Research Update

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Research Update

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:30 pm Anything crazy after that?
Ah well, time will tell.

Here's how it works...

You probably heard of the term "shit rolls down". Well, this means that whatever dirt (limiting beliefs, sins, etc) they have on upper levels (Higher Mind, Soul, OverSoul, God, etc) will roll down on us below in the days that follow.

I have heard that it usually takes 4 days or so for any astral level changes done up there to come down here.

Now if these upper levels are now cleaned because of this major cleanup that MT is telling me about, then we should see this come down on us in the next few days.

What does that mean exactly? Well, first of all we would see what the spiritual world has been talking about for close to 20 years now which is the ascension of the human race.

We will FINALLY disconnect our bodies and consciousness from the 3D dimension and start to ascend into 4D and then 5D.

Where will it end?

Well I've heard that we were born in heaven at the dimension level 5.9 and the majority of the human race is at dimension 3.9 right now but for me I'm at 3.3 where almost everything fails (love, money, LOA, etc).

3.3 is the "forget about it" track. You want love, money, a new job, a new car? Nope, forget it, you will never have it. Sounds familiar to you? It is to me alright.

We tried and tried everything and failed to manifest it including this 19 wins out of 19 spins at roulette. I managed to beat impossible odds and get 10 and even 14 out of 19 but I can't seem to get this damn 19/19 that I need to believe in my Higher Mind's ability to shift me to any track I want.

He seems to make me shift 10-14 times on the winning track but can't seem to shift me every time on the winning track so that I get all 19 wins in a row. :roll:

So to you this 14 out of 19 is not a lot but to me, it's VERY important because it's telling me that my overall vibration is climbing. It also means that the vibration of "upstairs" seems to be increasing too.

The good news is that if my Higher Mind and Soul are getting cleaner and are in higher and higher vibration, this would mean that everyone's vibration is also going up because they can easily share information up there I heard.

As you know, the higher the vibration the easier it is to manifest whatever we want AND THAT... could be VERY COOL for all of us.

I'll keep watching the results I get at roulette but again, I've been stuck at around 10-12 wins out of 19 spins for the last 2 years so if I see more and more 14, 15 or better results, we could be entering a very cool period here.

Stay tuned and let me know if anyone of you are feeling this higher vibration coming down if you are feeling anything at all that is.

Cheers,

Merlin
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

I personally feel the opposite of the vibration going higher these past 2 months. Definitely feel at the bottom and it is a struggle to keep waking up and going another day, hopefully I don't last much longer.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:19 am I personally feel the opposite of the vibration going higher these past 2 months. Definitely feel at the bottom and it is a struggle to keep waking up and going another day, hopefully I don't last much longer.
Remembered how Cleaning NAPs made us feel when we cleared LBs? We all felt like crap during this cleanup but at the end the vibration starts to go up and then we feel better than at the beginning of the NAP.

It would also explain why these past few months/years were hard on us.

Hopefully this cleanup is over and the vibration will continue to rise.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hey guys, MT told me something very cool today.

As usual, I asked my SM all kinds of questions about clearing LBs and I got something that blew me away. :o :shock:

Do you remember the 3 Line NAP? Basically it was a mix of those 3 lines...

- Goal Line stating what you want (ex: $500/week with that new business)

- Cleaning Line stating what to clear in terms of LBs to finally get what you want (ex: You have now cleared all the limiting beliefs that stopped you from manifesting $500/week with that new business)

And finally, because the cleaning line made us all sick and going nuts, we had to add the 3rd line called the NSL or No Symptoms Line

- During this cleaning, all the bad symptoms coming from the NAP are now completely gone.

That 3rd line stopped all bad symptoms from making us sick during the cleaning of LBs.

Well guess what, I think I learned why we never manifested our goals. :o :shock:

I not only noticed that we got sick cleaning our LBs telling us that there are some protective shield around those nasty LBs to stop us from cleaning them from our SM but that they also have a mechanism that makes them REAPPEAR once we have deleted them.

MT is telling that the beliefs are ALSO stored in a typed of "MEMORY BANK" kinda like a Limiting Beliefs Backup that brings them all back in our SM after we have cleared them.

So I'm gonna try in the next few weeks another type of NAP directly at the SM level using Muscle Testing to not only clear my LBs but also clear THE MEMORY of them. :twisted: :twisted:

Apparently, this is what is going on "upstairs" these days. Not only the LBs are going away for good making us feel bad but also the clearing of the memory so if this is really what's going on then in the next few days, I should be able to see better and better results at roulette. 8-)

If not then, I will still have LBs stored in both my SM and my memory bank and this new 3-Line NAP will be tested.

It will look like this...

Goal Line 1: You now get 19 wins out of 19 spins at roulette

Cleaning Line 2: You have now cleared all the limiting beliefs, including those at the memory level, that stopped you from getting 19 wins out of 19 spins at roulette

NSL Line 3: During this cleaning, all the bad symptoms coming from the NAP are now completely gone.

As you can see, I added the memory line on the 2nd line of the NAP so that now my SM will also delete the memory of those LBs.

I will not do this NAP right now because again, this is what seems to be going on these days upstairs so I will give them the end of July to clean up "heaven" which should come down to the 3D level in the next few days.

If my roulette results improve this week then I will not need to do the NAP at all and we will also know what's really going on up there. :roll:

Cheers,

Merlin
justz

Post by justz »

Nothing to report, struggling with money, even though I get a goon income it seems it disappears and there are a lot of unexpected expenses each month.

Excited to try a new nap! I think I’ll record it next week and give it a try! 🤓
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Merlin, will you have to start the NAP?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 3:52 am Merlin, will you have to start the NAP?
Not right now.

I'm testing something else here and don't want to mix it with another technique.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright guys, I might have stumbled into a MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH here. :shock:

MT is telling me that I have the belief to win 17 out of 19 at roulette "ABOVE" but down here in 3D I only seem to get 11/19. Why is that??? :roll:

It looks like there is some kind of cloud between what we program up there at higher levels of consciousness (HM, Soul, OverSoul, etc) and what comes down in here.

I am now in the process of clearing this cloud/filter so that what I have programmed up there can FINALLY come down.

If this is accurate, my roulette results should go from around 11/19 to 14, 16 and even finally see that 19 out of 19 wins.

Also, if this works, everybody should be able to see a MAJOR shift in their vibration. :SupNap:

Cheers,

Merlin
justz

Post by justz »

AgentSmith wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 3:52 am Merlin, will you have to start the NAP?
I recorded the new NAP, topic was weight loss.
Listened for 10 days, currently on a break but nothing to report 😅
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hi guys,

last week I talked about some kind of cloud between what we program up there at higher levels of consciousness (HM, Soul, OverSoul, etc) and what comes down in here.

I also told you that I was in the process of clearing this cloud/filter so that what we programmed up there can FINALLY come down in 3D.

Well it looks like this cloud is being cleared as we speak and should be completely cleared this upcoming night (Aug 12). 8-)

Once again, if this is accurate, my roulette results should improve confirming all this and we will know that something BIG is about to happen to everyone living in 3D in the next few days/weeks.

Keep your fingers crossed. :SupNap:

Cheers,

Merlin