what's ur thought on numerology or number sequencing?

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
jessi

what's ur thought on numerology or number sequencing?

Post by jessi »

About a month ago I saw my clock when it read 11:11 am. Later I told my friend her strap on her dres would break and it did. And I also said that a rainbow would appear and also said wouldnt it be nice if it was right here. And 5 mins later a rainbow appeared right in the spot I want it to. Then when I got home 11:11 was the time again. A week later I saw 11:11 and I said to my friend last time I saw that a rain bow came so a rainbow will come today and 15 to 30 mins later a rainbow came.

Now I started taking notice and a few times 11:11 came last week and then yesterday and this afternoon the phone rang and when I looked at the phone the time was 1:11.

I want to know if anyone thinks this is something significant I know there are a few interpretations on the internet but I wanted to get other opinions.
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: what's ur thought on numerology or number sequencing?

Post by Merlin »

jessi wrote:About a month ago I saw my clock when it read 11:11 am. Later I told my friend her strap on her dres would break and it did. And I also said that a rainbow would appear and also said wouldnt it be nice if it was right here. And 5 mins later a rainbow appeared right in the spot I want it to. Then when I got home 11:11 was the time again. A week later I saw 11:11 and I said to my friend last time I saw that a rain bow came so a rainbow will come today and 15 to 30 mins later a rainbow came.

Now I started taking notice and a few times 11:11 came last week and then yesterday and this afternoon the phone rang and when I looked at the phone the time was 1:11.

I want to know if anyone thinks this is something significant I know there are a few interpretations on the internet but I wanted to get other opinions.
There are MANY meaning for these but nobody knows for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHsBQz8byNk[/youtube]

Merlin