High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

Well so far I don't see any Xmas miracles yet but I'm just starting my day so who knows, maybe we'll get lucky.

This being said, Merry Xmas to everyone who reads this and while we're at it, Happy New Year 2020 too. :SupNap: :SupNap:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Merry Christmas Merlin !!!!
Perun

Post by Perun »

Merry Christmas, everyone! :SupNap:
justz

Post by justz »

Merry Xmas.
Are we permanently in 4.922 or we dropped again?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Merry Xmas.
Are we permanently in 4.922 or we dropped again?
If you asked to be permanent at 4.922 then you should be there.

MT says YES you are there permanently.
justz

Post by justz »

Well always better to double check with this one xD
Lyne

Post by Lyne »

Hello everyone,

Dear Merlin... THANK YOU for ALL your researches since the last 28 years, You Roch :D

Wishing You All for the New Year to come the BEST, Life HasTo Offer, and MORE :)

Lyne :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright guys, a little update for ya...

I've always been a scientist at heart and even though my spiritual side was developed through my LOA research, I've given "upstairs" (HM, Soul, OverSoul, Jesus, God, Archangel Michael, etc) a chance but it was on a very tight leash and still is, meaning that if they say one thing, it better happen or else my belief in them will drop and I will not talk to them anymore and go back to my logical "left brain".

So these days I kinda gave them an ultimatum. First I ask God to clear any jokers around me (because if the big boss msg gets filtered by jokers, I don't think I will ever get a reliable MT signal :? ). Then I started asking these questions below. If none of them are true then fuck them, I will only continue to work with my HM because he's the only one who showed its presence by making me beat incredible odds.

Q- Is all these parallel tracks (4.5, 4.922, 5.0, etc..) real or a joke?
A- Real

Q- Did we drop off the 4.922 track because of these layers of sub-topics and roots we didn't clear?
A- Yes

Q- Will this "OverHaul HMR" work at cleaning FOR GOOD all the main topics of our lives in the 4.922?
A- Yes

Q- Is the timeframe I got (4 reps per day for a total of 3 days) the right one to make it permanent?
A- Yes

Q- I have done my 3 days of reps so when will this TLR cleanup start to come down into the SM?
A- Tonight at 10 PM :shock:

Q- Ok cool and how long will this take to all come down into the SM?
A- 2 hrs (Midnight)

Q- Does this include only the cleanup of LBs or also the download of PBs too?
A- Cleanup of LBs only

Q- Do I have all the right PBs in my SM already on all these main topics?
A- Yes

Q- After the TLR download cleared all my SM LBs, how long before I lock in to the vibration of these topics?
A- 2 hrs (2 AM)

Q- So after 2 AM, my SM will start manifesting all these goals (roulette, reliable MT signal, HM merkaba channel, etc...)
A- Yes

Q- Is the instant parallel reality shift to the 5.0 track possible?
A- Yes

Q- But only after I mastered the 3 steps (16/16 at roulette, blue walls, and object teleportation)?
A- Yes

Q- Do you see the day that I shift to the 5.0 and if yes then when?
A- Yes, 2 days from now (Friday)

So that's it guys. All this could be another joke from my SM but if God, Jesus and Archangel Michael cannot remove those jokers then I'm really fucked. :?

So if you haven't done the "OverHaul HMR" yet then you can wait a few days to see if it start to work for me or you can do it today (again you read the HMR once and then repeat it once every hour 4 hours in a row and do that 3 days in a row).

If all this is true then we should all start the 2020 year with a bang or at least some hope for the years to come.

Cheers,

Merlin
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I’ll start the overhaul HMR today !
How much time before you see results Merlin ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I’ll start the overhaul HMR today !
How much time before you see results Merlin ?
MT says 3 days to do the HMR but instead of seeing results on day 6, we should start to see some on day 4.

I am on day 4 right now. I've done my 3 days of requests and will even do them today so we will know more in the next few hours.

If not then it should be on day 6 like it was during Oct. and Nov.

At this point not only I should be on the 4.922 track permanently but ALL the layers and sub layers of ALL my main topics should be cleared and patched by now and all I have to do is add PBs to manifest my goal if there are any missing but apparently I seem to have acquired them all so we'll see.