edison's way !

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
arjang

edison's way !

Post by arjang »

HEy all

I got a question for you ........

We all know that edison tried 1000 times, ( dont hop on me if you read another story )
but yes, lets say 1000 times is right, and 1001 he got succeed, right ?

what i want to know is simple! :

how to have this ambitious to not give up on whatever we are pursuing at the exactly 1000 times' ? and we go for the last shot which is 1001 !!!

If we are listening to a nap about lotto ? money ? forex ? you name it ....

how come you will be sure that, this time ( if you are buying lotto ) is the 1000th, ?

ofcourse if you win, its the target and the 1001th times !

but

the main question is , how to not give up on the NAP if its the 1000th times !

is this kinda luck ?! because if you go and buy , you will win ! but what if you just give up and dont buy ?! ( of course you will not win ! ) but you already tried that for 1000th and you just need to buy that one time again !?!

Cheers
star9

Re: edison's way !

Post by star9 »

I don't think it's a matter of how many times as much as our desire and consistancy. I also think it will be different for each person.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

The way I understand the LOA is through the analogy of a radio. Let's say you are at a vibration to match 90.3 FM and where you want to be is at 106.3, you can take 1000 attempts to go all the way to 106.3 but if at 106.2 you stop, you won't get what you want.

Conviction and desire is what makes you go from 90.3 to 106.2 but that last 1 digit to finally hear the song you want at 106.3 will be determined by the desire/limiting belief scale. If the desire is stronger than the rubber bands of the limiting beliefs holding from moving the radio dial a bit to the right to reach 106.3, then you will reach it. If the limiting beliefs are stronger, you will either stop at 106.2 or fall back to 90.3.

Edison's passion and desire to make it work was greater so like he said to Napoleon Hill "if it didn't work, I would not be wasting my time doing this interview :) I would be back in my lab trying to find the solution".

This is now what I call "The Magnifying Glass Effect". You can point your Magnifying Glass on all the paper sheets you want, nothing will catch on fire UNTIL you reach and maintain the sun's rays on the same spot for a while.

There are forces (limiting beliefs) that are making us move constantly OFF the exact frequency we want to be at, and until we learn how to master them, we won't get the success we want.

Merlin
abilify1

Post by abilify1 »

I saw a story on the news about someone who belonged to a local witchcraft/spiritual group and he said the group used witchcraft before they bought the ticket. Point is he won and wasn't because of "LUCK" whatever luck really is. I believe that intention can bend reality.
There have been experiments with computers and generating 0's and 1's and people being able to influence the outcome.

That leads me to think maybe a NAP should be something like "You reach the frequency to influence the lottery machine to pick the winning numbers"

:)

Good luck with your NAPS arjang!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

abilify1 wrote:I believe that intention can bend reality. There have been experiments with computers and generating 0's and 1's and people being able to influence the outcome.
My research tells me that Intention and thought go nowhere UNTIL they cross the Doorman and become beliefs, then they change the reality as we know it.

In the movie The Secret I knew that Mike Dooley was wrong when he said "Thoughts become things" because the truth is more like "Thoughts that you believe as true or possible become things".

It's the reason why 99% of all the people who read the Secret or saw the movie, failed at attracting what they THOUGHT.

If we want to get even closer to the truth the phrase would be more like "Thoughts that you believe as true or possible become things and that's if you don't have limiting beliefs stopping you". :lol:

Merlin
abilify1

Post by abilify1 »

Merlin wrote: My research tells me that Intention and thought go nowhere UNTIL they cross the Doorman and become beliefs, then they change the reality as we know it.
What I'm doing now is passing the door man and making a belief that I can manifest with my thoughts making the secret REALLY work. So I'm hoping this will allow me to manifest in the day time using the techniques in the secret.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hehe cool... :D

Not a bad idea you know. Using NAPs to "fire" The Doorman or make him take a few days off.

And another test to do :lol:

Merlin
arjang

Post by arjang »

Merlin wrote:Hehe cool... :D

Not a bad idea you know. Using NAPs to "fire" The Doorman or make him take a few days off.

And another test to do :lol:

Merlin

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
thats a good one !
give him a few days offfff !!!!! =))