to another channel to find a reality where they were cured. The alternative could also be that in his hologram which is his alone, the conciousness of him is what's running the show. Hence, the prisoners could be there to fulfil his purpose of curing them. In the hologram of the prisoners, they are still that way, but think about it. We both know the truth, while there are countless others who are still trapped even thought they think they have free will.

Suppose I come and meet with you face to face. Lets say hypothetically I am in your hologram, and you view me. Does that mean that since you projected me, you can have me do things to favour you? I once read that in your hologram, people come and go to fulfil your requirements. Once you know the truth, there may be signs where the people who you though you knew act differently and say things that are out of place, yet meaningful to you. I am not saying that they don't have free will, but rather that since all conciousness is ONE, they do according to you in your hologram. If you look at it this way, then you don't have to turn channels every time you feel uncomfortable, but rather hack into the hologram one time, and somehow reach the ONE, so that from that point forward, it will work according to your desires, and make you the God of your own hologram.

I apologize for dragging this issue, and opposing your viewpoint, but I guess I am a dreamer, and favour that kind of reality instead of trying to visualize and dream everytime with emotions. That is more or less for the right brainers. HAHAHA, that is where Matrix Energetics come in with its instantaneous transformations. That is why I like ME. Since time does not exist, why wait? Just make it happen, right?

Ever watched the movie, Vanilla Sky? I feel like my life is that way, though in his case, the people that were irrelevant were like empty shells. They only know what they need to know, and the rest is empty, because he created them instead of projecting them.
Yes you did.. bad bad AstonMartian.

Oh wait, I see that reality too. bad bad Merlin

That's what happens when we decide to co-create and share the same crappy world. We see a bitch that deletes a thread that could help many people.

Just like Dr. Len, we have to change ourselves FIRST and the reality mirror reflexion will change.

Merlin
Yeah, I just don't know why she is so insecure in that matter, but oh well. Suppose we were to change that, do we use NAPS to tell us that Marcy is now and angel and much nicer? Does that mean that we automatically switch channels, or will the bitch come back once we stop the NAPS?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:In the hologram of the prisoners, they are still that way
Again, all the options in their hologram/merkaba are available to them also. They can project the mental patient film or a healthy one, we don't know what they see in their bubble. It's their karma not ours.
TheAstonMartian wrote:Suppose I come and meet with you face to face. Lets say hypothetically I am in your hologram, and you view me. Does that mean that since you projected me, you can have me do things to favour you?
Exactly, you can't change me if you remain in the same parallel reality but once you change your frequency (aka beliefs) you jump to a parallel reality where suddenly I naturally do what you wanted me to do and vice versa.

It's not that now you control me, it's just that in this other parallel reality, I simply do naturally what you want me to do but that's not in this reality. :twisted:

So it's a form a free will control of others but indirectly by shifting to different parallel realities and guess what? They can do the exact same thing with you in their own reality.

TheAstonMartian wrote:I apologize for dragging this issue, and opposing your viewpoint, but I guess I am a dreamer, and favour that kind of reality instead of trying to visualize and dream everytime with emotions.
Yeah I understand but this goal+emotions method (NAPs) seems to be THE ONLY WAY to create a new belief and beliefs are the movies we project so we're kinda screwed here. We have to go this route or find another way to create beliefs but in 20 years of research I couldn't find another one. :?
TheAstonMartian wrote:That is more or less for the right brainers. HAHAHA, that is where Matrix Energetics come in with its instantaneous transformations. That is why I like ME. Since time does not exist, why wait? Just make it happen, right?
Yeah I know but with ME, you STILL have to believe in this 2pt technique. I spent 5 days with Richard and his ME team in oct 2008 and at the end of the level 3 seminar, I still couldn't do shit with this technique. I'm tellling you, EVERYTHING is belief based including Matrix Energetics.

