High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Yes but my 2 cents are not only to let them know
But really feeling it while you are speaking with the HM almost like shifting for a few seconds to that moment and truly feel it
Ok I got it.

Here's what I learned today...

Apparently, April 10th was the day where we finally cleared all our LBs (Regular, Hidden, Invisible and Roots) in our SM that we started Dec. 23rd (Overhaul HMR). This would explain why all the previous HMRs failed.

Next, we were not in 5D yet but in 3D or 4D and in 3D/4D, we need 2 days of HMRs and 5 rounds for the new program created by our HM at the TLR/Astral to come down into our SM. That would also explain why most HMRs took forever to work.

Today we not only seem to be in 5D so we would need only 1 round for our HMR to work but also, we seem to have cleared ALL LBs that slowed things down.

So all we need to do is 3 reps (ex: 1PM, 1H30 and 2PM) during only 1 day (ex: Monday) instead of 2 days in a row like we did in the past and we also need to do just 1 round instead of 5.

What I learned today is that even if we do this HMR today and ask for the RUSH from God, this 2 hour RUSH will pass from the TLR/Astral into the SM but our SM will still have between 1-72 hrs to start working on attracting the goal so it won't be manifested today.

The HMR can go from the TLR to the SM in 2 hrs but our SM can take its time (and it will :evil: ) to manifest that goal. Still, 3 days is not that bad. ;)

This is what I'm testing these days.
justz

Post by justz »

Ok, so I did my HMR Monday and Tuesday anyway so let’s see, according to those findings and the small timeframes we will see pretty soon if it worked!
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I’m IN ! Glad to read this !!!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Well you know what guys... this research might not be over yet. :lol:

MT dropped not 1, not 2 but 3 bombs on me yesterday night. :shock:

The first one was to tell me that I was NOT in 5D but in...4D right now. :shock:

I don't know if you remember but a few weeks ago I talked about a video I saw on the spiritual side where they told us that they finally reached not 5D but 4D. At the time I kinda laughed about it and discarded it but apparently they were right (damn hippies they're always right :roll: ).

The 2nd bomb MT told me is that in 3D, 4D and also 5D, if you don't clear ALL the LBs on the previous level (3D), you drag them all in the next level (4D and 5D). :shock: So when you shift to another dimension (4D or 5D), make sure when you arrive there that you clear ALL the LBs you dragged with you.

I tell you this because even if we shifted to this 4D and cleared all the main LB types (Regular, Hidden, Invisible LBs and Roots) from 3D, there was another type of LB in 3D that was NOT cleared completely that we are dragging right now with us.

That's when MT dropped the 3rd bomb by telling me WHICH LB we didn't clear in 3D that was screwing up with all our manifestations. Are you ready for it? :lol: ... It's the..."SABOTAGE LB". :o

Remember that one. :roll:

You remember the hotel analogy I gave you where that damn Sabotage Belief made us shift to another floor (ex: 5th floor) right after we have cleaned all the rooms on the 4th.

Well, that LB was not completely removed on all levels at the 3D level and now it follows us in 4D and will in 5D too if we don't clear it now. This LB from hell will always make us shift back to another track just before we are about to manifest our goal.

So... what do we do next you might ask? :geek:

Well, before I started clearing anything, I asked MT to give me the specs and the difference between 3D, 4D and 5D regarding the time it takes to do a HMR in each one.

In 3D: 3 reps of the HMR (ex:1PM, 1H30 and 2PM), done 3 days in a row (ex: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) for 5 rounds. :(

In 4D and 5D: 3 reps of the HMR (ex:1PM, 1H30 and 2PM), done only 1 day (ex: Monday) and only for 1 round. :twisted:

MT told me yesterday that April 10th we have cleared all the Regular, Hidden, Invisible LBs and their Roots but we forgot to clear the "Sabotage LB" so we first need to clear it ASAP otherwise it will follow us everywhere and sabotage our success in 4D and 5D.

This is the HMR to clear the "Sabotage LB"...

"Dear HM, please program this in the TLR/Astral plane. Clear this "Sabotage LB" on all level, sub layers and dimensions (3D, 4D and 5D). Ask God for a RUSH delivery and RUSH Manifestation too".

The "RUSH delivery" is to shrink the time it takes for the HMR to drop from the TLR/Astral to the SM level (2 hrs instead of 3 days). The "RUSH Manifestation" is the time it takes for our SM to start working on attracting our goal (Instantly instead of 3 days).

This way, whatever your HM programs at the TLR level, it will sink in 2 hrs in your SM and your SM will not take 3 days to start attracting your goal, it will immediately get to work at attracting it. :twisted:

Next, once we are totally cleared of LBs (for good this time :roll: ), we need to do a HMR and ask to be shifted in 5D ASAP and not remain in 4D.

From what I got, there are no LBs to clear in 4D, just PBs to plant to raise our vibration higher so that we can jump to 5D.

This is the HMR to shift into 5D...

"Dear HM, please program this in the TLR/Astral plane. Boost my vibration so that I reach the 5D now. Ask God for a RUSH delivery and RUSH Manifestation too".

So if everything works fine, we will all be TOTALLY cleared of LBs and any sabotage and FINALLY out of this 3D and 4D and reach this 5D. After that, you can do another HMR to add PBs to manifest any goal you want.

This is where I am now. :geek:
Lyne

Post by Lyne »

OMG Merlin :D

Here we go again, lets have fun with IT :twisted:

Have a great day everyone :SupNap:
justz

Post by justz »

So today I’ll ask for sabotage beliefs to go away
And can ask tomorrow for 5D or need to wait?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:So today I’ll ask for sabotage beliefs to go away
And can ask tomorrow for 5D or need to wait?
I would do both today if I were you, it's just 2 HMRs in a row. 1 to remove LBs and 1 to add PBs.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Merlin, when I read the forum this afternoon I did an HMR to make my relationship official (been dating this amazing guy for over a month and so far it’s been kinda secret.)
Coincidence or not, a few hours after I did the 3rd HMR, he messaged me and we chatted the whole day, making plans for tomorrow night, and he was using cute emojis everywhere, which isn’t his normal behavior. Also he commented a kiss emoji on one of my public FB posts !
How about that ?
4D or 5D, it seems to be pretty efficient !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:How about that ?
4D or 5D, it seems to be pretty efficient !
Congrats on your new relationships. :SupNap:

What I understand now it that this 3D, 4D or 5D means NOTHING if we can't get rid of this "Sabotage Belief" because just as we are about to get our goal, this LB will make us shift to another track and once again, something will happen and we will miss the boat... again! :roll:

There is a reason why this "Sabotage Belief" discussion comes back every 2 years on this forum. That's all we see here, over and over again, sabotage after sabotage after sabotage. Just as we start to see some progress *BANG* we take 2 steps backwards thinking..."Hey.... WTF Just happened here???" and suddenly our goal is far away from us again. :evil:

MT keeps telling me that we have cleared ALL the LBs on main topics like Health, Money, Relationships, etc but we didn't clear this "Sabotage Belief" and until we take this one seriously, it's gonna be Groundhog Day for most of us for a loooooooong time.

Anyway, you can test with me if you want but my main focus is on clearing this "Sabotage Belief" once and for all.

Stay tuned. 8-)
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Thanks Merlin !!! I’m quite happy I must say, it came out of nowhere :)
Yep I’m definitely doing HMR on the sabotage belief too !