For Merlin!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
wireman

Re: For Merlin!

Post by wireman »

Merlin -explorers,
Some words I've used in my nap-strong, faint,cool,intense ,penetrating, hot,tranquil, and stimulating.
I will think of a loved one whose approval will psych me up,conjuring up his or her face and align
myself w/their rhythm ,using their energy and mine in union.I follow this w/good intentions and a
fulness of spirit-knowing intention is not the be all still it is there.No easy way for me to psych up
here.
However if it's a fight or flight man I'm up and at it now :lol: Babes have it easy- men :?
Good luck to us all.
wireman
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Thanks dude, 8-)

Good set of words you got there, they can help trigger the emotions.

Merlin
adp123

Post by adp123 »

Merlin wrote:Oh yeah one more thing about limiting beliefs and your discussion on PI.

What you need to do is keep playing the new positive belief NAP and keep overwriting those darn limiting beliefs.

It's true that having weeds in our garden sucks but if you plant 50 roses for every single weed you find, your roses will always be on top.

Maybe later on, when we get a new and cool connection with our higher self, we will know exactly what to say to remove those weeds but for now, it's time to attract what we want.

Merlin

yea i agree merlin but thats the problem!! For example lets say if i do a NAP on height and i grow 6 inches in like 3 months. You said we still have those limiting belifs so we should keep doing that nap, but what if i alredy grew and want to do another nap on a differnt problem will that mean i will grow back small? (since i stopped listening to the nap)

If thats the case that means i stay the new height untill i stop the nap which means i will need to listen to it over, and over pretty much for the rest of my life, if i want to stay at my height

do u get what i mean?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

adp123 wrote:what if i already grew and want to do another nap on a different problem will that mean i will grow back small? (since i stopped listening to the nap)
In short?..YES. :?

You see, old limiting beliefs, just like new positive ones, are in the SM and every belief in the SM has a frequency that is sent out that makes us attract what comes in resonance with it.

Remember David who started growing new blond hair? Well he told me that it took 5 month to grow blond but as soon as he stopped the NAP, his hair came back to brown. :(

http://www.merlinworld.com/DavidNewHair.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's because all his life, his SM based the growing of his hair on a belief that they grew brown and then suddenly, a new "command" came in saying to grow them blond now. The new belief took over but the old one was waiting to catch on as soon as he stopped his blond hair NAP.

Just like me and Tony who crashed our businesses right after we brought them to the top. That's what beliefs do, good or bad. The key is to either find a way to remove them (hehe, good luck on that one) or keep overwriting them by planting new ones at different intervals (running the NAP every 3-6 months).
adp123 wrote:If thats the case that means i stay the new height untill i stop the nap which means i will need to listen to it over, and over pretty much for the rest of my life, if i want to stay at my height

do u get what i mean?
Oh yeah, and that's what I meant ealier about trying to do a mission inside a mission. David's original karma gave him brown hair, he had nothing to do and it was growing naturally brown but his NAP was intended to go against that original mission and to implement a new command to reverse it and grow blond hair instead.

Sure, the LOA and NAPs lets you do that but you will have to paddle upstream against a VERY strong current pushing you in the opposite direction. However, it can be done. a boat with a strong motor can go against any river in the world but the second you turn off the engine hehe :roll:

What can I say, I decided to incarnate in a family where we get implanted very early on super negative beliefs on money to be poor and now the big question is should I fight it or let it go?

My karma wants me to let it go and stay poor (paddling downstream) but society and myself says no way man, I'll fight this @#$ crappy scenario and make lots of $$$ but one thing is sure, it's not easy. Not only going from $0 to $10,000 took deep Sm conditioning using a NAP and even when I stopped it, it all came crashing down so I guess it's a fight or you just give up and surrender to the crappy karma that keeps naturally attracting you what you don't want.

You can accept the first mission (ex: stay short) or fight it with a 2nd mission (ex: NAP to grow taller) but if you don't find a way to edit the original belief about your height, get ready to fight for a long time to remain tall.

Merlin
adp123

Post by adp123 »

Merlin wrote: You can accept the first mission (ex: stay short) or fight it with a 2nd mission (ex: NAP to grow taller) but if you don't find a way to edit the original belief about your height, get ready to fight for a long time to remain tall.

Merlin
yea that sucks lol if we can only figure out a way to make that belief permenant after acheiving our goals. maybe like after you aceive _______ you will keep that for the rest of your life even if u stop this nap. Then add "this belief has now overided alll other beliefs and has now stuck with you for the rest of your life."

Maybe do ur goal with lines like that for maybe 5+ months like david did hahaha.

but yea i think thats the missing puzzle to try to make them stick without having to listen forever. maybe do a extended on for couple months with lines like the ones above.

we gotta figure this out haha
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

adp123 wrote:if we can only figure out a way to make that belief permenant after acheiving our goals.
Yup but 1 thing at a time. Let's first attract what we want and then we'll work on maintaining it.

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

Post by TheAstonMartian »

Merlin wrote:
adp123 wrote:if we can only figure out a way to make that belief permenant after acheiving our goals.
Yup but 1 thing at a time. Let's first attract what we want and then we'll work on maintaining it.

Merlin
Thank you adp and Merlin. You guys are awesome. I like the sound of "penetrating".

Not sure if you heard, but there is a form of learning called Periscopic learning where you pretend to be someone else and view the world from their head. By doing that, you can learn their techniques and methods. If you get in the head of a baseball player, you then understand how he swings and so forth. Since we are one conciousness, then it is possible to learn entire languages and everything just by using naps since our conciousness is one, and not independent of each other. What do you think?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

TheAstonMartian wrote:Not sure if you heard, but there is a form of learning called Periscopic learning where you pretend to be someone else and view the world from their head.
Sounds cool, give it a try and let us know if it works.

It sounds like Quantum Jumping. Ever heard of that one? You basically go into a form of meditation and talk to yourself in a parallel reality where you have what you want and ask him how you did it.

Merlin
TheAstonMartian

Post by TheAstonMartian »

Merlin wrote:
TheAstonMartian wrote:Not sure if you heard, but there is a form of learning called Periscopic learning where you pretend to be someone else and view the world from their head.
Sounds cool, give it a try and let us know if it works.

It sounds like Quantum Jumping. Ever heard of that one? You basically go into a form of meditation and talk to yourself in a parallel reality where you have what you want and ask him how you did it.

Merlin
Parallel universes are interesting, but think about it. We are the same. There is only one conciousness that divides itself among people. Due to that you have your conciousness which brings and takes away people to and from you so that you could experience and learn from it. Since we only have one conciousness, then chances are that we can learn a new language just be tapping into that cause someone else already knows it. So if you want to learn Spanish, a part of the ONE knows it in the form of another person. However, it depends. The book I read has the theory that no one exists but we create individually for them to fill a role in our hologram. Hence, the knowledge is all ours to begin with, but we limit ourselves by saying that we are this one identity.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Yup, 1 consciousness but with many people all living at once but also in different parallel universe at the same time. So you can jump to the parallel reality where you are what you want to become but I didn't master this art of parallel reality jumping yet because it's a belief issue.

Merlin