That's not me saying it, Richard mentioned it in his ME Experience Kit.

http://www.merlinworld.com/Bartlett-Beliefs.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TheAstonMartian wrote:Ever watched the movie, Vanilla Sky? I feel like my life is that way, though in his case, the people that were irrelevant were like empty shells. They only know what they need to know, and the rest is empty, because he created them instead of projecting them.
Funny because I saw Vanilla Sky once and was about to watch it again tonight. :lol:
TheAstonMartian wrote:Suppose we were to change that, do we use NAPS to tell us that Marcy is now and angel and much nicer? Does that mean that we automatically switch channels, or will the bitch come back once we stop the NAPS?
That would be the way to do that yeah. Project her being nice but anyway, she banned me so I don't care anymore. I will have to do a heavy NAP to start believing that she never banned me but this is what I mean by getting access to our SM which is the vibration thermostat. If I manage to send this frequency, I will be able to rejoin PI and Marcy will be a god little girl. :lol:

I suggest you read my research on Parallel Realities.

http://www.merlinworld.com/research-par ... lities.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The hologram has ALREADY all the options, it's just us changing our pov.

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

Well Merlin, did you ever get any extraordinary signs? Giovanni from PI once talked about a building appearing in a place where there was nothing, and exchanging envelopes with a perfect stranger who just had to have the right material. In my case, I found a friend who believed in LOA when I went to do an interview. My shoes were hurting me, and I rested at his restaurant, and incidentally we went on talking. We started from the government, and just kept going into LOA, and other things such as conspiracy theories. Then, with you I brought up Vanilla Sky which just happens to be my favorite movie of all time, and you will watch it tonight. So I am getting these signs which certainly do indicate that I am going the right way, and uncovering more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWKoce27 ... re=related[/youtube]

What comes from within can be changed from within through the subconscious. Imagine closing your eyes once, and jumping to an empty grass field with a slight breeze, and so on an so forth. If only we could take away all these limitations, then we could jump from one beautiful moment to another without having to go through life's boring applications. As you mentioned before, if we could master that one simple thing, then we can wake next to Angelina Jolie one day, and be in Paris the next day. HAHAHA!

Wow! Matrix Energetics did not work for you? You believe in it, and you even attended his seminars. You saw him do it, and you saw others react. All you have to do is connect with the inner potential and let go. I read the book, but haven't been practising much. In my case, I am trying to get hold of another person who did it a while ago. The reason why I think its revolutionary is because there are people who travel to parallel universes to remove limiting beliefs, so just with that application in mind, we can do so much more.

Do you believe in Archangel Michael, and so on? In the book, he mentioned those angels and guides as helping him. Weather they are metaphoric or not, only he knows. Same with astral projection. I just don't know if its real or not. I tried to do it, but since the holographic universe model, have been on a strictly scientific course.

When it comes to Marcy, I project her that way, but she is real, right? She is there to fill my hologram, and that's how I project her. I guess I have to redesign my hologram, but we still got time. Lord of the Lizard from PI mentioned you were plenty young, so we both have tons of research to get done, and time won't be a problem cause it doesn't exist.

By the way, just to get on a slight mindbender, there is always free will. Its just that one conciousness takes many forms. Hence, Marcy can be a good little girl not because you overtook her free will, but because she is a part of your conciousness, and you are both actors scripted by the ONE. Since its your hologram, you get the preference, while in hers she gets it. I wonder what a serial killer like Ted Bundy would do with that kind of knowledge. :twisted:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:Wow! Matrix Energetics did not work for you?
I bought the book, went to their message board, asked if anyone was near where I live and find a lady who went to a seminar in Toronto and went there to get a 2 pt and felt a wobble while giving a 2pt and the person fell down 2 seconds after I felt it so it's real but 1 full week at these minar didn't boost this belief so it stayed pretty much just that.
TheAstonMartian wrote:Do you believe in Archangel Michael, and so on?
Yeah I do.
TheAstonMartian wrote:When it comes to Marcy, I project her that way, but she is real, right? She is there to fill my hologram, and that's how I project her. I guess I have to redesign my hologram,
Again, you can't change the hologram, you can only change your pov of your hologram.

Think of your hologram has a crystal or a CD containing information. Your consciousness is like the laser that reads out the information on the CD. So changing reality is NOT about changing the CD, it's about changing from track #1 to track #2. That's it.

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Just found another video of Bashar talking about the imagination and the steps to create our reality.

http://vimeo.com/14941239" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What's nice is that he tells for the first time (to me at least), what are those steps and they are exactly those of the 4 pillars (beliefs, emotions and thoughts).

