Death/Past Lives/Spirit Guides

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
karatekid

Re: Death/Past Lives/Spirit Guides

Post by karatekid »

I wondered if THESE 2 GUYS weren't Illuminatis trying to scare people with all those negative events so that we stay in low fear vibration.
Yeah, this conspiration also exists. :P

Btw, I get the point Merlin, and I hope it be true, if not we don't have free will.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

karatekid wrote:and I hope it be true, if not we don't have free will.
Never take anything people say for granted, don't have any gurus but take ALL the information you can get (even from weirdos) and then you use your left brain to analyze all this stuff and hehe "try" to make some sense of it all.

Because to me, the truth is NOT on one side (science or spirituality) but a bit of both.

As usual, take what you want and throw away the rest.

Cheers,

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
karatekid wrote:So, the logic would be:

"If we do nothing against the Illuminati, they will have total control over us.
But if we keep our focus on them, it will make them grow stronger."

A paradox?
It's a paradox if you don't understand how the LOA works.

The LOA or if you prefer, the principle that makes you attract what you wish and focus on, is like a magnifying glass. Anything to put under it will grow and grow and if it is bad then it will get worse and worse.

By ignoring the bad things and mostly focusing on the positive things in your life, you boost your vibration and when it gets to a certain level, you get this this massive consciousness expansion and you get free from this prison planet.

David Icke calls it "the break of the firewall of the illuminati" and then what occurs is a SUPER JUMP in vibration and consciousness and THIS is how you win against the big bad illuminatis, by avoiding the fear trap that "we must fight them" and attract a world with massive fights in the street which brings out the Marshall law and cops on every corners and prisoners camp.

Sadly, many people fell into their fear and fight trap and now they live in a parallel reality that is like the movie 1984. Total dictatorship and crowd manipulation.

I found that last video that I have watched with David Icke back in 2009 (because I was sick and tired of hearing about this negative Illuminati crap), where he answers the question "aren't you afraid that they will come and kill you after telling all these nasty things about them?

What he answered totally blew me away because this was an answer of the realm of Bashar and the hippies and their spiritual stuff. He said that by boosting my vibration, I reach a parallel reality where THEY CANNOT REACH ME AND KILL ME :shock: .

At first I thought this was a big joke because Icke and Alex Jones were always on the side of "get your gun ready for the fight, etc" and now he was talking like a hippie? This didn't make sense.

Well guess what, by watching this video of Icke in Amsterdam, he talked about something in 2009 that the hippies were not talking about. He talked about Ascension of the human consciousness (the breaking of the firewall) and he gave a date....2016.

This is part 8 of 14 where he mentions that date...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPOtrQ4lZZE[/youtube]

And this below is the video I found yesterday by clicking links here and there on Youtube about Bashar's warning of this massive change coming in....2016. :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7whVcF2Lsw[/youtube]

I swear to you that before just a few weeks ago, I have NEVER heard of this 2016 date before and not it's coming out of nowhere.

So what the hell is going to happen in this fall of 2016? What does it mean exactly to have a "massive consciousness expansion"?

Looks like we will find out in 2 years. :lol:

Merlin
It seema not a lot fell into the trap since this world seems as populous and as with many people as always.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:It seema not a lot fell into the trap since this world seems as populous and as with many people as always.
That's because you only see THIS reality where we knew about it and kept our vibration high. I believe that as we speak, there are A TON of parallel realities where it's a living hell.

Especially for the morons who believed the end of the world in 2012. :roll:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:It seema not a lot fell into the trap since this world seems as populous and as with many people as always.
That's because you only see THIS reality where we knew about it and kept our vibration high. I believe that as we speak, there are A TON of parallel realities where it's a living hell.

Merlin
Seems we barely missed it:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/bridainepar ... dark-ages/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Merlin
Seems we barely missed it:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/bridainepar ... dark-ages/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Again, in THIS reality we missed it but in others, it hitting hard. I'm telling you, there are versions of us right now that are living a real doomsday scenario.

Too bad the LTP failed, we could have visited them for a few hours, you know, to watch earth and humanity fall apart. :twisted:

Must be one hell of a show. :? :lol:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

The worst part about the "get your gun ready they are coming for us" vibration is that even if they defeat the dictatorship or illuminati or whatever; it will only get replaced by another threat.

It will be revealed the Illuminate were working for aliens; then if they defeat the aliens it will be revealed someone worse was behind them and so on and so on.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:The worst part about the "get your gun ready they are coming for us" vibration is that even if they defeat the dictatorship or illuminati or whatever; it will only get replaced by another threat.

It will be revealed the Illuminate were working for aliens; then if they defeat the aliens it will be revealed someone worse was behind them and so on and so on.
Yeah as long as you stay in this super crappy end of the world vibration, you're fucked that's for sure. Until you've had enough and change your vibration so that it stops and then you shift to our reality.

If you had the LTP working, would you go? Hehe, hell yeah I would. :twisted:

Merlin
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:The worst part about the "get your gun ready they are coming for us" vibration is that even if they defeat the dictatorship or illuminati or whatever; it will only get replaced by another threat.

Yeah as long as you stay in this super crappy end of the world vibration, you're fucked that's for sure. Until you've had enough and change your vibration so that it stops and then you shift to our reality.

If you had the LTP working, would you go? Hehe, hell yeah I would. :twisted:

Merlin
I would feel kinda bad to shift from glory; only to see how bad other people are having it.

Would be like a billionaire visiting Somalia.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:I would feel kinda bad to shift from glory; only to see how bad other people are having it.

Would be like a billionaire visiting Somalia.
Well if you look at it this way but I wasn't talking about the people here but this old doomsday scenario, kinda like being in the movie 2012.

Don't forget that this is just ONE version of them here, they have other versions of them in THIS reality where everything is nice. Of course that doesn't remove their pain but you need to remember that we are ALL responsible for letting in FEAR or not and in a sense, these versions of them decided at the soul level to experience this crappy version of reality.

Besides, all this reality is just an illusion anyway. If they die they will wake up and laugh on the other side.

Merlin