Health issue that has cleared up while using this forum

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
neil61

Health issue that has cleared up while using this forum

Post by neil61 »

I am posting this in general discussion thread because I cant be sure if any particular NAP helped but quite possibly at the very least I would assume that the added no symptom lines may have helped. I have not done a NAP that concentrated on the issue. Also my partner has been playing James health NAP through her phone speaker so I would have heard this some nights.
Basically for the last four years,until the last couple of weeks I have had warts on my right hand mostly to begin with on my forefinger. One of these warts was a large cluster wart on the top outside of my forefinger, It looked so awful that I often wore a plaster around it to hide it.
Over the years I have tried Freezing them off. Spent a small fortune on treatments from the chemist and nothing worked, in fact all it did was help spread them. I then got a wart near my thumbnail which caused the skin around my thumb to start badly cracking. A few months back I did try using apple cider vinegar which did get rid of one small wart albeit painfully as it burned the skin away.
One other thing that I tried was Merlin posted a video of a woman with a cancer tumour that was healed just by suggestion and belief by herself and a select group. I thought if she can get rid of cancer then a wart is no problem. I spent a few minutes tapping three of the worst warts in turn and affirming that the wart had already healed.
Well be it this or NAPs maybe a combination of both. Over the next couple of weeks the warts Have totally gone, healed. The large cluster wart on my forefinger has healed so good there is virtually not even a scar left.
You have to realise that the warts had been a constant problem for four years with next to nothing touching them. Then pretty much over the last couple of weeks or so they just started healing and disappearing. What ever moved them I can only put it down to suggestions that I have tried from this site.
Sorry for the long post but for me clearing up the warts that blighted my hands for four years Is worth more than any amount of money.
Merlin, probably James as well and this site I tip my hat off to you. :D
Raiko

Re: Health issue that has cleared up while using this forum

Post by Raiko »

WOOHOO!!That's beast dude.Great job,very inspirational.
"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing you'll never get it done."
neil61

Post by neil61 »

Raiko wrote:WOOHOO!!That's beast dude.Great job,very inspirational.
Thanks I just wish I was able to pinpoint what it was that worked.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

neil61 wrote:I just wish I was able to pinpoint what it was that worked.
You know what, Tony Robbins once said "Success Leaves Clues" so let's see if he was right... and compare your success with my 4 Pillars research...

You wanted to get rid of those warts so right there that covered Pillar #1 (Goal).
neil61 wrote:One of these warts was a large cluster wart on the top outside of my forefinger, It looked so awful that I often wore a plaster around it to hide it.
You found them awful so you had the desire to get rid of them asap. That covered Pillar #2 (Emotions).

neil61 wrote:I thought if she can get rid of cancer then a wart is no problem.
You believed it was "no problem" to get rid of them so you added Pillar #3 (Belief).
neil61 wrote:Over the years I have tried Freezing them off. Spent a small fortune on treatments from the chemist...
And finally you had a plan (Tapping and NAPs) and took actions to get rid of them covering Pillar #4 (Plan).

Need I say more? ;)

Merlin
neil61

Post by neil61 »

:SupNap:

Now I just need to grab that combination of pillars and belief and turn the dial to point at my iNAP goal. :)

Now besides doing the tapping and affirming the warts had gone. I was on the HV NAP at the time, but I work nights so would listen to that HV NAP while sleeping during the day.

But at the weekends I sleep at night and my partner would play her health NAP (James Sawyers NAP) through her phone speaker so I would not play my HV NAP but would be hearing her health NAP. I did think I would have to record my own health NAP some time to try on the warts.

Now the thing is the health NAP has not helped her to heal her back pain. But I think she is in a negative belief of anything working. While I must have had strong beliefs that NAPs could help.

Did my partners recording fail on her because of limiting beliefs while the very same recording worked on me because I had positive beliefs about it.

It raises some interesting points though if some one Else's NAP worked on me. It shows just how important a positive belief in the sm is needed.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

neil61 wrote:Did my partners recording fail on her because of limiting beliefs while the very same recording worked on me because I had positive beliefs about it.

It raises some interesting points though if some one Else's NAP worked on me. It shows just how important a positive belief in the sm is needed.
It's not so much because of your limiting beliefs but mainly because you do not yet master the Pillars #2 (Emotions) and #3 (Belief) so that NAP failed or will take longer to achieve.

Have you written a detailed story about her getting a new healthy back and felt how great it would be for you too to see her pain free? Remember that old NAPs with words are not enough.

You do have a point regarding taking a recording from another person who easily believe they can achieve that goal and then ask them to record a NAP for you.

Maybe ask James, maybe he won't do it but he sure has no choice to believe that it can work because it did work for him.

Who knows, maybe one day we will have on the forum a thread with free pre-recorded iNAP recordings from members here that have mastered the attraction of a specific topic and let us use their NAPs.

Just my 2 cents.

Merlin