2012-2013 timelines - this is huge !

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Motley

2012-2013 timelines - this is huge !

Post by Motley »

All of you, check this out :

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912 ... ine-Part-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just a short fragment with huge implications :

quote : Here, then, we have the 2012-13 catastrophic and 2012-13 non-catastrophic futures side by side. DARPA’s Project Pegasus chronovisor technology for probing future events in the time-space hologram was state of the art in the early 1970s. Project Pegasus itself was under the policy oversight of Donald H. Rumsfeld as a Nixon cabinet member. It may have been that Presidential-level decisions were made in the early 1970s to commence underground shelter preparations, on the basis of Project Pegasus and other time-travel intelligence about the 2012-13 catastrophic timeline.

It is reasonable to speculate whether the U.S. and other governments and elites may have made a fundamental miscalculation and false decision in using secret forecasting technology to assume that a 2012-13 cataclysmic timeline will be the actual future, when in fact it was an alternative future that will not materialize as the actual deterministic future in 2012-13.

It is also reasonable to speculate that the governments and political and financial elites have made a colossal moral error in creating safe underground bases for themselves, while making plans to leave an unwitting humanity on the surface to be ‘depopulated’ by a combination of giant solar flares, meteors from space, and a Mad Max scenario playing out – all of which is a future that does not materialize.

Have these governments and elites trapped themselves into a cataclysmic 2012-13 timeline mentality or meme?

An awakened and empowered humanity may find itself in a 2012-13 positive timeline, achieving self-governance. unquote

There is also a 2nd part and a lot of other very good links.

This is also a big one :

http://farsight.org/demo/Demo2008/RV_De ... Page1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let's see what happens...

Motley
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: 2012-2013 timelines - this is huge !

Post by Merlin »

Hi Motley,

Even though I take all this 2012 info lightly, I still took some time to talk with many people on this, some left brainers and others right brainers and got a few cool data on this and can't wait to see what will happen.

Don't know if you heard about David Wilcock research on 2012 and the gov project montauk where they used a chair from a crashed UFO and hooked it up to some other equipment and that enabled them to see in the future but when they arrived in 2012, the timelines were blurred. They called it "the bump" because it shook them when they arrived at this period.

Whether this story was true or not, the funny part is that it matches perfectly with the right brainer world stories of what they call the "5th dimension ascension". To make a long story short, if this is true, then we will be able to jump from 1 timeline to another like you said where 1 world is really bad with pollution, wars, marshall law and another where the earth is cleaned up, people having fun etc. All this depending on the frequency/vibration you are sending to the universe.

We know over here the importance of frequency to attract the things we want so if all those crazy ideas become reality, we will be equiped to deal with the frequency we want to reach.

I know this will sound crazy for some but here's a video where hypnotherapist Dolores Cannon did after getting information from client she hypnotised and regressed to past life.

Here's part 3, you can look at part 1 and 2 if you want to but it talks about slowly increasing your vibration to match this new earth/timeline so that we end up on the best of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd12QRqGfgA[/youtube]

Merlin
Motley

Post by Motley »

Thank you Merlin - very interesting stuff !

I know about David Wilcock and Montauk and a lot of people talking about changing timelines in 2012 - the article in Examiner says the same thing - one 'Earth' with catastrophic events and other 'Earth' - the garden of Eden. Seems like some people will pass through the big solar storm NASA announces now for summer 2013 and other through galactic alignment (or something like this) . I'm not very sure how this will be done but we'll see...

Since all realities coexist simultaneously it's possible this 'split' to happen but with my rational mind cannot explain how haha So we'll have to drop it and rely on right brain...

Regards,

Motley
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hi melkisedek and welcome to this board, :)

Fan of Drunvalo?

Btw, for those interested, I will add tonight on the main site http://www.MerlinWorld.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; in the Research section, a webpage on TIME.

If you always wanted to know what the right brainers are talking about when they say that there is no time, no past, and future but only the present or the "NOW" then you'll like this.

Based on this page, you will understand the next page on 5th Dimension Ascension and parallel realities.

I'm sure you'll like them.

Here's the direct link to the TIME page: http://www.merlinworld.com/research-time.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here's an interesting pov on 2012. I agree 100% with him.

This is part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sMFcT8OHpg[/youtube]

This is part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNSUOBQPBco[/youtube]

Merlin
star9

Post by star9 »

I had a dream 3 or 4 years ago and in the dream I was standing on earth and looked up towards the sky and saw another earth engulfed in black smoke or clouds (I'm not sure which) pass slowly by (movement was my perception in the dream) but it could have just been there. I just stood watching this awesome sight. Before that particular dream I had another unusual dream. In it were statues of angels and they became alive and began to rise up and brought with them Abraham, Moses, Abraham Lincoln, and millions of people. I've never seen Abraham, Moses or Abe Lincoln but I knew who they were in the dream.
I don't normally remember my dreams but some times they are so awesome I do.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

star9 wrote:I don't normally remember my dreams but some times they are so awesome I do.
Yeah same here, if I remember 1-2 dreams per year that's good. Some years I don't recall any.

Merlin