It's always nice to get another confirmation that I was not so far off in my research.

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

So how was Vanilla Sky? I didn't see anything bad in Cameron Diaz, but he was still cruel to her.

Bashar is a cool guy. I wonder what it would be like to have him as a family friend or a neighbour. Does he ever reveal more about the alien he channelled, or its origins?

How come you believe in archangel Michael? How does archangel Michael fit into the holographic model? Do we project him too? How about astral projection? Do we just go from channel to channel in a trance state?

Funny thing about NAPS, is that I have dreams more and more often. In those dreams, I don't hear my naps, and they are not relevant to my Naps either.

As for using the brain to visualize and feel emotion, I think it is a hit and miss concept. Think about it. We are conciousness, and even though we project the hologram, we can use our own conciousness to put into others and have them be good acquaintances, and so on. Since we are unlimited, powerful, conciousness, why is it that we have to limit ourselves to use our brains to visualize. The brain in itself is not good at remembering details, and does not notice the details.

http://www.cracked.com/article_17103_5- ... -head.html

If we are indeed God, why do we have to use our own projection (a mere brain) to visualize and reprogram when the real information comes from within. Hence, I just think that there must be a way for us to effectively use our own conciousness to change everything on the fly. I think Matrix Energetics might have the answer, but I have to develop that skill yet!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:So how was Vanilla Sky?
It was nice because I forgot most of it. I thought it was about parallel realities but it was more about the subconscious mind.
TheAstonMartian wrote:Bashar is a cool guy. I wonder what it would be like to have him as a family friend or a neighbour. Does he ever reveal more about the alien he channelled, or its origins?
Bashar is the entity channeled, Darryl Anka is the channeler. Yeah I would pay a lot to have this guy as my neighbor because I would be there all the time. :lol:

It's not that I learned a lot from him but mostly that he confirms all my weird theories 1 by 1. That's why I trust him a lot.
TheAstonMartian wrote:How come you believe in archangel Michael? How does archangel Michael fit into the holographic model? Do we project him too? How about astral projection? Do we just go from channel to channel in a trance state?
I always believed in angels and guides, go figure why. :lol: I don't project him, I only call him for protection in case I need him. As for astral projection, I always wanted to do some but I suck at meditation.
TheAstonMartian wrote:why is it that we have to limit ourselves to use our brains to visualize. The brain in itself is not good at remembering details, and does not notice the details.

http://www.cracked.com/article_17103_5- ... -head.html

If we are indeed God, why do we have to use our own projection (a mere brain) to visualize and reprogram when the real information comes from within. Hence, I just think that there must be a way for us to effectively use our own conciousness to change everything on the fly. I think Matrix Energetics might have the answer, but I have to develop that skill yet!
Matrix is the equivalent of The Secret but in the healing world. In the sense that if you believe it, you will get results, if you don't all this goes down the drain, been there, done that.

Listen to Richard Bartlett himself say that "it's our subconscious beliefs that will guide your Matrix experience" meaning that if you don't believe, you're going nowhere buddy.

http://www.merlinworld.com/Bartlett-Beliefs.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The truth is always 1 step deeper, at the subconscious mind. Every technique, method on the LOA or healing is always about passing a command to do some kind of miracle but without belief, they all fail 1 by 1.

That's why I love NAPs so much because you don't have to believe in NAPs since it creates on the fly a new belief DIRECTLY into the Subconscious Mind. It bypasses this Doorman that is stopping EVERYTHING from entering including Matrix and other techniques.

So NAPs lets us get into our Subconscious Mind but we have just learned that it takes both thoughts (GOALS) and emotions so our job is to learn HOW to implant those 2 in our recording because this is the thing that NAPs dump directly into our Subconscious Mind. If we fail at implanting a proper belief (goal+emotions) its as good as Matrix who are not getting into the SM.

We are pioneers here, the next NAPs we will do could easily change the entire planet because everywhere I look, my 4 pillars system is confirmed frmo left and right so I KNOW that I have hit the jackpot, it's just that we don't know exactly how to make this perfect goal+emotions NAP.

When we do master this art of the recording, WATCH OUT 8-) It's gonna get ugly. The forum will EXPLODE with new members, we will attract what we want easily and very fast.

Merlin