High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:So I’m keeping that format.
Ok cool. :SupNap:
justz

Post by justz »

My anxiety levels are at the roof really.
Virgo you faced some right? How do you clean it?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok so the EHMR done during 4 times a day and 3 days in a row didn't work because I would have my HM-Merkaba connection right now which I don't. :( It may work later on today but for now I think it failed like the other EHMRs.

So right now we are back to using the regular HMRs that are done 3 times a day during 2 days in a row that helped me boost my roulette results in November and get my 1/16 goal. I will check back in the logs but I think I did those once a week every Monday and Tuesday for 3 weeks before results Nov. 30.

Because I did all those EHMR about my HM-Merkaba connection in the past few days, this would make it day 5 of this regular HMR. This is week 1 so the first HMR and Monday will be week 2 so the way I see it, if it took at least 3 weeks of doing this HMR so lock in and get my 1/16 goal, starting over now means that not much will happen during the rest of 2019. :(

I asked if it would be faster with NAPs and got a NO but if you want to test it, go ahead. :geek:
Perun

Post by Perun »

There are no signs my love goal is getting manifest either. I switching to getting rid of my stuttering, starting on Monday.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

:shock: :o :shock:

HOLY SHIT... MT just dropped another bomb on me...

I was looking through the logs of this thread to see when I arrived at the 4.922 on Nov. 21st.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 690#p57690" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then like I posted above, from Nov. 22 to Dec. 1st, my roulette results kept getting better and better but then they faded away just like the previous HMRs I did for the 1/16s until they finally locked in after the 3rd or so HMRs.

Then after Dec. 1st, the results crashed again and I just had the hunch that if my 1/16 HMR crashed after day 6 but finally locked in after the 3rd week, could this happen too to the 4.5-4.922 track shift? and got a....YES.

OMFG :shock: :o :shock:

So now I asked if I shifted back and got a YES. :o :shock: and asked where I was and got... 4.69. :roll:

You gotta be fucking kidding me. :evil:

WOOOOOWWW! I REALLY didn't see this one coming....AT ALL.

So if you want to know where you are, just post below but don't freak out if you are not in the 4.922 track anymore.

Then again, I'm a bit relieved because I now know the cause of all the nightmare situations I saw in the past few weeks with my mom and her health and my roulette results crashing and not knowing why... well, now we know. :roll:

I will post later on the HMR line to use in order to go back and stick permanently to the 4.922 when we get back there. Maybe it will work, I don't know but it's worth a try.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Right now I'm dropping everything I'm doing and I'm now focusing on the coming back permanently to the 4.922 track ASAP.

Apparently, we needed to add the line "permanent lock" in our HMR for it to lock in. Just doing a HMR doesn't make the vibration lock when you arrive there. Oh well, we learned something new today. 8-)

So the HMR line I have for this is...

"Dear HM, clear LBs and add PBs if you need to but please shift me back and locked in PERMANENTLY to the 4.922 track ASAP".
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I had to do the light egg thing again because I didn't trust what MT was telling me now but it seems to be true. :shock:

MT is telling me that the HMR has already started to make me go back to 4.922. I was a 4.69 and now I'm at 4.78. My friend Lyne dropped to 4.88 and now she's back to 4.922. 8-)

Apparently we started slowly dropping out of the 4.922 for the past 6 days. :?

I also reached the vibration to get my HM-Merkaba connection but started to drop in vibration so I had to ask my HM to bring it back up and lock it down permanently too and you guys have to do this too for your previous HMRs. If we don't ask to lock it down permanently when we reach that vibration, it will come back down apparently. :roll:

Well, now we know. 8-)

So now ask your HM to bring you back up to 4.922 first. Then regarding your goal, you can also ask your HM to bring the vibration of your goal back up if it dropped and lock it permanently too.

But for new goals this is the updated HMR line...

"Dear HM...Shift me to other tracks if you have to, clear all the LBs and add all the PBs that you need to at the TLR level, in order for me to manifest _____________. Once the vibration of the goal is reached, please lock it down permanently. ".
justz

Post by justz »

Well I thought about that when I said yesterday that the line saying shift me if needed could have shift me.
Can you tell me on which track I’m I?
justz

Post by justz »

Merlin wrote:Right now I'm dropping everything I'm doing and I'm now focusing on the coming back permanently to the 4.922 track ASAP.

Apparently, we needed to add the line "permanent lock" in our HMR for it to lock in. Just doing a HMR doesn't make the vibration lock when you arrive there. Oh well, we learned something new today. 8-)

So the HMR line I have for this is...

"Dear HM, clear LBs and add PBs if you need to but please shift me back and locked in PERMANENTLY to the 4.922 track ASAP".
Remind me again how many repetitions during how many days?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Well I thought about that when I said yesterday that the line saying shift me if needed could have shift me.
Can you tell me on which track I’m I?

The good news is that about 1-2 hrs later, I'm back to 4.922 so the drop was slow but the recovery seems to be fast. Just ask your HM to bring you back to 4.922 and PERMANENTLY this time. :evil:

Just one repetition should do.